Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87
  1. #61
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You have none of the characteristics of God, therefore you cannot be God.

    Research self realization.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  2. #62
    droppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas, y'all
    Posts
    701
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    926
    My Mood
    Busy
    The literal definition of "God" is {a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes}

    ARE WE WORSHIPING YOU?!?
    ARE YOU SUPERHUMAN?!?
    Last edited by droppy; 05-15-2014 at 11:37 PM.

     


    • Skyflashh: trusted guy. we did a trade and everything went smooth. +1
    • akamushupork: Very smooth trade! Will do again. +1
    • CptLeon: +red. 2 Multiwindow trades, fast and courteous
    • hokko: vouch for droppy! smooth trade
    • 1086339: Sold him a couple of pots, everything went quick and great - Vouched!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Very smooth trade +1
    • maat7043: +1 Great Buyer! Went very fast
    • hokko: sold him some potions. fast trading. vouch for droppy!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Smooth and fast trader




    Droppiest Mudda Trucka Around since October 5th, 2012
    Donator since March 30th, 2013

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to droppy For This Useful Post:

    AnusForce (05-16-2014)

  4. #63
    ThePixelJunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New zealand
    Posts
    1,458
    Reputation
    217
    Thanks
    262
    You only think because I allow you to think.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.

  5. #64
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,944
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post
    You have none of the characteristics of God, therefore you cannot be God.

    Research self realization.
    God has no form or characteristic, and God is just the name of an omniscient figure. The name obviously ranges throughout religions. I use God as it's easier to say than omniscient everytime, and it's more easily memorable. When people think God, they think someone who created everything as depicted by most religions.

    Prove that I'm not God. You can't. Therefore, you're just my subconcious talking to me trying to tell myself I'm not God, but I know I am.
    @droppy
    A definition does not amount to the true meaning. God is omniscient, which I am, and God has created all, which I have.
    @ThePixelJunk
    Wrong way around. All these posts on this thread: it's just me talking to myself excessively.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  6. #65
    APEXC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    You say we are NPCs but if you are God we are playable you can be us. So you are not God because you can not be us, play us.

  7. #66
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    I hate you so fucking much for making such a retarded thread







  8. #67
    AnusForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anusland
    Posts
    1,186
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    so he woke up from his bed and suddenly he is god...he is a retard





     

  9. #68
    Ima?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Εξάρχεια
    Posts
    873
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Ohh man LSD is bad.

  10. #69
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,944
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Ima?
    I obviously put LSD here for a reason. To show people the truth.
    @WalkerGr
    It took time for my realization to come, but once I did, I unlocked everything and was able to put piece and piece together.
    @Sjoerd
    Retarded because it rear ends your thinking causing it to go slower?
    Last edited by Psychotic; 05-16-2014 at 04:42 PM.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  11. #70
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,944
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by APEXC View Post
    You say we are NPCs but if you are God we are playable you can be us. So you are not God because you can not be us, play us.
    As I notice you are thinking I am speaking of NPCs from games -- first of all, NPCs from games are not played, they are AI, meaning they are programmed. All movement and text is logical or in a certain order based off of the player's actions. I say NPC as you guys are all programmed, I can't control you, you are you, but you are nothing. Some of you are NPCs, most are figments of my imagination, aka parts of me. I play myself by talking to myself excessively which is what you're doing right now.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  12. #71
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post


    As I notice you are thinking I am speaking of NPCs from games -- first of all, NPCs from games are not played, they are AI, meaning they are programmed. All movement and text is logical or in a certain order based off of the player's actions. I say NPC as you guys are all programmed, I can't control you, you are you, but you are nothing. Some of you are NPCs, most are figments of my imagination, aka parts of me. I play myself by talking to myself excessively which is what you're doing right now.
    If you are God, and the delusion becomes reality, about what kind of noids do you get? Is it the sensual world? The despotic society? The destructive society?

  13. #72
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post


    God has no form or characteristic, and God is just the name of an omniscient figure. The name obviously ranges throughout religions. I use God as it's easier to say than omniscient everytime, and it's more easily memorable. When people think God, they think someone who created everything as depicted by most religions.

    Prove that I'm not God. You can't. Therefore, you're just my subconcious talking to me trying to tell myself I'm not God, but I know I am.
    @droppy
    A definition does not amount to the true meaning. God is omniscient, which I am, and God has created all, which I have.
    @ThePixelJunk
    Wrong way around. All these posts on this thread: it's just me talking to myself excessively.
    If God has no form or characteristics he cannot be an omniscient figure. Therefore God is nothing, if God is nothing then you LOSE.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  14. #73
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    I can only imagine that amount of stupid questions this thread got.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Psychotic (05-18-2014)

  16. #74
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,944
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post

    If God has no form or characteristics he cannot be an omniscient figure. Therefore God is nothing, if God is nothing then you LOSE.
    Who is God in other religions? He's nothing, he's just a creator. I don't see them using literary terms such as imagery to describe him. Humans depicted God since he was holy and creator to be dressed in all white and to be above the clouds. I don't believe there is an actual depiction or portrayal of "God". God is omniscient. Like I said, I am not a Christian God, Jewish God, or Catholic God, I have no relation to religion, however God is the name in different variations for the creator. I am omniscient. I am not nothing because I obviously created myself furthermore creating everything.
    @Rance-sama
    I don't understand the question entirely.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  17. #75
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post
    @Rance-sama
    I don't understand the question entirely.
    I'm pretty sure God would understand the question.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Jim (05-18-2014)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Is dBased the only person who creates hacks?
    By thrilexz in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. Cause I'm the only one who's Insomniac.
    By crushed in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 07:48 AM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 10:35 AM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:59 PM
  5. Am i the only one who hates Y!Answers??
    By thechewu in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 04:27 AM