Thread: Help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Forza4334's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Help

    Scotia keeps banning me from teamspeak for nothing, just because he doesn't like me, Can an admin please tell him to not abuse his powers. thanks.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Forza4334; 05-17-2014 at 02:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Scotia is a mod, and doesn't have the power to ban you.

    Only admins can ban.

    Also, I just asked him in TS. He said you were spamming, so he kicked you. Seems like a legitimate reason to kick someone to me.
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 05-17-2014 at 02:46 PM.

  3. #3
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    heh .

  4. #4
    Forza4334's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosityy, View Post
    Scotia is a mod, and doesn't have the power to ban you.

    Only admins can ban.
    He is, look at the picture.

  5. #5
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Ghost @Jov @Misery can all back me up in saying that you were being a general nuisance in the server and as such you were banned. When you cam back and didn't get the message you were subsequently banned for an elongated period of time. Thank you for using MPGH's TS3 service, we sincerely hope that you don't return.

    heh.

  6. #6
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    I banned him because I can.

    #modcaboose

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

    Invaild_Username (05-17-2014),Riddick (05-17-2014)

  8. #7
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Forza4334 View Post
    He is, look at the picture.
    That's kicking someone. It's not a permanent ban.

    Don't get all hurt over it, you deserved it anyways.

    Just because @Scotia didn't give a real reason in his kick message doesn't mean there isn't a valid reason for you being kicked.

    And it's only 5 minutes. Get back on in 5 minutes and ask why he kicked you if you're really that sore about it.

  9. #8
    Forza4334's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosityy, View Post


    That's kicking someone. It's not a permanent ban.

    Don't get all hurt over it, you deserved it anyways.

    Just because @Scotia didn't give a real reason in his kick message doesn't mean there isn't a valid reason for you being kicked.

    And it's only 5 minutes. Get back on in 5 minutes and ask why he kicked you if you're really that sore about it.
    Yes, but when I goo back he bans me again.

  10. #9
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Forza4334 View Post
    Yes, but when I goo back he bans me again.
    You were warned a ton of times to stop what you were doing and numerous times you came back and done the exact same thing and then you go ahead and cry because you get a 5 minute ban? Please go on and tell me how badly you were abused whilst in the server, really, I'm ready to hear your argument.

  11. #10
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Forza4334 View Post
    Yes, but when I goo back he bans me again.
    I'm talking to him right now, as I post this and he has given me multiple cases of you being a nuisance to the server.

    He has said he gave you multiple warnings, and chances to stop whatever you were doing before kicking you.

    If you get back on, and aren't annoying or harassing anyone, he'll let you stay on. It's as simple as that. Don't be a faggot, and you won't be kicked for being one.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Scotia (05-18-2014)

  13. #11
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Is this serious? We banned him for no good reason. We even took turns.

  14. #12
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Is this serious? We banned him for no good reason. We even took turns.
    To be fair he didn't listen to us numerous times but then it just turned into ab00s. I like how he used me as an example even though it was you most of the times he was banned

  15. #13
    Ima?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Εξάρχεια
    Posts
    873
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Maybe you're annoying or you have squeaky voice....

  16. #14
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,065
    I called Color a faggot and he kicked me.

    #modabuse

  17. #15
    D.Toretto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    271
    Thanks
    190
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Maybe becouse you are spammer? I told you people at MPGH dont like spammers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Combat arms Vid help
    By djw111 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. [Help Request] AFK Bot [help]
    By fet in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:17 AM
  3. [Help Request] Injector Admin help
    By asdfgas in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 07:12 PM
  4. [Help Request] Ajuda / Help
    By - Battery' in forum Combat Arms BR Coding Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:15 PM
  5. [Help Request] Help my!
    By Windowns7 in forum Combat Arms BR Coding Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:41 PM