Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961

    Calling out allen and his shitty music

    I'm calling out allen and his shitty music, I want to give you guys a sneak peak of what I will be releasing this summer

    https://soundcloud.com/fuckyaam/ambient

    edit:
    New and more random than the first one

    https://soundcloud.com/fuckyaam/atta...top-of-my-game
    Last edited by Royce; 05-18-2014 at 01:40 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Psychotic (05-19-2014),Zuhrain (05-18-2014)

  3. #2
    droppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas, y'all
    Posts
    701
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    926
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post
    I'm calling out allen and his shitty music, I want to give you guys a sneak peak of what I will be releasing this summer

    https://soundcloud.com/fuckyaam/ambient
    I like it. I feel like I can safely say that it is better than @Aborted 's recently posted "music"

     


    • Skyflashh: trusted guy. we did a trade and everything went smooth. +1
    • akamushupork: Very smooth trade! Will do again. +1
    • CptLeon: +red. 2 Multiwindow trades, fast and courteous
    • hokko: vouch for droppy! smooth trade
    • 1086339: Sold him a couple of pots, everything went quick and great - Vouched!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Very smooth trade +1
    • maat7043: +1 Great Buyer! Went very fast
    • hokko: sold him some potions. fast trading. vouch for droppy!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Smooth and fast trader




    Droppiest Mudda Trucka Around since October 5th, 2012
    Donator since March 30th, 2013

  4. #3
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    why is everyone posting their music haahah, also thanks @droppy <3

  5. #4
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post

    I like it. I feel like I can safely say that it is better than @Aborted 's recently posted "music"
    lmao
    That pile of shit was never meant to be music, it's noise.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #5
    droppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas, y'all
    Posts
    701
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    926
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post
    why is everyone posting their music haahah, also thanks @droppy <3
    No problem haha
    I have been wanting to learn how to make a track or two. I was going to look into it during my summer break because that starts in just under two weeks. But before I can do any of that I have 3 projects and 5 finals I have to do

    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    lmao
    That pile of shit was never meant to be music, it's noise.
    Hence my use of quotations around "music"
    Last edited by droppy; 05-18-2014 at 12:20 AM.

     


    • Skyflashh: trusted guy. we did a trade and everything went smooth. +1
    • akamushupork: Very smooth trade! Will do again. +1
    • CptLeon: +red. 2 Multiwindow trades, fast and courteous
    • hokko: vouch for droppy! smooth trade
    • 1086339: Sold him a couple of pots, everything went quick and great - Vouched!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Very smooth trade +1
    • maat7043: +1 Great Buyer! Went very fast
    • hokko: sold him some potions. fast trading. vouch for droppy!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Smooth and fast trader




    Droppiest Mudda Trucka Around since October 5th, 2012
    Donator since March 30th, 2013

  7. #6
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Shit music is shit.

    Also, for the last time Allen doesn't make music. He simply puts a bunch of other people's shitty music together into one huge clusterfuck of garbage.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (05-18-2014)

  9. #7
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post

    No problem haha
    I have been wanting to learn how to make a track or two. I was going to look into it during my summer break because that starts in just under two weeks. But before I can do any of that I have 3 projects and 5 finals I have to do


    Hence my use of quotations around "music"
    at first it's kinda hard then it just gets easy, but first u gotta get it to sound good. I'm going to work on a mixtape over the summer and release it for school then work on some single and yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Animosityy, View Post
    Shit music is shit.

    Also, for the last time Allen doesn't make music. He simply puts a bunch of other people's shitty music together into one huge clusterfuck of garbage.
    I was going to spazz on u, but ur a fellow OF Fan.
    LMAO, Also you gotta admit this isnt bad compared to other house music, I'm making shit for all types of music so wait on it.
    Last edited by Royce; 05-18-2014 at 12:23 AM.

  10. #8
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Not bad. I like it. Though 0:30 - 0:36 and 1:30 - end didn't seem to flow that great imo. Just seemed like there were tiny moments (as in maybe 1/2 second) of pauses.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  11. #9
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Not bad. I like it. Though 0:30 - 0:36 and 1:30 - end didn't seem to flow that great imo. Just seemed like there were tiny moments (as in maybe 1/2 second) of pauses.
    LMAO they are suppose to sound like that , but thanks

  12. #10
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post


    LMAO they are suppose to sound like that , but thanks
    Oh lol, it just seemed weird to me.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  13. #11
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post


    LMAO they are suppose to sound like that , but thanks
    Whether it was meant to sound like that or not, it still doesn't sound good.

    Just because I mean to do something doesn't mean it's automatically good.

  14. #12
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Liked it at 1:13 - 1:37

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  15. #13
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosityy, View Post


    Whether it was meant to sound like that or not, it still doesn't sound good.

    Just because I mean to do something doesn't mean it's automatically good.
    this is all a test lil one, I'm just trying to appeal to everyone

  16. #14
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post


    this is all a test lil one, I'm just trying to appeal to everyone
    Just make what makes you happy, don't try and appeal to everyone, because that's where music goes bad.
    Music=Expression
    Expression=Not giving a fuck what other people want.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (05-18-2014),[MPGH]Ghost (05-18-2014)

  18. #15
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Just make what makes you happy, don't try and appeal to everyone, because that's where music goes bad.
    Music=Expression
    Expression=Not giving a fuck what other people want.
    aka what I was saying, I like all types of music so I will appeal to all types of people through my expression

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Called out, Trolled, And shot down
    By bird36 in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:48 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 11:54 PM
  3. adobe is give out cracks and keygens
    By brownsfan91 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 12:10 PM
  4. Dmx and his new... Biatch ;)!
    By Dmx in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 09:34 AM