Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    He only said "no comment" when he went into detail about the holocaust. Little ironic about the propaganda part considering the reporter is the one pushing his beliefs and going as far as to blatantly say "you're wrong" to him.



    So all reporters should bash your ideologies if they don't agree? Just goes to show how far "freedom" goes.
    Well when it's national socialism yes.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  2. #17
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Well when it's national socialism yes.
    So you're saying he doesn't have a right to believe in what he believes in because you personally don't agree with it?

  3. #18
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,777
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,077
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    He only said "no comment" when he went into detail about the holocaust. Little ironic about the propaganda part considering the reporter is the one pushing his beliefs and going as far as to blatantly say "you're wrong" to him.



    So all reporters should bash your ideologies if they don't agree? Just goes to show how far "freedom" goes.

    Beliefs? No no nono no no. That is Fact. Holocaust is a well known fact. And if your going to say otherwise, well you have the right to explain. The black guy may be right but now we will never know because he never wanted to answer why. He didn't even want to give a option to learn about it ourselves. He had an ought and he could have named the website, what website would not want the traffic come there way.

    He's wrong if he can't back up his point. If your not going to have an HONEST discussion then your are technically wrong. I would argue the black guy was preaching and using the reporter to spot his PROPAGANDA because he wouldn't back any of his comments with facts.

    ---Edit---

    Reporters can ask you anything any way they want and its up to the public to see if they pushed the line.

    If you don't want to be questioned and you just want a mouthpiece, there are just way to many outlets you can have your one way conversation. I.e. Youtube,Facebook,Internet. The one time you can reflect real personalities is when you have someone in your face, and the only way to have someone in your face is when there's a reporter.

    No, he shouldn't have been punched in the face, if you don't like what the reporter is asking, you can simply decline the interview and walk away.
    Last edited by KING; 05-18-2014 at 10:23 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (05-18-2014)

  5. #19
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    So you're saying he doesn't have a right to believe in what he believes in because you personally don't agree with it?
    I'm saying you should be criticized if your beliefs directly lead to the deaths of millions.

    And no one said you don't have the right, the reporter clearly acknowledged his right to believe in national socialism(because he's required to by law). He's just asking why.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  6. #20
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,061
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Beliefs? No no nono no no. That is Fact. Holocaust is a well known fact. And if your going to say otherwise, well you have the right to explain. The black guy may be right but now we will never know because he never wanted to answer why. He didn't even want to give a option to learn about it ourselves. He had an ought and he could have named the website, what website would not want the traffic come there way.

    He's wrong if he can't back up his point. If your not going to have an HONEST discussion then your are technically wrong. I would argue the black guy was preaching and using the reporter to spot his PROPAGANDA because he wouldn't back any of his comments with facts.

    ---Edit---

    Reporters can ask you anything any way they want and its up to the public to see if they pushed the line.

    If you don't want to be questioned and you just want a mouthpiece, there are just way to many outlets you can have your one way conversation. I.e. Youtube,Facebook,Internet. The one time you can reflect real personalities is when you have someone in your face, and the only way to have someone in your face is when there's a reporter.

    No, he shouldn't have been punched in the face, if you don't like what the reporter is asking, you can simply decline the interview and walk away.
    I never said the holocaust wasn't a fact. You're missing the point of what I'm saying entirely. To clarify, I'm saying he has a right under the first amendment to wear a symbol of his political views without being called out for it. He was suspended solely because he hurt ADL's feelings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    I'm saying you should be criticized if your beliefs directly lead to the deaths of millions.

    And no one said you don't have the right, the reporter clearly acknowledged his right to believe in national socialism(because he's required to by law). He's just asking why.
    He never agreed with Hitler in the video and he clearly stated he would help a Jewish person in need.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    ThePixelJunk (05-18-2014)

  8. #21
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    I never said the holocaust wasn't a fact. You're missing the point of what I'm saying entirely. To clarify, I'm saying he has a right under the first amendment to wear a symbol of his political views without being called out for it. He was suspended solely because he hurt ADL's feelings.



    He never agreed with Hitler in the video and he clearly stated he would help a Jewish person in need.
    By wearing a nazi symbol you are agreeing with Hitler. It doesn't take half a brain to figure out that he supports hitler. He doesn't have to outright say it.

    Which is why he is being questioned.

    I see no reason why you would support a man doing something like that but after all you are Rance Sama.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  9. #22
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead
    he ain't 100% black.

  10. #23
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    By wearing a nazi symbol you are agreeing with Hitler. It doesn't take half a brain to figure out that he supports hitler. He doesn't have to outright say it.

    Which is why he is being questioned.

    I see no reason why you would support a man doing something like that but after all you are Rance Sama.
    Dirty Jewish plebs deserved it.

    And I do idolize a psychopathic fictional rapist, what's so wrong about that?

  11. #24
    droppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Texas, y'all
    Posts
    701
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    926
    My Mood
    Busy
    Holy shit. Do we really live on the same planet as people as ignorant as this?

    I would go on but I refuse to comment. I refuse to comment. I have no comment on that. I have no comment

     


    • Skyflashh: trusted guy. we did a trade and everything went smooth. +1
    • akamushupork: Very smooth trade! Will do again. +1
    • CptLeon: +red. 2 Multiwindow trades, fast and courteous
    • hokko: vouch for droppy! smooth trade
    • 1086339: Sold him a couple of pots, everything went quick and great - Vouched!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Very smooth trade +1
    • maat7043: +1 Great Buyer! Went very fast
    • hokko: sold him some potions. fast trading. vouch for droppy!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Smooth and fast trader




    Droppiest Mudda Trucka Around since October 5th, 2012
    Donator since March 30th, 2013

  12. #25
    Crandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chilling on MPGH:3
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    He will be dead soon.

  13. #26
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    He does have some fair points though.
    If he wishes to stand behind that ideology, then just let him be.
    He should be able to believe in what he wants.

  14. #27
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    All hail Hitler
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. #28
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    you should practice more.

  16. #29
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    782
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Well when it's national socialism yes.
    Except Hitler and the Nazi party weren't national socialists,they were fascists using an oxymoronic speech.

  17. #30
    CrazyJani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,447
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    15,322
    FFFFFFFFFFFFREEEEEDOMMMMMM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Did i found the black market trick ????????? :O
    By hack.dll in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 01:41 AM
  2. [WTS] Selling Black Ops 2 accounts [FC3 for the first 3 customers/15 usd/Offer!]
    By Madatin in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 02:26 AM
  3. I've found the world's first nega-gamer
    By J Miliam in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 11:18 AM
  4. The real First black president
    By Obama in forum General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 08:46 PM
  5. Why blacks were enslaved in the first place.
    By P0SEID0N in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 11:57 AM