Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking

    Post MPGH Team Speak is back up

    The MPGH TS was moved to the following IP

    72.34.46.73:8391

    we'll be using that IP to connect to our server for now due to the DDOS attack that has been happening on the host. I will edit/close the thread if we revert back to the old IP.

    We have temporarily moved the TS3 server to 72.34.46.73 until the attack stops so you can at least have service. We will resume service back on the .80 IP address once the attack has stopped

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  2. #2
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm already on, you bumtickler.



  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    TS is down again, seems like someone came in and left right before it went down.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  4. #4
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    TS is down again, seems like someone came in and left right before it went down.
    I wanted to join
    Oh hai der.

  5. #5
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    I came in. I remember seeing someone enter the room, and then leave quickly.

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Metamyota View Post
    I came in. I remember seeing someone enter the room, and then leave quickly.
    <20:01:29> Connected to Server: "Multiplayer Game Hacking - MPGH"
    <20:02:34> You switched from channel "Welcome, Read Description" to "Chat room"
    <20:02:34> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Color" by "Multiplayer Game Hacking - MPGH".
    <20:08:48> "Paladin" connected to channel "Welcome, Read Description"
    <20:08:51> "Paladin" switched from channel "Welcome, Read Description" to "Chat room"
    <20:08:51> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Paladin" by "Multiplayer Game Hacking - MPGH".
    <20:52:08> "Paladin" disconnected (leaving)
    <21:04:01> You are now known as "Color - Shower"
    <21:31:30> You are now known as "Color"
    <21:50:44> "Raple's Sheep" connected to channel "Welcome, Read Description"
    <21:50:50> "Raple's Sheep" switched from channel "Welcome, Read Description" to "Chat room"
    <21:50:50> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Raple's Sheep" by "Multiplayer Game Hacking - MPGH".
    <21:51:01> "Raple's Sheep" switched from channel "Chat room" to "Raple's Whore Cum House"
    <21:51:01> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Raple's Sheep" by "Multiplayer Game Hacking - MPGH".
    <22:00:45> "Nicolas" connected to channel "Welcome, Read Description"
    <22:01:35> "Nicolas" disconnected (leaving)
    <22:02:50> Connection to server lost

    You weren't in the feed mate.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  7. #7
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,061
    Doesn't even matter, TS is just a bunch of faggots that sound like they're choking on nut talking.

  8. #8
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    <20:01:29> Connected to Server: "Multiplayer Game Hacking - MPGH"
    <20:02:34> You switched from channel "Welcome, Read Description" to "Chat room"
    <20:02:34> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Color" by "Multiplayer Game Hacking - MPGH".
    <20:08:48> "Paladin" connected to channel "Welcome, Read Description"
    <20:08:51> "Paladin" switched from channel "Welcome, Read Description" to "Chat room"
    <20:08:51> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Paladin" by "Multiplayer Game Hacking - MPGH".
    <20:52:08> "Paladin" disconnected (leaving)
    <21:04:01> You are now known as "Color - Shower"
    <21:31:30> You are now known as "Color"
    <21:50:44> "Raple's Sheep" connected to channel "Welcome, Read Description"
    <21:50:50> "Raple's Sheep" switched from channel "Welcome, Read Description" to "Chat room"
    <21:50:50> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Raple's Sheep" by "Multiplayer Game Hacking - MPGH".
    <21:51:01> "Raple's Sheep" switched from channel "Chat room" to "Raple's Whore Cum House"
    <21:51:01> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Raple's Sheep" by "Multiplayer Game Hacking - MPGH".
    <22:00:45> "Nicolas" connected to channel "Welcome, Read Description"
    <22:01:35> "Nicolas" disconnected (leaving)
    <22:02:50> Connection to server lost

    You weren't in the feed mate.
    Really? I saw a guy named LLAMA or something...

    Perhaps I went to the wrong place.

  9. #9
    Threadstarter
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Metamyota View Post
    Really? I saw a guy named LLAMA or something...

    Perhaps I went to the wrong place.
    Perhaps the spamming is real and you got caught.

    Another update from PV before I get rekt by ban hammer:

    10:39pm PST: It appears the attack focusing one of our TS3 clients (yet to be specifically determined) switched the attack to the new IP address. We're working with our network techs right now to get service restored. Due to the size of the attacks, we're having to block traffic at the switch level to prevent our other servers from being completely blocked out.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  10. #10
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I want to join
    Support me.

  11. #11
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How does @Color have avatar while he's banned? O_o
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

  12. #12
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
    How does @Color have avatar while he's banned? O_o
    The better question would be how are you not banned?

    To answer your question however, the answer is because he's Color and Dabe fucked up the site.

  13. #13
    Apple`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,362
    Reputation
    341
    Thanks
    640
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Might Join

  14. #14
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz™ View Post
    Might Join
    The server is currently down thanks to more kiddies DDoS'ing. Should be back up soon.

  15. #15
    Threadstarter
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,882
    Reputation
    2317
    Thanks
    7,746
    My Mood
    Lurking
    . @Gaz™ @Scotia @Paladin @Jov @Paladin Service has been restored, connect to the original IP however. 72.34.46.80:8391

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Team speak 3 MPGH?
    By Bs in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. MPGH Team Speak (TS)
    By kalokoko in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 06:48 AM
  3. Team speak Download
    By Tenckaichi in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 08:34 AM
  4. Thank you so much MPGH team
    By bllacke in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 07:41 AM
  5. Is Mpgh Team speak ever goning to be online?
    By apezwijn in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 08:23 PM