Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post


    Okay, pedophile. Whatever you say.

    You just mad mj fucked children for fun .
    Because I support equal treatment of people no matter who they are, I must be one of them.

    If I support gay people, I am gay.
    If I support pedophiles, I am a pedophile.
    If I support equal treatment of minorities, I am a minority.

    Not mad that MJ "fucked children for fun", because it didn't happen in the first place.
    That one is so old, can't you guys think of anything new about MJ? Has there been an original punchline about him since 1993?

    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
    I'd murder you and your whole family if you're serious.
    Murdering people for expressing their views...
    Are you a Nazi?


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (05-30-2014)

  3. #17
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,653
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,311
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Murdering people for expressing their views...
    Are you a Nazi?
    Bitch, I might be.

  4. #18
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


    Bitch, I might be.
    While you guys are resorting to personal attacks and baseless threats, I am just keeping my composure, trying to give an honest discussion.
    Why is it that you people feel the need to give meaningless threats and be personal? "The queer cunt", "I'd murder you...", "you just mad...", "you ignorant fuck"

    Can you point out where I went out personally after anybody in this thread? Because I have not, but you guys have.
    Once you have nothing to add to the discussion but insults, what does it say about you?
    Last edited by Auxilium; 05-28-2014 at 10:05 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (05-30-2014)

  6. #19
    Misery Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teamspeak
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Because I support equal treatment of people no matter who they are, I must be one of them.

    If I support gay people, I am gay.
    If I support pedophiles, I am a pedophile.
    If I support equal treatment of minorities, I am a minority.

    Not mad that MJ "fucked children for fun", because it didn't happen in the first place.
    That one is so old, can't you guys think of anything new about MJ? Has there been an original punchline about him since 1993?

    Bitch you're a minority because you're an inconsiderate fuck.
    You haven't been depressed, someone who has been depressed wouldn't say they 'dislike' depressed people. Because they know how hard it is to get past that stage in life, the ones that have been really affected would even try to help others.
    #rantdoneyoufuckingnecrophile

  7. #20
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
    Bitch you're a minority because you're an inconsiderate fuck.
    You haven't been depressed, someone who has been depressed wouldn't say they 'dislike' depressed people. Because they know how hard it is to get past that stage in life, the ones that have been really affected would even try to help others.
    #rantdoneyoufuckingnecrophile
    Great. Thanks! Another personal insult to me.
    "Necrophile" - where did you get that one from? Have I ever expressed the tendencies of a necrophiliac?

    Once again, I haven't gone after anybody personally in this thread. I haven't thrown around a single insult to anybody in particular. So why do you have to resort to throwing around meaningless slander?
    Last edited by Auxilium; 05-28-2014 at 10:14 PM.

  8. #21
    Misery Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teamspeak
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Great. Thanks! Another personal insult to me.
    "Necrophile" - where did you get that one from? Have I ever expressed the tendencies of a necrophiliac?

    Once again, I haven't got after anybody personally in this thread. I haven't thrown around a single insult to anybody in particular. So why do you have to resort to throwing around meaningless slander?
    You're obsessed with a dead, pedophile actor. And you're gay.
    Last edited by Misery Jr.; 05-28-2014 at 10:17 PM.

  9. #22
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
    Someone that obsessed with a dead actor surely has some thoughts.
    Necrophilia - the sexual attraction to corpses

    Sadly, you missed this one. Try again next time

    edit: Since you've edited your post, I feel I would respond.
    Why do you have to use "gay" as an insult? No, I'm not gay, but it's not fair to actual gay people that their homosexuality is being used as slander.
    Last edited by Auxilium; 05-28-2014 at 10:22 PM.

  10. #23
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Guys, he likes Michael Jackson. Give him a break. It's not his fault he's so fucking ignorant.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  11. #24
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post
    Guys, he likes Michael Jackson. Give him a break. It's not his fault he's so fucking ignorant.
    Yeah, I like Michael Jackson.
    That's a pretty weak base for your argument though.

    You don't see me accusing you of being something and then claiming it to be because you like snoop dogg.

  12. #25
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Clinical depression isn't sadness. It's the complete and total loss of will. No shit they may seem like downers. They have lost the will to continue.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (05-28-2014),Euphemistic (05-29-2014),Josh (05-29-2014),Panduurr (05-30-2014)

  14. #26
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,856
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,204
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    sometimes because they're quite annoying.. Sometimes I give them times to calm down.

    Thanks to ZacZero

  15. #27
    Misery Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teamspeak
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Necrophilia - the sexual attraction to corpses

    Sadly, you missed this one. Try again next time

    edit: Since you've edited your post, I feel I would respond.
    Why do you have to use "gay" as an insult? No, I'm not gay, but it's not fair to actual gay people that their homosexuality is being used as slander.
    I'm not calling you gay to try make you feel bad, I'm just showing that it's even more likely that what I said is true

  16. #28
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
    I'm not calling you gay to try make you feel bad, I'm just showing that it's even more likely that what I said is true
    Even if I were to be gay, which I'm not, then so what?

  17. #29
    Misery Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teamspeak
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    247
    Thanks
    264
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Even if I were to be gay, which I'm not, then so what?
    'Not gay'. Lol, k.

  18. #30
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    When I get depressed, I don't go online and annoy people about my sadness. Is that good enough for you?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 06:16 AM
  2. How many people on this forum Play WoW?
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:27 PM
  3. Stupid People Doing Stupid Stuff!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:54 AM
  4. Helping other people...
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 12:59 AM
  5. I see dead people
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 05:21 PM