Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Stop fighting guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima? View Post
    calm your tits kid. Check your join date and check mine, im not so active on MPGH i have a thousand times more posts than you on other forums and i also was mod on OFFICIAL(!) CrossFire Russia site so you're newbie it's ridiculousness, you got 1400 posts and you don't know about multi quote function.
    If i don't know it, Why did i ask on how to make it? SO I CAN DO IT, And i don't care about your date and mine, It's not with posts if i don't know something or not, Even if i am active 24/7 babe, I might not know it, Now stop quoting me, Next time if you quote me or messaged me or VM'ed me, I will report you, I asked you to leave me alone and stop bugging me, And gtfo all my threads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonerdays View Post
    Stop fighting guys.
    I didn't fighted you, it was a joke if you dont got sence of humor its your problem

Thanks
    I didn't fighted you, it was a joke if you dont got sence of humor its your problem
    Before you even talk, make sure you write properly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by CryUltra View Post

If i don't know it, Why did i ask on how to make it? SO I CAN DO IT, And i don't care about your date and mine, It's not with posts if i don't know something or not, Even if i am active 24/7 babe, I might not know it, Now stop quoting me, Next time if you quote me or messaged me or VM'ed me, I will report you, I asked you to leave me alone and stop bugging me, And gtfo all my threads.
    Since you're kid ofcourse you will be 24/7 online. I can quote you any number of times i want since my quotes/messages has sence.
    Last edited by Ima?; 05-30-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Before you were fighting, Now you are joking, You are really funny

Since you're kid ofcourse you will be 24/7 online. I can quote you any number of times i want since my quotesssages has sence.
    Call me 'KID' again if you are a man.
    Last edited by Apex?; 05-30-2014 at 09:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by CryUltra View Post

Fuck you, I already know it bitch, I don't need your fucking help, I wouldn't accept 'YOU' calling me a newbie when i am higher than your shitty posts, And you wouldn't accept me calling you a bitch, So shut the fuck up, And don't contact me again or quote me or help me, MPGH was my first forum to join, So how the fuck would i get some experience when i just joined forums, Bitch please.
    My imagination cringes at the thought of you being Minion.

You're not helping yourself here in any way, you're making a complete and utter ass of yourself and now everyone who comes into this thread is going to have a laugh at how ignorant and butthurt you are over a valid comment. If you can't take criticism then why are you on an internet forum, never mind being in the trolliest section of the whole website.

td;dr - Stop being so stuck up at every bit of criticism you get around here and maybe, just maybe, you'll notice a difference in the way people treat you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

Ima? (05-30-2014)

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This is the general section... what can you expect.

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    @ @CryUltra, Do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

People are gonna criticize you, especially here. You gotta learn to not take everything seriously or else things won't work out ever in life.

Being a minion also requires you to be able to handle criticism in a professional way, and right now, you are doing quite the opposite.

Unrelated but, @Scotia rekt you with his choice words. Listen to him, he isn't always a shitdick.
    @Mayion, take care of this?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Ima? (05-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metamyota View Post
    @ @CryUltra, Do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

People are gonna criticize you, especially here. You gotta learn to not take everything seriously or else things won't work out ever in life.

Being a minion also requires you to be able to handle criticism in a professional way, and right now, you are doing quite the opposite.

Unrelated but, @Scotia rekt you with his choice words. Listen to him, he isn't always a shitdick.
    @Mayion, take care of this?
    Thanks.
    --
    "Only mild flaming/trolling permitted. Excessive trolling or flaming will get you banned."
    @ @CryUltra You were infracted for Excessive flaming.

I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

Ima? (05-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Good advice as usual Mis.

Off topic as well, I can be serious and rather literate when I want to be, I don't always do it because it makes me seem like a fancy prick when I start using advanced literature. I've always been that person that spells everything with proper grammar in texts and doesn't type stupid shit like "r u goin 2 the bar 2nite m8?". It's both a good and bad thing in my eyes because some of the time I don't even realize I'm doing it and it makes me seem like a complete prat. What can I say though, I do love English.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post

Good advice as usual Mis.

Off topic as well, I can be serious and rather literate when I want to be, I don't always do it because it makes me seem like a fancy prick when I start using advanced literature. I've always been that person that spells everything with proper grammar in texts and doesn't type stupid shit like "r u goin 2 the bar 2nite m8?". It's both a good and bad thing in my eyes because some of the time I don't even realize I'm doing it and it makes me seem like a complete prat. What can I say though, I do love English.
    Like I said in a previous thread of mine, it's impossible to please everyone. I tried changing myself for others on MPGH and in real life, and it never worked. I, personally, do not care whether some kid on the internet thinks I sound like a prick for using grammar he should already know. I hope that they retain some of it, so that they can teach their generation of trolls/shitdicks.

Don't worry about how others think, Scooter. If being a fancy prick is what you are best at, go for it. Unrelated: Please do not, however, insult someone while making a point. That kinda ruins the point you are getting across, all about professionalism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Like I said in a previous thread of mine, it's impossible to please everyone. I tried changing myself for others on MPGH and in real life, and it never worked. I, personally, do not care whether some kid on the internet thinks I sound like a prick for using grammar he should already know. I hope that they retain some of it, so that they can teach their generation of trolls/shitdicks.

Don't worry about how others think, Scooter. If being a fancy prick is what you are best at, go for it. Unrelated: Please do not, however, insult someone while making a point. That kinda ruins the point you are getting across, all about professionalism.
    Grammar Bro's? Grammar Bro's.

Thanks
    @Flengo @Hero @BACKD00R

The question CryUltra asked was answered awhile ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    See, I always get the infraction, Even if he insulted me before i do, I am fucking bored of this shit, Thanks anyway for bothering me, Even give Ima.? a warning, But why would you.
    @Scotia
    What happens if a guy insulted you? and he started insulting you first, And then when you insult him, You get infraction and he doesn't get it, I don't care about your words, But i really hate you because you keep mentioning the 'MINION' in all my threads and fights, If i hate you, You better gtfo all my threads and never quote me and VM me and PM me, The Ima.? who got respected by people didn't do that, He should learn what he reads, I am almost done with this gay, Liz told him to stop messaging me, He never learns, They all told me to stop messaging him, I stopped for like 4 months now, But he didn't, I should insult him so he learns to stop fucking messing around with me, He blamed me that i am an Egyptian, And now he insulted and started a fight and when i insulted him i got an infraction and he didn't, What do you want me to do? Respect him? Just fuck him, I wouldn't do that if the site wouldn't give even a warning to him, but why would it do that, Lets give it to the boy and respect the guy, the guy who puts his mind up to a kid, The people who puts their mind up to a kid, These are even not guys, I am done talking now, If Ima.? messaged me again, I will fucking insult him, Tell him that because he doesn't learn.

Last edited by Apex?; 05-30-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast