Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 341
  1. #106
    Asians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Asian world.
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    63
    @ raphater

    Spammers Corner - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

    No problem.

  2. #107
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Raphaterz my terriost comment was pointing out a floor in your plan

    you claim you should be gmod because your muslim, thats assuming somthing because of race, however when i assume somthing because of race im racist and immature?

    thats the problem with muslims, they have 2 sets of rules

    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    dude i noe him,



    hes hated me forever if u hav ever checked out th islam debate place or w/e

    because you and hyak kept saying i should be killed, because i dont belive the same things.
    and can disprove the whole religion?

    oh and the fact that you and hyak said there should be a muslim usergroup


    HMMM SOUNDS LIKE DISCRIMINATION.

    just because its pro islam doesnt mean its not racist
    Last edited by GG2GG; 09-25-2009 at 03:43 PM.

  3. #108
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    enough of teh spamzorz already!


  4. #109
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    because you and hyack kept saying i should be killed, because i dont belive the same things.
    and can disprove the whole religion?
    __________________________________________________ ______

    wen th fk did i eva say to kill u

    i said i would kill u in th post where u said u wanted to kill a muslim so... look in th debate forum ull find th one where u said u would kill muslims so i said same

    of course both of us r ent serious

  5. #110
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    W/E my whole problem with muslims is the lack of ability to listen to others.

    i have many muslims friends, they are friends because they respect my view on religion and there pratices, and i respect the fact it means alot to them and reframe from disproving every word they say
    Last edited by GG2GG; 09-25-2009 at 03:50 PM.

  6. #111
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    W/E my whole problem with muslims is the lack of ability to listen to others
    i listen to others...




    Off topic spam:wanna join th group i jus made?

    ppl who hate me xD

  7. #112
    GG2GG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    i listen to others...




    Off topic spam:wanna join th group i jus made?

    ppl who hate me xD
    no because i dont hate you, i just think your full of shit
    and make stupid comments about my ability to be gmod
    with no evidence to back up your claim.

  8. #113
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    What is up with all these ******s lolololololol. They don't know shit in the matter.

  9. #114
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    no because i dont hate you, i just think your full of shit
    and make stupid comments about my ability to be gmod
    with no evidence to back up your claim.
    xD ill bck off hopefully ull be a good mod cuz no one else rlly has a chance cept for u and czar xD

  10. #115
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    I vote me... for general mod!

  11. #116
    raphaterz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    im not tellin you no more...
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Busy
    lol i nvr knew u were alive..

  12. #117
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by drippydrops View Post
    I vote me... for general mod!


    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    lol i nvr knew u were alive..
    He's a cf guy mainly sometimes posts here, not much

  13. #118
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    All me, all me all me.

  14. #119
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    How about don't nominate yourself and wait for others to nominate you?

  15. #120
    Paroxysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    4,455
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I nominate FSM



    Only he/she/it can truly watch over the general section.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New GMOD
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 11:45 AM
  2. Need new addresses for VB6 !!! HELP
    By TheBlueMax in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. New GMOD, hacks and other related news
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:52 PM
  4. i need new hacks
    By Warrockfreak in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 02:15 AM
  5. Need new Warrock Hack
    By Nathansap in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 12:35 PM

Tags for this Thread