Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    CrazyJani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,447
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    15,322
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    Tell me a country that does not have slums?
    Finland and we don't have too bad internet here either:

  2. #32

  3. #33
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
    Finland and we don't have too bad internet here either:
    probably captured @ some kind of university or library







  4. #34
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Meanwhile in Australia, we have a backwards government providing us a shitty alternative to nationwide fiber optic connections.

    Stupid Abott Govt.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  5. #35
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco

    Principato di Monaco; Occitan: Principat de M๓negue), is a sovereign city-state, located on the French Riviera in Western Europe.

    = Get rekked by backdoor and jov.


    Monaco is a principality governed under a form of constitutional monarchy, with Prince Albert II as head of state.
    @BACKD00R
    Esses gringos acham que sao fodas
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    city-state != a country. Didn't you learn that in school?

    I will change the question. Show me a country with over 1 million people without slums.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City-state
    dont see country written here.

    also, dictionary states its not a official country nor countries. its just a excluded state that wanted to get out of standar government
    Ok, so perhaps educations isn't Brazil's strong point. Literally a few sentences after where Jov quoted wikipedia it states that Monaco is the second smallest and most densely populated COUNTRY.



    ^^ In case your literacy skills aren't proficient enough to look for it.

    For the record, city-state means a sovereign city, a country is a sovereign territory. So yes, a city-state can be a country otherwise Singapore might want a word with you.

    Also for future reference, when GDP is measured by capita, it is divided amongst the population, not by region. The fact that north of Brazil is dominated by dessert and forest should actually boost the nations GDP per capita as most of the population will be situated in growth areas.

    As Jov put it nicely, get rekt by someone with education.

  6. #36
    BACKD00R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    10,713
    Reputation
    1814
    Thanks
    31,836
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post




    I mean you guys

    whenever I hear Brazil, 1st thing comes in my mind criminals, gang wars, etc.

    at least that what we always watch in youtube about Brazil.

    Like us, whenever you guys hear Arabs 1st word comes in your mind terrorist right.

    Unfortunately people are influenced by the drama that the media likes to do.


    How to compare the economic development of these regions with other Brazilian states? @Doc

     










     









    In the north there is no way to live/work because of the large amount of water and in the Northeast 23 million people have no water.
    Last edited by BACKD00R; 06-02-2014 at 10:13 AM.



     

    Skype : BACKD00R-MPGH

     

    • Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

    • Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013







  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BACKD00R For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (06-02-2014)

  8. #37
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post



    Unfortunately people are influenced by the drama that the media likes to do.


    How to compare the economic development of these regions with other Brazilian states? @Doc

     










     









    In the north there is no way to live/work because of the large amount of water and in the Northeast 23 million people have no water.
    I dont think you should be arguing about economics until you learn about things like what per capita means, population distribution and density and pretty much any other basic terminology.

  9. #38
    BACKD00R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    10,713
    Reputation
    1814
    Thanks
    31,836
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I dont think you should be arguing about economics until you learn about things like what per capita means, population distribution and density and pretty much any other basic terminology.
    I learned economics in school for 3 years about 7 years ago before I finish high school . I do not know if you understood what I meant in the above post, but I referred to the situation that the Brazilian government was concerned with the economy and industrialization , and ended up forgetting the quality of life in the background. On one side of the country people have no water and the other side, 70 % of the territory is covered by it .

    If you add up the income of the 5 southern states of Brazil, the result will be greater than that of a "1st world" country, as example: United Arab Emirates. The country is small and has several billionaires, it generates a high income. China is the world's second largest economy, but the per capita income is lower than that of Brazil.

    ie, it is easy to say that a country has high rates of economic and social development, when he has 10 people in each city.
    Last edited by BACKD00R; 06-02-2014 at 09:34 PM.



     

    Skype : BACKD00R-MPGH

     

    • Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

    • Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013







  10. #39
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


    I learned economics in school for 3 years about 7 years ago before I finish high school . I do not know if you understood what I meant in the above post, but I referred to the situation that the Brazilian government was concerned with the economy and industrialization , and ended up forgetting the quality of life in the background. On one side of the country people have no water and the other side, 70 % of the territory is covered by it .

    If you add up the income of the 5 southern states of Brazil, the result will be greater than that of a "1st world" country, as example: United Arab Emirates. The country is small and has several billionaires, it generates a high income. China is the world's second largest economy, but the per capita income is lower than that of Brazil.

    ie, it is easy to say that a country has high rates of economic and social development, when he has 10 people in each city.
    I am not 100% sure what you are trying to say, your first post boasts about brazil's nominal GDP yet when questioned and scrutinised you're admitting to your countries economy being fucked up. The sentiment of your last post is betraying that of then first.

    If you want to compare your country to the modern world look up where Brazil ranks in IHDI and Economic Inequality rankings.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Internet Kill Switch.
    By OMARz in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. FARM WITH ME I GOT SO MANY PC ON MY NEW INTERNET CAFE
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 01:50 PM
  3. New internet, Rate please.
    By cmcshane in forum General
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 02:58 PM
  4. New internet connection
    By coolyoriginal in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 08:45 PM
  5. NEW gunz the duel launcher no internet explorer
    By 0fearless0 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 09:42 AM