Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post

1. Do you know how to paragraph?
    2. So just because Amazon doesn't actively seek out against this fraud it makes it OK? Because they have "shit customer service" it's OK to commit fraud?

If nobody is looking, is it OK to shoplift from a store?
    You probably wouldn't, even though it's the same thing.

People who do this kind of thing try to avoid the guilt of theft by doing it behind a computer screen, thinking it's OK.

How representative of your character and morals.
    But its not the same thing is it. A cornershop isnt. What refunder and social engineers go for because it is a small organisation which doesnt make anything compared to amazon. They avoid taxes and have a flaw in their system. So until they learn to fix their shit i will continue
    I understand your point of view. Im not saying its not fraud nor i am saying its morally right. But i do what i do for a reason
    I will never target a small company as it affects people whereas amazon didnt even know it was missing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    Morals are for whiny faggots, teach me how to SE.
    How about you get a job and pay for it yourself, you lazy fuck, you.

Or beg to your mama because you want something but can't afford it ;(((((((

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

But its not the same thing is it. A cornershop isnt. What refunder and social engineers go for because it is a small organisation which doesnt make anything compared to amazon. They avoid taxes and have a flaw in their system. So until they learn to fix their shit i will continue
    I understand your point of view. Im not saying its not fraud nor i am saying its morally right. But i do what i do for a reason
    I will never target a small company as it affects people whereas amazon didnt even know it was missing
    You're saying because they have a bad system it's okay to be a criminal.

Okay then.

Why should stealing a candy bar from 7-11 matter? Right? I mean, they are an international corporation. 1 little candy bar here and there, nobody will notice, right?
    Yeah, let's shoplift because they have such big stock they won't know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Morals are for whiny faggots, teach me how to SE.
    Alright then.

1. Order something from Amazon that is under $700, if you go over that then you're gonna have to get real crafty if you want to pull it off. Make sure that the item is either fulfilled by Amazon or it is sold by Amazon themselves.
    2. Wait for your item to arrive and enjoy it for a few days or maybe a week to play it safe, you don't want to do the next step the day you get the item.
    3. Go into Amazon Livechat and say that the item never came. If that somehow doesn't work then disconnect immediately and wait a few days. Go back into Livechat and say that you received the item but some of it was missing or it was broken. You generally ALWAYS want to go for the first option as they don't require you to send the item back, they just straight up refund you. If you are forced to do the second option then come up with an excuse as to why you can't send the item back, like you cut yourself opening the item and you got blood on the item and that you also have AIDS.
    4. Wait a few days for your refund to be processed and bam, you're done.

Pro-tip: Always try to get some Indian Rep to help you, you're pretty much guaranteed to get a refund that way.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

Rance-Sama (06-03-2014),| ∞ | (06-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post

Alright then.

1. Order something from Amazon that is under $700, if you go over that then you're gonna have to get real crafty if you want to pull it off. Make sure that the item is either fulfilled by Amazon or it is sold by Amazon themselves.
    2. Wait for your item to arrive and enjoy it for a few days or maybe a week to play it safe, you don't want to do the next step the day you get the item.
    3. Go into Amazon Livechat and say that the item never came. If that somehow doesn't work then disconnect immediately and wait a few days. Go back into Livechat and say that you received the item but some of it was missing or it was broken. You generally ALWAYS want to go for the first option as they don't require you to send the item back, they just straight up refund you. If you are forced to do the second option then come up with an excuse as to why you can't send the item back, like you cut yourself opening the item and you got blood on the item and that you also have AIDS.

Pro-tip: Always try to get some Indian Rep to help you, you're pretty much guaranteed to get a refund that way.
    What happens if they catch on to the scheme?
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Consider donating to my PayPal!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post

They can not do nothing as they were the ones to agree to rrfund you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

As unlikely as it is, and I mean very unlikely, it depends on the exact situation you're in. If it's a really expensive item then expect a knock on the door from the police and a few questions being passed around. If it's something small (up to $500 or so) then they'll most likely ban the account, IP address and blacklist your address, meaning no more Amazon for you. If it's something REALLY small (<$250) then you'll most likely NEVER get caught doing this, the worst you'll get is Amazon telling you they can't process the information of the item and they can't refund you. Bear in mind the chances of getting caught are so slim they may as well not exist.

Thanks

You're saying because they have a bad system it's okay to be a criminal.

Okay then.

Why should stealing a candy bar from 7-11 matter? Right? I mean, they are an international corporation. 1 little candy bar here and there, nobody will notice, right?
    Yeah, let's shoplift because they have such big stock they won't know.
    You dont seem to understand what im trying to say ill explain it to you another day. But thanks for sharing your opinions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

You dont seem to understand what im trying to say ill explain it to you another day. But thanks for sharing your opinions
    I damn well understand what you're saying.

So until they learn to fix their shit i will continue
    = until they fix their "bad customer service" I will continue to be fraudulent.

Care to explain any other way to interpret it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post

Alright then.

Looks like this guy is going to start his anime collection on Amazon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Make up new ones.
    Amazon is very easy to SE off, even if they catch onto it you just simply make up even newer ways.
    The same shit happen to EA when me and a couple of friend started SEing BF3 off them, they made us contact warranty department, but still got around that and was able to get the key and sell them.
    To this day I still get free games off EA, the last I did was Titanfall, my next game will most likely be their new Star Wars.

I damn well understand what you're saying.

= until they fix their "bad customer service" I will continue to be fraudulent.

Care to explain any other way to interpret it?

Not sure why you are butt hurt about it. After all you are on a hacking website, if you are going to cry about it how about you stop bitching and just let Amazon do what ever they want.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 06-03-2014 at 04:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Make up new ones.
    Amazon is very easy to SE off, even if they catch onto it you just simply make up even newer ways.
    The same shit happen to EA when me and a couple of friend started SEing BF3 off them, they made us contact warranty department, but still got around that and was able to get the key and sell them.
    To this day I still get free games off EA, the last I did was Titanfall, my next game will most likely be their new Star Wars.

Not sure why you are butt hurt about it. After all you are on a hacking website, if you are going to cry about it how about you stop bitching and just let Amazon do what ever they want.
    Because being on a website that offers public hacks I cannot speak out against fraud.

I don't even know why I try. 90% of general is just a bunch of dense and stubborn pseudo-intellectuals

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

Aborted (06-03-2014),Euphemistic (06-03-2014),KillTheNoise (06-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Because being on a website that offers public hacks I cannot speak out against fraud.

I don't even know why I try. 90% of general is just a bunch of dense and stubborn pseudo-intellectuals
    You are right, because most of us cannot get a job in America, due to the fact how bad it is.
    I believe SEing is a very smart thing to do if its successful, what I found funny the most is when people think its badly for morals or unintelligent to do something yet the general people do it every day. The world isn't a fair place, big businesses rip off consumer's goods anyways....
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 06-03-2014 at 04:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks

Yes it is fraud some people like to get free shit and some people dont. If you dont like it then please refrain from ever posting on a general thread where you see social engineering since in the end this is the internet where nobody really gives a fuck what you say since we will still keep refunding even though you think its wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Looks like this guy is going to start his anime collection on Amazon
    If you're gonna do that then make sure you order the whole set before you do the SE. You never want to do multiple orders in quick succession. Leave a gap of about 5 months with legit orders in between before you try any other funky shit. if you don't feel like waiting then make a new account, use a VPN, order the items to a relative or neighbors house and use a different payment method. Amazon is like the crust in a massive SE pie, once you get Amazon down (which isn't hard) then you can have all the fun you want but there are so many other companies to SE it's unreal.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast