Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post

Your argument is getting really weak. Yeah, I wore lipstick for a project, once in my life. Because I care about my appearance I can be called metrosexual, that's OK. Why should either make my points any less valid?

This is what you got on your resume:
    >has japanese user name
    >has japanese electric/motor company user title
    >has japanese gif for avatar
    >has japanese show for signature
    >has more japanese show for signature
    >calls person who actually speaks japanese, translates for money, has been to Japan a "wannabe japanese"

Dig yourself a deeper ditch if you wish.
    You forgot he has his location set to Japanese Domestic Market.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Consider donating to my PayPal!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Avril Lavigne+ View Post
    What does 'SE' Mean.. Never done it . only scammed people on reddit
    It's where you trick people into giving you free stuff.

IE: You wanted a Sucker, so you bought one from your friend. He sells you one, and you want another one, but you have no more $$. So you say it had poison or something in it, so he gives you another one.

You now have 2 suckers, instead of the 1 you payed for.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Consider donating to my PayPal!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post

It's where you trick people into giving you free stuff.

IE: You wanted a Sucker, so you bought one from your friend. He sells you one, and you want another one, but you have no more $$. So you say it had poison or something in it, so he gives you another one.

You now have 2 suckers, instead of the 1 you payed for.
    Thank You !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
    Oh man, I love the show I can't explain lol. My username comes from a great sushi place I love eating at. I actually own a Mitsubishi Galant. Flame me more, but you are actually not japanese lol. Yes, I will dig myself a digger ditch.
    Owning a Mitsubishi Galant. You fucking faggot.

ITT Poorfags argueing that they deserve to steal because HURR NO JOBS if you going to rob someone atleast be straight up cunts stop trying to justify your actions with bullshit

Also don't get this twisted ive SE'd a fuck ton i even have a guide on how to SE EVGA graphics cards but I no longer bother because I'm not poor

Also @Scotia send the guides throw pm's don't tell the kiddies unless you want Amazon to fix it faster keep that shit private
    Last edited by KillTheNoise; 06-03-2014 at 09:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    5-6 jobs in the last few years sounds like a lot to me, you must have been fired or quit for a couple of reasons....
    I only have had 2 jobs in the last 6 years.
    Yeah, because filling in as a seasonal temp and working multiple jobs at once means I was fired.

Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    I for one am very good in Math and Science which is why for one you really don't need any good English skills.
    No wonder it's impossible for you to find a job, you're as dense as a brick.
    English and Writing skills are the​ number one most important subject for employment.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Owning a Mitsubishi Galant. You fucking faggot.

ITT Poorfags argueing that they deserve to steal because HURR NO JOBS if you going to rob someone atleast be straight up cunts stop trying to justify your actions with bullshit

Also don't get this twisted ive SE'd a fuck ton i even have a guide on how to SE EVGA graphics cards but I no longer bother because I'm not poor

Also @Scotia send the guides throw pm's don't tell the kiddies unless you want Amazon to fix it faster keep that shit private
    You sound like someone that owns an ugly ass Del Sol, LOL

Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me, I am not responsible if you get scammed by my impersonators

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
    You sound like someone that owns an ugly ass Del Sol, LOL
    I own a r33

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    Oh please, Those "fags" exist everywhere. The very person with "Weed" as his profile picture is more then likely one himself, As well as all the threads about (gimme weed money pl0x) <--- No lie, Legit title.
    Excuse me? How am I a faggot, to be exact how are you not a faggot? Just because I enjoy smoking weed and I have a weed profile picture immediately makes me a faggot? Please give me a valid reason why I am a faggot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Somehow I don't think Amazon are going to "fix" this faster seen as this is part of their terms of service, you get a refund if you ask for one, simple as that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post

Somehow I don't think Amazon are going to "fix" this faster seen as this is part of their terms of service, you get a refund if you ask for one, simple as that.
    Thats what i tought about ebay but once most SE methods where released into the public they cranked down and asked more questions and where stricter on there staff. trust me once a company notices these methods they adapt ive seen it too many times first with Alienware then with EVGA and then eBay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thats what i tought about ebay but once most SE methods where released into the public they cranked down and asked more questions and where stricter on there staff. trust me once a company notices these methods they adapt ive seen it too many times first with Alienware then with EVGA and then eBay
    This is Amazon though, they are a multi billion, maybe even trillion dollar company, losing around $100,000 a year to people who SE shit isn't exactly a large hole in their pocket. Until the day that Amazon "patch" their system this will be the greatest way to buy things online.

Thanks

This is Amazon though, they are a multi billion, maybe even trillion dollar company, losing around $100,000 a year to people who SE shit isn't exactly a large hole in their pocket. Until the day that Amazon "patch" their system this will be the greatest way to buy things online.
    100k? are you mad? I've refunded 15k worth of stuff myself and I doubt there's only 10 people that do the same thing as me..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

Excuse me? How am I a faggot, to be exact how are you not a faggot? Just because I enjoy smoking weed and I have a weed profile picture immediately makes me a faggot? Please give me a valid reason why I am a faggot.
    I put "Fag" in quotes because someone previously used it out of context, And in response to your comment. It is just common for pot heads to think they're doing right for their bodies, sit at home all day getting stoned and then get welfare checks and do nothing to improve their shitty lives

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I douth there going to "patch" system anytime soon that is but it will happen eventually could take a few years but its inevitable doesn't really matter to me really share SE methods with whoever your want to I don't have to right to tell you not to just my opinion on it really

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    I put "Fag" in quotes because someone previously used it out of context, And in response to your comment. It is just common for pot heads to think they're doing right for their bodies, sit at home all day getting stoned and then get welfare checks and do nothing to improve their shitty lives
    So because I smoke weed it means that I sit at home all day and do nothing to improve my life. For your information I go to school, I get an education, I know four languages I have A-C in 13 different subjects, but I'm a lazy fuck and I smoke weed so I'm obviously an uneducated fuck and sit at home and trash my parent's house.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast