Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 113
  1. #91
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I wont SE, too dangerous.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  2. #92
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Yeah, because filling in as a seasonal temp and working multiple jobs at once means I was fired.


    No wonder it's impossible for you to find a job, you're as dense as a brick.
    English and Writing skills are the​ number one most important subject for employment.
    It might be number one, but it doesn't pay for a lot of the jobs.
    In the top most paying jobs you don't need the best English/Writing skills which is why doctors and such have poor hand writing.
    Most people from India don't have the best English yet they become doctors and what so on.
    I do love your argument, but its not exactly right since many people are vice verse, if you are good in English then you are bad in Math or Science, there are only a few that I know who are actually good in either one.
    What I love the most is ignorant people like you who think that they just need very good writing skills to get a job.
    You may have a job, but I can probably grantee it isn't a high paying job.

    That isn't the only issue, some people are college students who do not always have time for a job.

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    I wont SE, too dangerous.
    Not sure why its too dangerous, if you get caught all it's only consider a misdemeanor and a fine below 1,000 which sounds like depending on what it is.
    There are a lot more strict laws like the penalty of having weed on you which is 1 year in jail and $1,000 fine, but people still do it anyways.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 06-04-2014 at 04:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  3. #93
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    It might be number one, but it doesn't pay for a lot of the jobs.
    In the top most paying jobs you don't need the best English/Writing skills which is why doctors and such have poor hand writing.
    Most people from India don't have the best English yet they become doctors and what so on.
    I do love your argument, but its not exactly right since many people are vice verse, if you are good in English then you are bad in Math or Science, there are only a few that I know who are actually good in either one.
    What I love the most is ignorant people like you who think that they just need very good writing skills to get a job.
    You may have a job, but I can probably grantee it isn't a high paying job.
    Yeah, because the number one people hiring doctors think about is their handwriting. You must not think about what you type, at all. I mean seriously, your posts are just pure bullshit spewing from your mouth.

    Not only is your post completely invalid due to your terrible English skills, so it makes literally no sense, and you contradict yourself several times in your post.

    And yeah, if I'm your employer and I see that you have terrible writing/reading skills, and your english is terrible, I'm totally going to hire you. Holy shit, you're so smart.

  4. #94
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosityy View Post


    Yeah, because the number one people hiring doctors think about is their handwriting. You must not think about what you type, at all. I mean seriously, your posts are just pure bullshit spewing from your mouth.

    Not only is your post completely invalid due to your terrible English skills, so it makes literally no sense, and you contradict yourself several times in your post.

    And yeah, if I'm your employer and I see that you have terrible writing/reading skills, and your english is terrible, I'm totally going to hire you. Holy shit, you're so smart.
    I am good in English, thank you very much.
    There are different ways of getting hired for a average job you only need minimum writing skills. Right now I could criticize most of your writing skills just due to the why you typed, but I am not no grammar Nazi.
    This is what I love most people who are such hypocrites, but yet don't even take time to check to make sure they capitalized their words right.

    Employers do look at your writing, but they don't always make it a critical thing, as long as you can write it just fine you are good.
    You seem to be thinking jobs need a high requirement for your grammar, which isn't true. If you were a employer, I would just leave due to you already made a mistake in the fact English is a proper noun...
    I may not have the very best writing, but I sure to have better English skills then you do.

    Also typing and writing is a different subject as people could be very good in writing, but suck at typing.

    *edit, I just noticed you edited your post to fix the corrections...
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 06-04-2014 at 05:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  5. #95
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    I am good in English, thank you very much.
    There are different ways of getting hired for a average job you only need minimum writing skills. Right now I could criticize most of your writing skills just due tot he how you typed, but I am not no grammar Nazis.
    This is what I love most people who are such hypocrites, but yet don't even take time to check to make sure they capitalized their words right.

    Employers do look at your hand writing, but they don't always make it a critical thing, as long as you can write it just fine you are good.
    You seem to be thinking jobs meed a high requirement for your grammar, which isn't true. If you were a employer, I would just leave due to you already made a mistake in the fact English is a proper noun...
    I may not have the very best writing, but I sure to have better English skills then you do.

    Also typing and writing is a different subject as people could be very good in writing, but suck at typing.

    You were talking specifically about high end jobs which require a college degree. Don't contradict your old post when I prove you wrong, it just makes you look even more pathetic.

    As for the rest of your post, there is rarely a grammar or spelling error in a single one of my posts. If there is, I realize it quickly and edit it. I have almost impeccable English and writing skills. When I was interviewed for IBM, handwriting was not one of the contributing factors of me getting a job or not. It held literally no weight on my chances of getting the job.

    You also have the English skills of a 5 year old. I know, because my 5 year old cousin can write, and type better than you can. But go ahead and try to convince yourself that you have good English skills. Maybe proofread your post too, see how many massive errors you can find in your writing that make your posts seem like they were written by a toddler just learning how to talk.

    P.S. If you know how to write, you know how to type. The speed of your typing has no influence on how you read, write, or speak English you fucking moron. Oh, and one last thing. I forgot to capitalize one letter, in one post, out of 2,773 posts. On top of the fact that I rarely make a mistake, but capitalizing the, "e," in English is a very common mistake.

  6. #96
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosityy View Post



    You were talking specifically about high end jobs which require a college degree. Don't contradict your old post when I prove you wrong, it just makes you look even more pathetic.

    As for the rest of your post, there is rarely a grammar or spelling error in a single one of my posts. If there is, I realize it quickly and edit it. I have almost impeccable English and writing skills. When I was interviewed for IBM, handwriting was not one of the contributing factors of me getting a job or not. It held literally no weight on my chances of getting the job.

    You also have the English skills of a 5 year old. I know, because my 5 year old cousin can write, and type better than you can. But go ahead and try to convince yourself that you have good English skills. Maybe proofread your post too, see how many massive errors you can find in your writing that make your posts seem like they were written by a toddler just learning how to talk.

    P.S. If you know how to write, you know how to type. The speed of your typing has no influence on how you read, write, or speak English you fucking moron. Oh, and one last thing. I forgot to capitalize one letter, in one post, out of 2,773 posts. On top of the fact that I rarely make a mistake, but capitalizing the, "e," in English is a very common mistake.
    You seem to have a nice wild imagination.
    If I had writing of a 5 year old, please tell me how would I, be able to pass my ACT just fine?
    A common mistake? A mistake that happens commonly is still bad, that would drop a letter grade on one of my essays. I am so glad you can criticize my writing skills just by reading my typing, but yet you still said typing has no influence on how you read, write, or speak English...
    Who is contradicting what now?

    I was talking about any jobs, not just the high paying ones.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 06-04-2014 at 04:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  7. #97
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    I am good in English, thank you very much.
    There are different ways of getting hired for a average job you only need minimum writing skills. Right now I could criticize most of your writing skills just due to the why you typed, but I am not no grammar Nazis.
    This is what I love most people who are such hypocrites, but yet don't even take time to check to make sure they capitalized their words right.

    Employers do look at your writing, but they don't always make it a critical thing, as long as you can write it just fine you are good.
    You seem to be thinking jobs need a high requirement for your grammar, which isn't true. If you were a employer, I would just leave due to you already made a mistake in the fact English is a proper noun...
    I may not have the very best writing, but I sure to have better English skills then you do.

    Also typing and writing is a different subject as people could be very good in writing, but suck at typing.

    *edit, I just noticed you edited your post to fix the corrections...
    That first statement is so contradictory that it makes me sick. You begin your statement by saying that you are "good in English" whereas you should have said that you are "good at English", presuming of course you mean the language and not the class/course. You also said that you are no "grammar Nazis". For one, as Grammar Nazi is a title, the G should be capitalized and the term Nazis should simply be Nazi, you are not more than a single person. You also said that "I would just leave due to you already made a mistake in the fact English is a proper noun...". Now this one made me laugh a little, this sentence was so close to being correct but is yet so far. "I would just leave due to you already making a mistake by not recognizing English as a proper noun...". One simple change that would ensure that you had one this argument but it all fell to pieces. I could go on and on about your other posts but I simply don't have the time for stupid matters like this. This isn't me having a dig at you by any means, I only do this so you can learn from your mistakes and not look like such a fool whenever you criticize someone for the very same mistakes that you make.

    Should you wonder why I believe I have the right to correct you, I believe that as a student in his 4th year of High School who is currently sitting an English Course which was supposed to be undertaken by those in their 6th year of High School that I may know a little more about literature than you do.

    GG;no re

  8. #98
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    You seem to have a nice wild imagination.
    If I had writing of a 5 year old, please tell me how would I, be able to pass my ACT just fine?
    A common mistake? A mistake that happens commonly is still bad, that would drop a letter grade on one of my essays, I am so glad you can criticize my writing skills just by reading my typing, but yet you still said typing has no influence on how you read, write, or speak English...
    Who is contradicting what now?
    The speed of your typing does not affect your knowledge of the English language.

    You not having proper grammar does affect your typing. Not the speed of your typing, but the content which you type.

    Learn to read.

  9. #99
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosityy View Post


    The speed of your typing does not affect your knowledge of the English language.

    You not having proper grammar does affect your typing. Not the speed of your typing, but the content which you type.

    Learn to read.
    You fucking just edited that as I copied and pasted what you had typed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    That first statement is so contradictory that it makes me sick. You begin your statement by saying that you are "good in English" whereas you should have said that you are "good at English", presuming of course you mean the language and not the class/course. You also said that you are no "grammar Nazis". For one, as Grammar Nazi is a title, the G should be capitalized and the term Nazis should simply be Nazi, you are not more than a single person. You also said that "I would just leave due to you already made a mistake in the fact English is a proper noun...". Now this one made me laugh a little, this sentence was so close to being correct but is yet so far. "I would just leave due to you already making a mistake by not recognizing English as a proper noun...". One simple change that would ensure that you had one this argument but it all fell to pieces. I could go on and on about your other posts but I simply don't have the time for stupid matters like this. This isn't me having a dig at you by any means, I only do this so you can learn from your mistakes and not look like such a fool whenever you criticize someone for the very same mistakes that you make.

    Should you wonder why I believe I have the right to correct you, I believe that as a student in his 4th year of High School who is currently sitting an English Course which was supposed to be undertaken by those in their 6th year of High School that I may know a little more about literature than you do.

    GG;no re
    You are right everyone has the right to correct anyone, everyone make mistakes.
    Also the g in grammar doesn't need to be capitalized since the fact they are not proper nouns. The only time you capitalize is when its either the starting of a sentence or the word is a proper noun, Nazis is a plural word
    It is also as I stated in English, I passed my High School AP Comp class with a B-. It wasn't the best, which was why the class was my lowest grade out of any of my other classes.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 06-04-2014 at 04:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  10. #100
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    You fucking just edited that as I copied and pasted what you had typed.
    Look at any of my posts in this thread. None have been edited.

    Thanks for playing, try again next time though!

    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    You are right everyone has the right to correct anyone, everyone make mistakes.
    Also the g in grammar doesn't need to be capitalized since the fact they are not proper nouns. The only time you capitalize is when its either the starting of a sentence or the word is a proper noun, Nazis is a plural word
    It is also as I stated in English, I passed my High School AP Comp class with a B-. It wasn't the best, which was why the class was my lowest grade out of any of my other classes.
    Calling someone a Grammar Nazi is calling them a name, and names are proper nouns.

    Secondly, you only make something plural if there is more than two of them. Like stated above, you're not more than one person. You're a single person. Therefore you'd be a Nazi, not Nazis.

    You know literally nothing about the English language, and this post proves that. Also, grades don't prove anything. I failed throughout my entire school career, just because I didn't give two shits about anything. Yet, I'm still smarter than you.

    Wow, see how that works out?
    Last edited by Deflorate.; 06-04-2014 at 05:03 PM.

  11. #101
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosityy View Post


    Look at any of my posts in this thread. None have been edited.

    Thanks for playing, try again next time though!
    But you just said you made a mistake in one of the posts and changed it.
    I already caught you out on that lie. You should try more often... maybe you might fool someone else.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 06-04-2014 at 05:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  12. #102
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    But you just said you made the mistake in one of the post and changed it.
    I already caught you out on that lie. You should try more often... maybe you might fool someone else.
    I never edited the post, look at it again.

    We can keep going at this if you'd like. I'd like to prove you wrong every time.

  13. #103
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    You fucking just edited that as I copied and pasted what you had typed.



    You are right everyone has the right to correct anyone, everyone make mistakes.
    Also the g in grammar doesn't need to be capitalized since the fact they are not proper nouns. The only time you capitalize is when its either the starting of a sentence or the word is a proper noun, Nazis is a plural word
    It is also as I stated in English, I passed my High School AP Comp class with a B-. It wasn't the best, which was why the class was my lowest grade out of any of my other classes.
    So???

    I have tons of immigrants from China and such in my AP classes, and they make really bad mistakes in their grammar all the time. Doesn't stop them from getting A+s on their essays.

  14. #104
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,726
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosityy View Post


    I never edited the post, look at it again.

    We can keep going at this if you'd like. I'd like to prove you wrong every time.
    Are you blind or something?


    You changed english to English which you even admitted to doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  15. #105
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Are you blind or something?


    You changed english to English which you even admitted to doing it.
    If I ever edited the post, this would show up underneath it.



    I never edited the post.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My first mod in a while~
    By SgtStarr~ in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 10:10 PM
  2. First mod in a while.
    By Synchromanica in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:14 AM
  3. First signiture in a while
    By Clone215 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 02:36 AM
  4. First sign in a while...
    By L3G0 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 05:48 PM
  5. When did you first get into computers, how?
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:12 PM