Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79
  1. #31
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    >be 15 years old
    >call other people kid

    Do you think his title is "King of pop" for no reason?

    He also did tons of other genres you dense imbecile. Like R&B, New Jack Swing, to name a couple.

    I never said that quote, also. try harder
    People have shit taste in general. If people started labeling Justin Bieber the king of pop would that make him good? Hell no. The problem is you're infatuated with a black pedophile that bleached himself and made horrible music.

  2. #32
    jesus464's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    440
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    119
    This is so mother fucking funny doe

  3. #33
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    People have shit taste in general. If people started labeling Justin Bieber the king of pop would that make him good? Hell no. The problem is you're infatuated with a black pedophile that bleached himself and made horrible music.
    The problem is, people don't label a person with such a huge title for no reason. So your Justin Bieber example still has no ground to it.

    Also, he didn't "bleach" himself. He had vitiligo (a disorder which destroys the pigment of the skin). He used monobenzone and makeup to even out the blotches. Monobenzone is not bleach. It evens out skin pigment for people with vitiligo, by decreasing melanocyte activity

    How can you call somebody out for being a pedophile, while being a "loli lover?"
    Pretty hard to call out somebody for being a pedophile, when this is the kind of stuff you love:
     
    Last edited by Auxilium; 06-05-2014 at 10:45 PM.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (06-06-2014),Assistive (06-05-2014),jesus464 (06-05-2014),Jubs (06-06-2014),KillTheNoise (06-06-2014),uberhaxor14 (06-07-2014)

  5. #34
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    People have shit taste in general.
    You're telling me.
    I mean look at you, fucking idolize any and every anime/henti production ever made.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

    Auxilium (06-05-2014)

  7. #35
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    The problem is, people don't label a person with such a huge title for no reason. So your Justin Bieber example still has no ground to it.

    Also, he didn't "bleach" himself. He had vitiligo (a disorder which destroys the pigment of the skin). He used monobenzone and makeup to even out the blotches. Monobenzone is not bleach. It evens out skin pigment for people with vitiligo.

    How can you call somebody out for being a pedophile, while being a "loli lover?"
    Pretty hard to call out somebody for being a pedophile, when this is the kind of stuff you love:
     
    Labels and album sales don't matter if I didn't make that horribly concise already, he's garbage.

    New York plastic surgeon Dr. Pamela Lipkin: Noting that Jackson had even skin tone when he was younger, Lipkin's interpretation was that "probably he's trying to look Caucasian: His skin is whiter. His nose is getting thinner every six months. His lips are getting thinner. His eyebrows are getting higher. His eyes are getting wider every time. His cheekbones are getting bigger."Jackson claimed that he had only two rhinoplasties and no other surgery on his face, although at one point he mentioned having a dimple created in his chin. Jackson lost weight in the early 1980s because of a change in diet and a desire for "a dancer's body".
    You can't defend your pedo overly self-conscious shitty pop singer so you're trying to bash lolicon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    You're telling me.
    I mean look at you, fucking idolize any and every anime/henti production ever made.
    OMGGGG I CAN"T WAIT FOR SAO 2 IT GUNNA BE SOOOOO GUD

    *changes avatar/sig to match SAO 2*

    fuck off kid
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 06-05-2014 at 10:51 PM.

  8. #36
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    Labels and album sales don't matter if I didn't make that horribly concise already, he's garbage.



    You can't defend your pedo overly self-conscious shitty pop singer so you're trying to bash lolicon.
    I'm not bashing lolicon. It's just pretty hypocritical to call him a pedophile, while you like young children in a sexual way, even if they're virtual.

    You can look at his autopsy if you want. It was proven fact that he had vitiligo.

  9. #37
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    I'm not bashing lolicon. It's just pretty hypocritical to call him a pedophile, while you like young children in a sexual way, even if they're virtual.

    You can look at his autopsy if you want. It was proven fact that he had vitiligo.
    I don't rape children tho... just imagine the money you spent for the album going straight into his pedophilia ring.

    Yeah yeah, whatever mate. It doesn't matter if he was a nigger or a cracker he still had shit music.

  10. #38
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    OMGGGG I CAN"T WAIT FOR SAO 2 IT GUNNA BE SOOOOO GUD

    *changes avatar/sig to match SAO 2*

    fuck off kid
    So autistic.

    Either way, you're a fucking socially awkward human piece of trash that is bashing someone on their taste in music. MJ is most definitely one the greatest pop singers to walk this earth. Yes, maybe some of the things he had done were unorthodox, but that still doesn't make him in any way a terrible music artist. But you, the things you watch and listen to are just beyond terrible. Words cannot describe the cringe that overcomes my body when I see that shit.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  11. #39
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    I don't rape children tho... just imagine the money you spent for the album going straight into his pedophilia ring.

    Yeah yeah, whatever mate. It doesn't matter if he was a nigger or a cracker he still had shit music.
    You're argument's getting weak. Might as well throw around some ad hominem, right?

    Please, continue to base your arguments off fallacies and antipathy towards the guy who donated hundreds of millions to charity, and got falsely accused. In case you don't know, both children who accused him in 1993 and 2003 came out saying they lied. Is it a coincidence that the father committed suicide right after the kid from 1993 admitted his father made him lie to get out of poverty?

    https://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-288836

  12. #40
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    So autistic.

    Either way, you're a fucking socially awkward human piece of trash that is bashing someone on their taste in music. MJ is most definitely one the greatest pop singers to walk this earth. Yes, maybe some of the things he had done were unorthodox, but that still doesn't make him in any way a terrible music artist. But you, the things you watch and listen to are just beyond terrible. Words cannot describe the cringe that overcomes my body when I see that shit.
    You're a pleb that really enjoys shit like MJ. This shit will turn you into a pedophilia that only cares about his looks, just look at Auxilium for an example. He cares more about his looks than the most overly self-conscious teenage white girl. I bet that feminine bastard likes little kids

    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    You're argument's getting weak. Might as well throw around some ad hominem, right?

    Please, continue to base your arguments off fallacies and antipathy towards the guy who donated hundreds of millions to charity, and got falsely accused. In case you don't know, both children who accused him in 1993 and 2003 came out saying they lied. Is it a coincidence that the father committed suicide right after the kid from 1993 admitted his father made him lie to get out of poverty?

    https://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-288836
    This isn't even an argument bro, you just have shit tastes and won't listen to reason.

    They only said that because MJ bribed him, his father committed suicide in shame because he's a pathetic piece of shit.
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 06-05-2014 at 11:06 PM.

  13. #41
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    I bet that feminine bastard likes little kids

    Oh, the irony.


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (06-05-2014),Rance-Sama (06-05-2014)

  15. #42
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    You're a pleb that really enjoys shit like MJ. This shit will turn you into a pedophilia that only cares about his looks, just look at Auxilium for an example. He cares more about his looks than the most overly self-conscious teenage white girl. I bet that feminine bastard likes little kids



    This isn't even an argument bro, you just have shit tastes and won't listen to reason.

    They only said that because MJ bribed him, his father committed suicide in shame because he's a pathetic piece of shit.
    They said it after Michael died. You're really stupid, aren't you?

  16. #43
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    You kids are cute
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  17. #44
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,336
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,459
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    You kids are cute
    You're cuter.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  18. #45
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    You kids are cute
    No thunder, not there. you know i'm sensitive

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How do you get the VIP free trial?
    By Cammoguy in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 11:00 AM
  2. how do u get the weapons on combat arms dat are in black using mhs
    By pain123 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 12:28 AM
  3. [HELP] How do i get the form to target a proccess...
    By Nightlord in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 12:43 PM
  4. how do i get the new weps
    By ballin22 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 04:40 PM
  5. [help]how would i get the superjump address?
    By fable741 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 09:37 AM