Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow

    The Triangle (2009)

    I guess I'm late but have you guys seen this movie? Its brilliant! Would appreciate movie recommendations similar to this.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  2. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Nope. It looks interesting so I'll watch it soon tho bby

  3. #3
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    That movie and all the looks made me lose my mind.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  4. #4
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Is that the movie in which the woman went crazy killing other versions of himself? imo it was a lame movie, I didn't understand any of it. Or are you talking about the trilogy? The one about bemuda triangle which involved an old psychic and a hot woman? That one was cool actually.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

  5. #5
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post
    Is that the movie in which the woman went crazy killing other versions of himself? imo it was a lame movie, I didn't understand any of it. Or are you talking about the trilogy? The one about bemuda triangle which involved an old psychic and a hot woman? That one was cool actually.
    The first one, not sure about the latter might watch it sometime.

    I don't think its that complex to grasp, She was stuck in a time loop and attempting to break the loop was deemed impossible, And she kept on continuing the time loop losing her memories every now and then trying to save her son.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  6. #6
    D.Toretto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,105
    Reputation
    271
    Thanks
    190
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I think it's good movie

  7. #7

  8. #8
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Just watched it then!
    Absolutely destroyed my mind but I finally got it after re-watching the start

    SOUNDCLOUD



  9. #9
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by √ince View Post
    When she saw the pigeons in the end, I was like
    hah ikr, and those body pileups daum.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    Just watched it then!
    Absolutely destroyed my mind but I finally got it after re-watching the start
    Took me a lil amount of time as well ;3

    Just watched Donnie Darko now, understood somewhat I think. It kept me thinking at least.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  10. #10
    Onesible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    I love it !

  11. #11
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

    Took me a lil amount of time as well ;3

    Just watched Donnie Darko now, understood somewhat I think. It kept me thinking at least.
    Downloading that now I love these types of movies! Shutter Island got me into this shit

    SOUNDCLOUD



  12. #12
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,575
    Reputation
    542
    Thanks
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    I guess I'm late but have you guys seen this movie? Its brilliant! Would appreciate movie recommendations similar to this.
    just watched it today, I understood it completely and others that I watched it didn't I guess not everyone understands it.
    Movie to separate the dummies and the smarties

  13. #13
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

    just watched it today, I understood it completely and others that I watched it didn't I guess not everyone understands it.
    Movie to separate the dummies and the smarties
    I suppose haha, one thing that was bugging me is that how the ship got there? Probably a ship lost in the past due to the storm but there's no crew as well.

    @HalfBajan

    ikr shutter island was golden.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (06-15-2014)