Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Bullet Proof Blanket for School Kids

Yes, So some dude actually invented a bullet proof blanket for schools so when they have a shoot out they can all wear bullet proof blankets.
    er,

so a psychopath is just as common as a hurricane or a storm hitting the school now so yeah i have no idea what to say about it but here is some vids and i made a MLG montage about it also,

There is currently a school in my country who have the bulletproof blankets, like dafuck really? the last shooting we had was like over 10 years ago

anyway here

"An Oklahoma company has created a bulletproof blanket that children can wear like a backpack to shield themselves in the case of a school shooting.
    The Bodyguard Blanket, which costs $1000, is the latest body armour product targeted at school students in the United States, where parents and schools can already buy bulletproof jackets, backpacks, and whiteboards.
    Gun-control lobby groups say there were at least 44 school shootings in the US - an average of more than three a month - between December 2012 and February 10, 2014.

"An Oklahoma company has created a bulletproof blanket that children can wear like a backpack to shield themselves in the case of a school shooting.
    The Bodyguard Blanket, which costs $1000, is the latest body armour product targeted at school students in the United States, where parents and schools can already buy bulletproof jackets, backpacks, and whiteboards.
    Gun-control lobby groups say there were at least 44 school shootings in the US - an average of more than three a month - between December 2012 and February 10, 2014.

"Children can lock their blankets together to form a turtle like shell around themselves protecting everyone"

Wth their not bloody well energy shields or some shit their not trained to go in a giant turtle mode as soon as their is a shootout there is gonna be these orange rectangles running all about the joint.
    Last edited by KarmaKills; 06-11-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks
    The only real solution to stop school shootings is to stop kids.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

ThePixelJunk (06-13-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    The only real solution to stop school shootings is to stop kids.
    Not only kids commit school shootings, just look at Adam Lanza :P This invention is actually a good one, I would definitely approve for it to be patented, tested, and then used in schools everywhere.

BUT Rance has a point, most of these shootings are committed by students that have been bullied and tormented by it as well.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    You see, Palpatine from Star Wars had the right idea.

"Do it...Kill them." No kids= No problems.

No but seriously, this is a special kind of stupid.

Thanks
    1000 dollars for that? No...just no
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM

History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Not only kids commit school shootings, just look at Adam Lanza :P This invention is actually a good one, I would definitely approve for it to be patented, tested, and then used in schools everywhere.

BUT Rance has a point, most of these shootings are committed by students that have been bullied and tormented by it as well.
    Society plays a role also what neighborhood or their family also effects em
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    1000 dollars for that? No...just no
    Give a kid an automatic gun, that'd stop them bastards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelight1997 View Post

Society plays a role also what neighborhood or their family also effects em
    True. I think family plays a huge role in shit like this.

And I mean sure bullying causes students to do crazy shit but killing someone is on a whole different scale.

I think if guns weren't as available to these kids there wouldn't have been as many shootings.

OT:

That's one of the stupidest ideas I've heard all week.

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

True. I think family plays a huge role in shit like this.

And I mean sure bullying causes students to do crazy shit but killing someone is on a whole different scale.

I think if guns weren't as available to these kids there wouldn't have been as many shootings.

OT:

That's one of the stupidest ideas I've heard all week.
    True dat most of these parents keep the damn gun hidden in there dresser -.- stupidest place to hide it.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankli...chool_stabbing

And if kitchen knives weren't available to kids there wouldn't have been as many stabbings.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You should watch the movie "Zero Day" it's two dudes who shoot up a school and it really portrays what goes through their heads. it's not that they are being bullied or their parents are horrible. but the kids in this video are kinda normal up until the part you realise they have a psychotic hate in there head and they are just gonna do something about it.

sure everyone hated someone so much they would like to see them hurt but you don't hurt them you just endure your pain. But these people tick over to the next extreme and do something about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Life Jacket
    Support me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If I kid is going to be shot by a shotgun or an carbine and you get shot the force will brake there chest plate or if they get shot to the head they risk getting there eyes popped or it could very well knock the out

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    You should watch the movie "Zero Day" it's two dudes who shoot up a school and it really portrays what goes through their heads. it's not that they are being bullied or their parents are horrible. but the kids in this video are kinda normal up until the part you realise they have a psychotic hate in there head and they are just gonna do something about it.

sure everyone hated someone so much they would like to see them hurt but you don't hurt them you just endure your pain. But these people tick over to the next extreme and do something about it.
    I watched Zero Day and fuck man it was great. Especially before they go in the shooting that talk about how fucked up they are and how they couldn't do something like this with anyone else.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

KarmaKills (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    You should really consider thinking harder next time then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast