Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by BarackHusseinObama View Post
    Be nice snape.
    Snape doesn't know the meaning of the word nice.

  2. #17
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-faga View Post
    Snape doesn't know the meaning of the word nice.
    exactly, i don't know, what nice is



  3. #18
    iAmAHaxorDerp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    632
    People still watch that channel(besides Adult Swim)? To me it died years ago, they've been having horrible lineups since the childhood shows everyone used to watch ended or were cancelled and I have no idea why I still try to watch it lol CartoonPlanet is the only good thing airing imo :P
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

    Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

  4. #19
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by BarackHusseinObama View Post
    Be nice snape.
    @Snape isnt it time to use your most popular word for members like this? "Newphag" Haha, shit never gets old.

    OP - I have noticed this on some shows, Amazing world of gumball, adventure time. And i do not know what to think about it.

    OT - Anyone remember "Ren and Stimpy"? That show was my shit was i was young :P

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  5. #20
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylann- View Post


    @Snape isnt it time to use your most popular word for members like this? "Newphag" Haha, shit never gets old.

    OP - I have noticed this on some shows, Amazing world of gumball, adventure time. And i do not know what to think about it.

    OT - Anyone remember "Ren and Stimpy"? That show was my shit was i was young :P
    Barack isn't a newphag though, he recently joined MPGH again using an alt. His main account has 22,000 posts and he was an admin.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/171396-obama.html
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/autho...5BMPGH%5DObama

    Ren and Stimpy was fucking wack, the people who animated it were probably on drugs.

  6. #21
    molot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH OR BED
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Cold
    Obviously Adventure Time

  7. #22
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by KatawaSJ>Rance View Post
    Barack isn't a newphag though, he recently joined MPGH again using an alt. His main account has 22,000 posts and he was an admin.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/171396-obama.html
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/autho...5BMPGH%5DObama

    Ren and Stimpy was fucking wack, the people who animated it were probably on drugs.
    Josh back in mpgh and not with main?
    You're full retard .



  8. #23
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,337
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    8,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    Josh back in mpgh and not with main?
    You're full retard .
    Josh was talking with Arun VM
    you a bitch snape

  9. #24
    skyhot004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I don't watch cartoon anymore

    I watch anime

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone else think that....
    By C453 in forum Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2013, 06:43 AM
  2. [Discussion] Anyone else still not able to get in game?
    By DeathRuin in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 02:43 AM
  3. [Help] Anyone else get this?
    By wassup40 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 08:17 AM
  4. Anyone else getting this?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 06:34 PM