Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    So stop trying to prove me wrong because you think that I'm wrong when you can't logically prove that I'm wrong when I say I'm right.
    Dance puppet, dance.

  2. #17
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Abnormality View Post
    So stop trying to prove me wrong because you think that I'm wrong when you can't logically prove that I'm wrong when I say I'm right.
    Dance puppet, dance.
    I can't prove you're wrong, but I technically proved you can't be right.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

  3. #18
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post


    I can't prove you're wrong, but I technically proved you can't be right.
    You just proved that you have no free will, nothing more nothing less.
    Do you want to know what you are experiencing is called? It's called an existential crisis and the word you're actually looking for is doubt.
    This statement is true.

  4. #19
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    Reav3R (06-18-2014)

  6. #20
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    THis makes no goddamn sense @Reav3R... but thats because I'm still half asleep.... I think
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  7. #21
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Do you actually expect a paradox to make sense? @gamer4evere
    lol @whitelight1997


    Quote Originally Posted by Abnormality View Post
    You just proved that you have no free will, nothing more nothing less.
    Do you want to know what you are experiencing is called? It's called an existential crisis and the word you're actually looking for is doubt.
    This statement is true.
    What were you expecting exactly? I made my point clear from the start.
    Last edited by Reav3R; 06-18-2014 at 04:36 AM.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

  8. #22
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,415
    You are like arguing with everyone on this thread just shut up and die
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  9. #23
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,716
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What you're saying is there's only a binary option in which one option doesn't make logical sense to do, so there only one choice therefore there isn't free will.

    Free will is debated because it's ultimately impossible to prove, but not by that. That's just silly nonsense. Maybe I decide to drink a drop of the poison and live happily ever after. Maybe I drink it all and then have my stomach pumped and live happily ever after. Maybe I don't drink the poison and end up inhaling the fumes.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Reav3R (06-18-2014),Xenocide (06-18-2014)

  11. #24
    Darakath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,549
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    2,941
    I read that long post.

    Your Welcome.

  12. #25
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    It's not technically a paradox either.
    It's called determinism.

  13. #26
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Abnormality View Post
    It's not technically a paradox either.
    It's called determinism.
    It has nothing to do with that, and has nothing to do with what's been said before. If you had actually read what I wrote, that means if you prove free will does exist, it at the same time proves that it does not.

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    What you're saying is there's only a binary option in which one option doesn't make logical sense to do, so there only one choice therefore there isn't free will.
    No, you got it the other way around. I'm not talking about options, what I'm saying is it doesn't matter how many options there are or how many of them you can take. If you want to prove free will exists, you have to prove you have to ability to chose up to n-1 options from a set of n options. When the only way to prove you can do something is by doing it, you would have to do the entire n (not n-1 or less) options just to prove you could've done it. If you do that, you would then invalidate the definition of free will because if you do all the options there would be nothing else left to do, therefore there would be no choice to make.

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Maybe I decide to drink a drop of the poison and live happily ever after. Maybe I drink it all and then have my stomach pumped and live happily ever after. Maybe I don't drink the poison and end up inhaling the fumes.
    It makes no difference, you still can't drink it and don't drink it at the same time. Whatever you do, you can't prove you could've something different. That's my point, the actual choice you make makes no difference at all.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Spotify Free Account [Will thank +rep]
    By Greg in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 01:46 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 04:10 AM
  3. FREE Working Serial To Anyone Willing to trade or make undetected hack?
    By silenton3 in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 04:56 PM
  4. will someoen give me free promo codes or sell me kesn codes?
    By spika in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 01:08 PM
  5. will anybody make kwr acc free ?
    By kga8864 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 05:13 AM