Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    Asians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Asian world.
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    63
    U ALL GOT THE VIRUS NOW!!!

    GO TO C:\Windows AND DELETE THE FOLDER SYSTEM32 OR YOUR PC WILL BE FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!

  2. #17
    ShadowWrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    In Love
    You only get the virus if you touch your self at night
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-
    ^^Made by: Shayne^^
    I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
    Leonardo da Vinci

  3. #18
    Zhellbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Mind
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    447
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
    U ALL GOT THE VIRUS NOW!!!

    GO TO C:\Windows AND DELETE THE FOLDER SYSTEM32 OR YOUR PC WILL BE FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!
    OHNOES. I HAS TO HURRY!
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

    Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

  4. #19
    Asians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Asian world.
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    OHNOES. I HAS TO HURRY!
    HURRY UP MAN!

  5. #20
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    IF THE VIRUS RENDERS YOUR INTERNET USELESS HOW WILL YOU GET TO MPGH.NET
    IT IS PART OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB - WWW. MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack, Hacks, Game Hacks, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Knight Online, Counter Strike: Source Hacks, Counterstrike Hacks, BattleField 2 Hacks, Warrock Hacks, World of Warcraft Hacks, Knight Online. WORLD WIDE WEB DOTMPGHDOTNET. FUCK. HOW WILL THEY READ IT IF THEY CANT GET ON THE INTERNET?

    Seeing as USUALLY they won't have two PCs. Usually.

  6. #21
    ShadowWrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Seemliss View Post
    IF THE VIRUS RENDERS YOUR INTERNET USELESS HOW WILL YOU GET TO MPGH.NET
    IT IS PART OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB - WWW. MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack, Hacks, Game Hacks, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Knight Online, Counter Strike: Source Hacks, Counterstrike Hacks, BattleField 2 Hacks, Warrock Hacks, World of Warcraft Hacks, Knight Online. WORLD WIDE WEB DOTMPGHDOTNET. FUCK. HOW WILL THEY READ IT IF THEY CANT GET ON THE INTERNET?

    Seeing as USUALLY they won't have two PCs. Usually.
    ARE U FUCKING RETARDED GO OUT SIDE AND ASK A GIRL TO FUCK U...YOU MINDLESS PEICE OF GARBAGE (Flame War Started)

    :Agian use your common sense you mindless beast!:
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-
    ^^Made by: Shayne^^
    I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
    Leonardo da Vinci

  7. #22
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    I am using my common sense. Not every household will have two PCs, and not every library will allow you to visit MPGH.net because it is related to HACKING. I'm just stating the USUAL possibilities. Most people won't have the chance to read this tutorial WHEN it happened to them, they will end up doing a system restore or reformatting. It just happens.

  8. #23
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    windows vista ftw for once? lolll

  9. #24
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    Moar liek Windows XP ftw.

  10. #25
    TropX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the Internet!
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If your talking about viruses, its moar like mac for the win.

  11. #26
    ShadowWrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    In Love
    FUCK MAC..and if they dont have other computers a libarey or a phone with internet access they can REFORMAT
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-
    ^^Made by: Shayne^^
    I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
    Leonardo da Vinci

  12. #27
    TropX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the Internet!
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWrath View Post
    FUCK MAC..and if they dont have other computers a libarey or a phone with internet access they can REFORMAT
    I'm not saying that i like mac, it just has the lowest number of viruses known. But it sucks at everything else (period). And macs cost to much. I prefer to make my own pc, then use a pirated version of windows 7 or xp.
    Last edited by TropX; 09-27-2009 at 10:14 AM.

  13. #28
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    That's what I said.
    Copier.

  14. #29
    Asians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Asian world.
    Posts
    1,459
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    windows vista ftw for once? lolll
    Vista>XP
    Vista>7


    I have vista and I love it.

  15. #30
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    idk y u love vista, idk it kinda sux

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Windows Exploit
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:16 PM
  2. The New windows vista
    By CupNoodles in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 08:27 PM
  3. [Virus source] A simple windows exploit.
    By tednugget in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 06:13 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 05:05 PM
  5. HowTo create a new windows?
    By dor619 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 08:42 AM

Tags for this Thread