Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 86
  1. #61
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Empty handed when compared to when you were a GM.
    We didn't give you permission to speak bitch. Now lick the rim of my fat black penis

  2. #62
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    We didn't give you permission to speak bitch. Now lick the rim of my fat black penis
    I'm sorry, you think you can give me permission to speak? You a Nig Boi, you were born with no permissions.

  3. #63
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    I'm sorry, you think you can give me permission to speak? You a Nig Boi, you were born with no permissions.
    Respect your daddy. Im all you got

  4. #64
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Respect your daddy. Im all you got
    You're my dad now? So Thunder, Ghost, and now you. Huh.

    Regardless, I ain't one for silence.

  5. #65
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    You're my dad now? So Thunder, Ghost, and now you. Huh.

    Regardless, I ain't one for silence.
    You're getting really close to 5k ban. You know cs get 5 days instead of 2?

  6. #66
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    You're my dad now? So Thunder, Ghost, and now you. Huh.

    Regardless, I ain't one for silence.
    Did ghost disown you?
    Last edited by Thunder; 06-21-2014 at 03:43 PM.
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  7. #67
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    You're getting really close to 5k ban. You know cs get 5 days instead of 2?
    You know postbans are optional?
    @Thunder

    Bitch you were the worst disgrace. FUKO and me were following your footsteps.

    And naw, Ghost hasn't PM'd me in over a month. We don't talk often. Looks like my Dad is Obama now.

  8. #68
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    You know postbans are optional?
    @Thunder

    Bitch you were the worst disgrace. FUKO and me were following your footsteps.

    And naw, Ghost hasn't PM'd me in over a month. We don't talk often. Looks like my Dad is Obama now.
    AVATAR JACKER MOTHERFUCKER
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Thunder (06-21-2014)

  10. #69
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    AVATAR JACKER MOTHERFUCKER
    Hahaha, get mad bitch.

  11. #70
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,293
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Hahaha, get mad bitch.
    Nah! You should be mad cus you cant find any avatar that suits you thats why you gotta steal it.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Reav3R (06-21-2014)

  13. #71
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    Nah! You should be mad cus you cant find any avatar that suits you thats why you gotta steal it.
    Is that supposed to hurt me? Dude, idec about my avatars or my usertag, I just make em.

    You wanna cry about it? Go ahead. Seems like you wanna since you tried to insult me in the most faggy way possible.

  14. #72
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Still staff.

    Still have power regardless, cutie.
    minion power isn't really something you can brag about
    anyone can be replaced



    My games;

    x

  15. #73
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

    minion power isn't really something you can brag about
    anyone can be replaced
    True, but that goes for anyone. Anyone is replaceable. It's unavoidable.

  16. #74
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,963
    Quote Originally Posted by whitelight1997 View Post


    Thank you come again......


    OR NOT!!!!!!! FUCKING Peacock
    Rubbish .

  17. #75
    Durdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Is that supposed to hurt me? Dude, idec about my avatars or my usertag, I just make em.

    You wanna cry about it? Go ahead. Seems like you wanna since you tried to insult me in the most faggy way possible.
    We don't have to insult you, you just being yourself is the most faggiest way possible...
    Last edited by Durdan; 06-21-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] In case you didn't know...
    By malakas13 in forum CrossFire Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 03:21 AM
  2. In case you didn't know
    By Dead Bones Brook in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 02:24 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 12:22 AM
  4. Youtube secret most of you didn't know.
    By Canadian in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:40 AM
  5. AO teams hacks still work if you didn't know this
    By Liime in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:17 PM