Thread: Obama "2 terms"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,816
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,931
    anyways like usually, a staff member comes and derails my thread and wonder why I flame them.

    mpgh logic has not been that great



    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  2. #32
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Oh man it's Obama <3


  3. #33
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Glad to see you back.

    And i'm talking to obama btw.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  4. #34
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,816
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Glad to see you back.

    And i'm talking to obama btw.
    cause i thought you were talking to me



    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  5. #35
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,257
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,630
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post
    anyways like usually, a staff member comes and derails my thread and wonder why I flame them.

    mpgh logic has not been that great
    RACISM IS ONLY NATURAL RESPONSE OF FEAR AND ANGER WHEN WHITES ARE LEARNING THE FACT BLACK MEN ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITE


    Dont need to be worried Royce. Let those faggots keep talking shit
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  6. #36
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    I am superior

  7. #37
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,816
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    I am superior
    yeah in bed



    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  8. #38
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    I am superior
    You only became president because people got hype that a black guy has the chance to be president. Otherwise, you just keep on talking shit and saying you're going to make this world a better place, instead of actually making it a better place.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:

    Democritus (06-27-2014)

  10. #39
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    I am superior
    You only became president because people got hype that a black guy has the chance to be president. Otherwise, you just keep on talking shit and saying you're going to make this world a better place, instead of actually making it a better place.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  11. #40
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanDrive View Post
    You only became president because people got hype that a black guy has the chance to be president. Otherwise, you just keep on talking shit and saying you're going to make this world a better place, instead of actually making it a better place.
    And that my friend is politics. No difference than Arnold getting governor in California and Reagan winning the presidency because of his acting career.

    You mad?

  12. #41
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,000
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,002
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post
    Also I DONT give a fuck about staff trust cause I dont like most of you anyways and i cant trust most of you anymore,
    Whether or not you give a fuck about it is irrelevant. Having the respect of fellow staff members is something you didn't and certainly don't understand now judging by that statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post

    I didn't ruin any respect I had, I can't lose something i never had.
    Of course you ruined any respect you had among staff. The fact that Liz thought you were capable of being staff says a lot, and you ruined it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post

    You guys take shit to heart to much and then bitch to gmods and daverun/liz
    yeah because disrespecting fellow staff members is totally tolerated cuh. you were only demoted because there was a bias against you. /s

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. #42
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,816
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    Whether or not you give a fuck about it is irrelevant. Having the respect of fellow staff members is something you didn't and certainly don't understand now judging by that statement.



    Of course you ruined any respect you had among staff. The fact that Liz thought you were capable of being staff says a lot, and you ruined it.



    yeah because disrespecting fellow staff members is totally tolerated cuh. you were only demoted because there was a bias against you. /s
    kinda realized why i was demoted after the week I was demoted, but anyways, I did have respect for fellow staff members, To my knowledge did me and you even have problems when I was staff?

    Also of course I was just talking out of my ass when I said I didn't ruin any respect, you're right liz had trust in me, But in what? She knew I could do the job, but she already knew my behavior



    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  14. #43
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    Whether or not you give a fuck about it is irrelevant. Having the respect of fellow staff members is something you didn't and certainly don't understand now judging by that statement.


    Of course you ruined any respect you had among staff. The fact that Liz thought you were capable of being staff says a lot, and you ruined it.



    yeah because disrespecting fellow staff members is totally tolerated cuh. you were only demoted because there was a bias against you. /s
    WHAT IS A MINION +

  15. #44
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    And that my friend is politics. No difference than Arnold getting governor in California and Reagan winning the presidency because of his acting career.

    You mad?
    In all fairness, Reagan actually did shit. Obama has literally taken a unstable country to a fucked up hell hole, but if you voted for him you get everything you want.


    EDIT: sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by Democritus; 06-27-2014 at 02:11 AM.

  16. #45
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post


    if I really wanted to, I could get minion again
    Now you say this, but above we see how you really treated being staff..

    LMFAO TWICE MAH NIGGA TWICEEEEEEEEE
    Just seeing this makes me think you truthfully do not deserve staff. Granted I know nothing of you, I have heard a lot and all that is behind this opinon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  2. Famous Obama quotes!
    By SNIPER11112 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 06:25 AM
  3. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM