Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Sounds like your got your plan ready and set-up. Good luck on this man. I just can't stand Apple computers myself.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Sounds like your got your plan ready and set-up. Good luck on this man. I just can't stand Apple computers myself.
    I don't know, after I got my Macbook Pro I loved it. Some people like Mac some people like Windows. XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post

I don't know, after I got my Macbook Pro I loved it. Some people like Mac some people like Windows. XD
    I used Mac only a few times, I hated it, but I also did hate Windows 8 and the new laptop I got for my birthday had Windows 8 and I'm actually starting to love it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post

It's better then my all in one HP pc I got 6 years ago. Tell me why Apple products are a piece of shit? I'm obviously going to get it free.
    Didn't I remember an exact situation where you SE'd a macbook and still got overcharged for the laptop bag? That's the difference with apple products you can steal them and you still get ripped off

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post

Didn't I remember an exact situation where you SE'd a macbook and still got overcharged for the laptop bag? That's the difference with apple products you can steal them and you still get ripped off
    I never purchased my Book bag from Apple, I purchased it from Amazon for 15$, I was probably saying how expensive there store is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12