View Poll Results: What will you do?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • 1.Tell the truth and face consequences

    9 90.00%
  • 2. Make up some stupid lie

    1 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy

    [Urgent ] Need your help

    So here's the situation:


    One of my subjects I had as evaluation 2 tests, the practical classes and one final paper+presentation. Each test is worth 15% of the final grade, the practical class is 20% and the paper+presentation is 50%.

    Now I scored:

    1st test: 9/20
    2nd test: 5.75/20
    Class: 12/20
    Presentation: 13/20

    Thing is, on the second test I told my mom I had 10 (cuz 9,5 and above is positive mark) and it wouldnt make a big diference on final score.
    But the thing is the teacher published all scores online, and my mom saw. Plus I haven't scored one single positive mark this semester. Hence I lied. But damn the teacher got me and put all online instead of only the final mark.


    Now:


    1. Tell the truth and face consequences
    2. Make up some stupid lie


    What would you do??
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (07-02-2014)

  3. #2
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    So here's the situation:


    One of my subjects I had as evaluation 2 tests, the practical classes and one final paper+presentation. Each test is worth 15% of the final grade, the practical class is 20% and the paper+presentation is 50%.

    Now I scored:

    1st test: 9/20
    2nd test: 5.75/20
    Class: 12/20
    Presentation: 13/20

    Thing is, on the second test I told my mom I had 10 (cuz 9,5 and above is positive mark) and it wouldnt make a big diference on final score.
    But the thing is the teacher published all scores online, and my mom saw. Plus I haven't scored one single positive mark this semester. Hence I lied. But damn the teacher got me and put all online instead of only the final mark.


    Now:


    1. Tell the truth and face consequences
    2. Make up some stupid lie


    What would you do??
    I'm afraid you're fucked mate

  4. #3
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post


    I'm afraid you're fucked mate
    God I'm done. Worst, they're coming this weekend, I'm so fucked.

    Well at least I passed... hope she takes it into consideration. I will update later if I survived.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  5. #4
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    I'd just come clean. Rather deal with a bad grade and angry parents than lying and getting them even more pissed (past experience). But I have strict parents about grades so I get terrified when telling them about it.

  6. #5
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post
    I'd just come clean. Rather deal with a bad grade and angry parents than lying and getting them even more pissed (past experience). But I have strict parents about grades so I get terrified when telling them about it.
    So do I. I will tell the truth and admit the shit I've done.


    But my biggest fear isnt when we talk on the phone. It's when they come over this weekend. Shit's gonna go down.
    I'll have to convince them they dont need to come (I'll try.)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  7. #6
    ScotiaBhoysAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    land of le maymays
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    42
    I'd lie out my front teeth and come up with some ultra BS excuse and stick with it, I always seem to wriggle my way out of things even though my mother doesn't believe a thing I say (because I lie so much). Unless it's something SUPER serious like murder then I don't think that I wouldn't not lie (if that makes sense).

    However, that's what I'd do (for the luls). I suggest just coming clean in your case. You can try come up with some bs excuse for the luls and post it here and then come clean but I'd recommend just admitting what you've done. Good luck.

  8. #7
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotiaBhoysAlt View Post
    I'd lie out my front teeth and come up with some ultra BS excuse and stick with it, I always seem to wriggle my way out of things even though my mother doesn't believe a thing I say (because I lie so much). Unless it's something SUPER serious like murder then I don't think that I wouldn't not lie (if that makes sense).

    However, that's what I'd do (for the luls). I suggest just coming clean in your case. You can try come up with some bs excuse for the luls and post it here and then come clean but I'd recommend just admitting what you've done. Good luck.

    Thank you for the support. Appreciated.
    Will see if she doenst yell at me. Much.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  9. #8
    ScotiaBhoysAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    land of le maymays
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post



    Thank you for the support. Appreciated.
    Will see if she doenst yell at me. Much.
    R.I.P in piece sweet prince.

  10. #9
    iAmAHaxorDerp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    394
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    632
    She already saw the scores man... I think there's no other way lmao I don't know any convincing lies on something that severe, since you even said yourself you've had bad marks the whole semester... best of luck to you and be ready to block/swerve/avoid any hits ahaha(I'm an expert at them now ))
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

    Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

  11. #10
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    UPDATE:

    I just called her, and I Frikiin survived!! I'm going to a church tomorrow!!!
    She asked how my day was and all that and only asked if I saw the grade I scored on the subject: she didnt even mention the low score I lied to her about!

    GOD IS ON MY SIDE!

    Last edited by Mokou-Sama; 07-01-2014 at 01:31 PM.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  12. #11
    MiFeliz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    You should tell the truth and start learning your subjects .

  13. #12
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    UPDATE:

    I just called her, and I Frikiin survived!! I'm going to a church tomorrow!!!
    She asked how my day was and all that and only asked if I saw the grade I scored on the subject: she didnt even mention the low score I lied to her about!

    GOD IS ON MY SIDE!
    dunno how religions work,just go to dat guy and tell him.

    i done fucked it up

    and you will be holy again- no worries
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  14. #13
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,962
    Should never have lied in the first place.

  15. #14
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anesthetic View Post
    Should never have lied in the first place.
    you are right but I crossed that line. I regreted that.

    Unfortunately I still did the same for another subject.
    Hope I'll find my way out. as long as I pass it like I did with this I should be fine.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  16. #15
    AnusForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anusland
    Posts
    1,186
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    bad parenting...fuck you parents that won't take into consideration that your son/daughter passed with a grade (not referring to yours) i haven't studied once and still pass (writing 2-3/20 on exams) and still pass and my parents are happy. final grade: 12/20.





     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] I really really really need your help
    By hulemanden24 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 12:22 AM
  2. [Help Request] HUNTED MAN NEED YOUR HELP WITH Meltdown injector v1.5 + Hex edit video!
    By sinke0608 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 06:00 PM
  3. [Help Request] Need your help
    By ateyodin in forum Anti-Malware
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 07:02 AM
  4. [Help Request] FET I NEED YOUR HELP! PM ME!
    By FetJr in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 10:29 AM
  5. NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY!
    By G.Andrew in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 07:16 PM