Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Just look at all the innocent bystanders, families, merchants, butchers, artists, workers, and the such. The talent show in Teatr is a huge one for me, people making music, dancing, the laughing audience, animal tamers, all human comforts in a bleak and lifeless world. Children are raised in dark confines of the metro, adults tell them stories of what life used to be like, and they run and and laugh and play in the new world.. The metros used to be nothing but poisoned tunnels, devoid of hope, but they are now bustling with life and energy, and mankind is pulling through despite the horrors around them. Not rebuilding in the traditional sense, but returning to what truly makes us human.
    I think I might've been very literal in that sense, when you put it like that I might qualify it as rebuilding, or back again to the ultimate extent of survival and the true tenacity, stubbornness and stupidity of the human psyche.
    Causing it's own destruction in its creation.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerGr View Post
    @Aborted
    Metro 2033 and last light were amazing in all aspects. but one thing i couldn't understand was why were the dark ones intrested in artyom and how could the little dark one speak.
    I might be able to shed a little bit of light on that, I'm a bit tired and my mind is pretty foggy but:
    The little one could speak with Artyom because they met when he was a child, children are considered to be very perceptive and have been told to have some sort of extra sensory perception towards otherworldly beings, phenomenons and energies.
    That is why the first one that saved Artyom as a child we're able to communicate with a free and innocent mind, which is also probably why it was there in the first place, not only that but because the dark ones, like the humans, are also very curious.
    The willingness to learn and explore new things.

After the initial meetup with young Artyom and the Dark one had opened up his mind and left him more open minded than the rest, which made him so much more interesting to the young one, he had probably heard of the first contact with humans his; what I assume is, his parents and he might've noticed that when they caught up to him in the forest, that it was in fact Artyom, making it possible for them to communicate.

I'm just throwing logical conclusions out there, that may or may not be true.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenocide For This Useful Post:

AnusForce (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    OP is stupid..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Gagarin View Post
    OP is stupid..
    So what...?
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

Well good. I am waiting till I get my 780 to play it cause I want to max out the settings.
    The game looks astonishing on Max settings, that first moment when you emerge into the wasteland above is amazing, especially with max graphics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post

The game looks astonishing on Max settings, that first moment when you emerge into the wasteland above is amazing, especially with max graphics.
    An even better reason to get my GPU!

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12