10 Things I learned from watching Alone in the Dark (Movie)
1) Uwe Boll is gifted with the ability to make the worst possible movies in history.
2) Making 6 utterly trash movies in row won't get you fired.
3) Pistols have no recoil.
4) When a bullet goes through an ice cube, it doesn't lose trajectory.
5) When you don't want to get any attention, you should bring in your choppers.
6) You need the key to attack someone's apartment.
7) You should shoot RPGs to avoid civilian casualties.
8) Battlefield Earth deserves 10 Oscars.
9) If you wreck a public taxi, you can easily get away with it.
10) Cancer is contagious, it can spread throw digital equipment.
1.OP is a faggot
2.OP once again confirmed faggot
3.Still a faggot
4.Might not be too big of a faggot
5.No, definitely a massive faggot
6.I honestly don't think I need to go on
I agree, Reav3R is like the one down syndrome retard that gets on my nerves. Zuh or whatever doesn't even bother me but Reav, oh buddy.. You just get under my skin. *waits for replies to this saying how annoying I am*
10 things I learned about you:
1. You are thick as a fucking brick.
2. You lack the intelligence to grasp fairly simple concepts.
3. You refuse to learn new things. Probably because of point 4.
4. You don't know the difference between determinism and a paradox.
5. You explain things that shouldn't be explain, but interpreted.
6. You don't know the difference between zombies and vampires.
7. When you are proven wrong you say that you were trolling and then play even more stupid than you normally do, how that was even remotely possible I don't know.
8. You think that you can troll bots.
9. You make way too many threads.
10. And last but not the smallest one, because that's your penis.
You are a total faggot, nobody really gives a flying fuck about what you write and nobody thinks that you're funny.