Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    The only response you guys can come up with is an old and outdated meme from 2007. Really brings out the lack of creativity and intelligence to make a proper response, doesn't it?



    I'm gonna have to agree with Scotia, even if he is a little gay boy.
    To me, it's the equivalent of setting your avatar to MLP and changing your name to IWTCIRD. If you don't know what that is, well -- actually don't look it up. It's disgusting.
    Then what should i say?That I don't give a fuck about what an random member thinks?



  2. #17
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    The only response you guys can come up with is an old and outdated meme from 2007. Really brings out the lack of creativity and intelligence to make a proper response, doesn't it?



    I'm gonna have to agree with Scotia, even if he is a little gay boy.
    To me, it's the equivalent of setting your avatar to MLP and changing your name to IWTCIRD. If you don't know what that is, well -- actually don't look it up. It's disgusting.
    Googled it, literally the greatest choice that I've ever made.
    Last edited by Scotia; 07-05-2014 at 01:26 PM.

  3. #18
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    The only response you guys can come up with is an old and outdated meme from 2007. Really brings out the lack of creativity and intelligence to make a proper response, doesn't it?



    I'm gonna have to agree with Scotia, even if he is a little gay boy.
    To me, it's the equivalent of setting your avatar to MLP and changing your name to IWTCIRD. If you don't know what that is, well -- actually don't look it up. It's disgusting.
    For real? Hah.
    You tell that to me and I throw it back at you. Because not every person who likes anime watches the fucking ponies.
    Hell I never watched a full episode, I only saw when I was zapping channels on satellite TV. Came across that on kids channel.
    Just because I like anime I am not a pony creepy fan. So don't make stereotyping because if I put my avatar as an anime picture and/or my name anime-related doesnt mean I like all anime.


    Oh and on a sidenote I googled what you said not to google, I was completely unaware of what you mean with it.
    Not my stuff as I said before.

    Oh and I am one of those people who says western animation are cartoons and oriental animation is anime.
    So I tell you I only watch anime now.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  4. #19
    xenoklast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Guess my origin of nomenclature...

  5. #20
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    To be a meme-using faggot.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. #21
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    For real? Hah.
    You tell that to me and I throw it back at you. Because not every person who likes anime watches the fucking ponies.
    Hell I never watched a full episode, I only saw when I was zapping channels on satellite TV. Came across that on kids channel.
    Just because I like anime I am not a pony creepy fan. So don't make stereotyping because if I put my avatar as an anime picture and/or my name anime-related doesnt mean I like all anime.


    Oh and on a sidenote I googled what you said not to google, I was completely unaware of what you mean with it.
    Not my stuff as I said before.

    Oh and I am one of those people who says western animation are cartoons and oriental animation is anime.
    So I tell you I only watch anime now.
    You didn't read what I said at all.
    I said the concept of mimicking anime is the same as mimicking MLP; anime and MLP are in no way similar, but showing that much of an obsession towards a single series is just cringe-worthy.
    It's like all those Dr. Who fans who have the fucking avatar and the name and the sig and the giant 20GB collection of photoshopped pictures of Matt Smith and David Tennant having gay sex.
    You can't sit here and tell me that seeing an over-obsession isn't cringey.

    Also, I know what anime is; your sig is full of it. I don't know a single person that calls western shit "anime".




    Just to add one more thing to this: I don't fucking care what anyone watches. If you watch AoT, or KLK, or whatever the fuck, that's fine with me. But just read my post: it's all about obsession.

  7. #22
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    You didn't read what I said at all.
    I said the concept of mimicking anime is the same as mimicking MLP; anime and MLP are in no way similar, but showing that much of an obsession towards a single series is just cringe-worthy.
    It's like all those Dr. Who fans who have the fucking avatar and the name and the sig and the giant 20GB collection of photoshopped pictures of Matt Smith and David Tennant having gay sex.
    You can't sit here and tell me that seeing an over-obsession isn't cringey.

    Also, I know what anime is; your sig is full of it. I don't know a single person that calls western shit "anime".




    Just to add one more thing to this: I don't fucking care what anyone watches. If you watch AoT, or KLK, or whatever the fuck, that's fine with me. But just read my post: it's all about obsession.
    If you didnt care you wouldn't make that comment. But it's cool.
    I like anime and I'll keep being obcessed with it
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #23
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    If you didnt care you wouldn't make that comment.
    He said he didn't care if you what anyone watches, only that they obsess over it and feel the need to create a persona around it.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    bowlcut (07-06-2014)

  10. #24
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    He said he didn't care if you what anyone watches, only that they obsess over it and feel the need to create a persona around it.
    But all I do is switching avatar and signature, why should he care in the first place if I'm obcessed or not with anime then?
    It's not that it hurt him, I believe. Well, sorry Colin but I'm gonna keep on grinding your gears :/
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. #25
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    But all I do is switching avatar and signature, why should he care in the first place if I'm obcessed or not with anime then?
    It's not that it hurt him, I believe. Well, sorry Colin but I'm gonna keep on grinding your gears :/
    I'm sorry but nigga what he just said he doesn't like it and your taking it as a personal insult and that its targeted towards you. Keep anime in your avatar or what ever be obsessed with it but when someone says they don't like it personally as a whole don't take it as if there are targeting you and besides who the fuck asked you to change anyway
    Last edited by KillTheNoise; 07-06-2014 at 11:51 AM.

  12. #26
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    I'm sorry but nigga what he just said he doesn't like it and your taking it as a personal insult and that its targeted towards you. Keep anime in your avatar or what ever be obsessed with it but when someone says they don't like it personally as a whole don't take it as if there are targeting you and besides who the fuck asked you to change anyway
    I already re-read his opinion, and even if he asked to change I wouldnt.
    he posted this thread manifesting his opinion, I simply manifested mine. I also have that right.
    Lets end this bullshit discussion because this is going nowhere.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  13. #27
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    I already re-read his opinion, and even if he asked to change I wouldnt.
    he posted this thread manifesting his opinion, I simply manifested mine. I also have that right.
    Lets end this bullshit discussion because this is going nowhere.
    Hey, at least it contributed to the thread.

    Also, I can tell you aren't as obsessed as some other people I've seen.
    Seriously, when you literally start roleplaying as the anime character you're pretending to be, I'm fuckin' out.

  14. #28
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    Hey, at least it contributed to the thread.

    Also, I can tell you aren't as obsessed as some other people I've seen.
    Seriously, when you literally start roleplaying as the anime character you're pretending to be, I'm fuckin' out.
    yeah im not that obcessed.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  15. #29
    MuffinHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,109
    Reputation
    148
    Thanks
    917
    My Mood
    In Love
    Doesn't really bother me
    *English is not my native language so excuse any grammatical mistakes*



    ALWAYS message me on MPGH to verify that you are talking to me when dealing on skype

  16. #30
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,944
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    because we give a shit .





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

    Scotia (07-06-2014)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 10:31 AM
  2. You know what really grinds my gears?
    By Aborted in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:26 AM
  3. What really grinds my gears
    By Jordyr in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:12 PM
  4. You know what really grinds my gears?
    By Bombsaway707 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 12:23 AM
  5. You know what really grinds my gears?
    By Diisasta in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 10:15 AM