Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 126
  1. #16
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    I'd suggest to reply with politely or get the fuck out.
    So Im not sure what your point on this first you are saying that Israel wants hammas out ?
    Then you say Hammas is not democratic .. Well hell no as YOU SAID HAMMAS IS FIRRING ROCKETS BACK BECAUSE ISRAEL IS KILLING CIVILIANS .
    then you call Hammas isnt innocent ? Neither is Israel.
    How would you feel when YOUR FUCKING RELATIVES ARE BEING BOMBED AND NOT BEING TERRORIZED ?

    And again I can prove to you that the 3 guys weren't kidnapped and were dead before all of this happened ?
    But im just curios when I prove it to you what is your reply going to be ?
    Ahm.i never stated israel is doing everything right,but they are not the killer jews you make them

    Ill zuhrain that:
    Myself sad jew kill poor arab

  2. #17
    iKiddarkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    If you see how fragile everything is in the middle-east its bound to start a war. We just need someone to light the fuse and give the other countries a reason to start something. Sadly I feel extremely bad for everything that is taking place there but whether or not the people want war, it is not our decision. The governments want war because it causes mass production of weapons, ammunition, cars, etc... Now, going back to the main post, its media giving misinformation without gathering all the facts, jumping to assumptions. Everyone is on high alert. Everyone, meaning countries, want a reason to fight.

  3. #18
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    Go play some video games and don't waste your non existing life on serious shit.
    I dont like to play first person shooters when i might need to hear a siren u know,it distracts me from my gaming experience

  4. #19
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,939
    Reputation
    3156
    Thanks
    7,784
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    How would you feel zuhrain if you get missles sent to your town from time to time? How would you act instead of what israel is doing now.
    Your knowledge is not good enough.
    IF they really fire missile s on Israel, what's the reason?
    As you say, Israel took away palatine's people freedom & killed the to control the citizens.
    IF you don't know, Israel took over palstine's land, killed kids, womens & destroyed their houses.
    Now when they SELF-DEFEND (the REAL self defend), they're called terrorist people.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-14-2014),Zuhrain (07-10-2014)

  6. #20
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by iKiddarkness View Post
    If you see how fragile everything is in the middle-east its bound to start a war. We just need someone to light the fuse and give the other countries a reason to start something. Sadly I feel extremely bad for everything that is taking place there but whether or not the people want war, it is not our decision. The governments want war because it causes mass production of weapons, ammunition, cars, etc... Now, going back to the main post, its media giving misinformation without gathering all the facts, jumping to assumptions. Everyone is on high alert. Everyone, meaning countries, want a reason to fight.
    Im all for peace no shit,but im feeling framed by the media.
    The Palestinians do not want war belive me.

    With the us on israels side ,they entire place can be whiped

  7. #21
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Ahm.i never stated israel is doing everything right,but they are not the killer jews you make them

    Ill zuhrain that:
    Myself sad jew kill poor arab
    So far 89 Palestinians killed 20 of them are little kids
    630 Injuries.

    Israeli losses : Just civilians being scared , sirens sounds all day and night BUT DID ANY ONE DIE ?
    What self defense Israel is working with when they are blocking most of the rockets with these Anti missiles things.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-14-2014),Zuhrain (07-10-2014)

  9. #22
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post

    Your knowledge is not good enough.
    IF they really fire missile s on Israel, what's the reason?
    As you say, Israel took away palatine's people freedom & killed the to control the citizens.
    IF you don't know, Israel took over palstine's land, killed kids, womens & destroyed their houses.
    Now when they SELF-DEFEND (the REAL self defend), they're called terrorist people.
    The story has more sides than that.
    And when will you stop mentioning that palestine sentence? It happened 66 years ago..noone cares! Thats like polen bombing germany for invading them in ww2 like wtf get over it

    The reason is TERROR,its what missles do.
    Missles arent there to kill people,but to make them wonder if they might get killed every second

  10. #23
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    All Palestine claims is death tolls and damages, even though they've taken far more aggressive actions than Israel has.
    It's like poking a guy that's twice as big as you with a stick, and then flipping shit when he eventually punches you in the face.

    What it comes down to is principle:
    Palestine is actively trying to destroy Israel, and by extension all of its people.
    Israel is exclusively acting in response to attacks by militants.

    It's pretty hypocritical considering why Palestine is pissed about the land in the first place, because Israel supposedly 'took' it. It's been 66 years, and just about every single person involved is now dead, on both sides of the conflict. Palestine is now fighting an imaginary war, with actual missiles, because their great-grandfathers were supposedly 'wronged'. Israelis have to wake up every day worrying about their homes being blown up by ordinance, because Palestinian militants are a bunch of mental midgets who bow at the word of corrupt religious officials.

    Maybe a few more dead kids will convince you morons to back the fuck off.
    Also eliminates a few more Muzzies, win-win.
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-10-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Justin (07-12-2014)

  12. #24
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Ahm.i never stated israel is doing everything right,but they are not the killer jews you make them

    Ill zuhrain that:
    Myself sad jew kill poor arab
    Stupid German kid,

    If Hitler was still alive, he would've hang you along side with your Jews buddies.

  13. #25
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Im all for peace no shit,but im feeling framed by the media.
    The Palestinians do not want war belive me.

    With the us on israels side ,they entire place can be whiped
    With us .
    Well OK our missiles did nothing to there cities.
    But IDF declared yesterday that they will enter Gaza with ground force when that happens Ill send you a footage of what's going to happen.
    Israel itself is surprised by the resistance force we have as we call it here

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-14-2014),Zuhrain (07-10-2014)

  15. #26
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Look, butthurt Muzzies.
    You can speak more than these 2 words .
    What's the butthurt in here ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  16. #27
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post


    So far 89 Palestinians killed 20 of them are little kids
    630 Injuries.

    Israeli losses : Just civilians being scared , sirens sounds all day and night BUT DID ANY ONE DIE ?
    What self defense Israel is working with when they are blocking most of the rockets with these Anti missiles things.
    Not my fault israel is technologically more advanced and shouldnt be fucked with?

    What would you fucking do in their place

    The anti missles things are a million bucks each .

    Noone has to die in a war,pedestrian death usually isnt the goal ...im looking at you hamas leaders

  17. #28
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    BUT DID ANY ONE DIE ?
    Shittiest logic I've heard all day. Unlike stone age Palestine, Israel actually bettered themselves, got with the times and created an advanced missile defense system. Attempted murder is attempted murder, and begets retribution. You poke someone twice your size with a stick, don't flip shit when he eventually punches you in the face.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Justin (07-12-2014)

  19. #29
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Not my fault israel is technologically more advanced and shouldnt be fucked with?

    What would you fucking do in their place

    The anti missles things are a million bucks each .

    Noone has to die in a war,pedestrian death usually isnt the goal ...im looking at you hamas leaders
    They can go and arrest them like they did with other Hammas leaders before . but why they are striking Gaza now ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (07-10-2014)

  21. #30
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post


    With us .
    Well OK our missiles did nothing to there cities.
    But IDF declared yesterday that they will enter Gaza with ground force when that happens Ill send you a footage of what's going to happen.
    Israel itself is surprised by the resistance force we have as we call it here
    By resistance force you mean kids with ak's and a make it your self gopro attached to their head?

    Wanna live? Dont resist,its israel territory

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 06:06 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 01:57 AM
  3. Yea israel loves Palestine
    By Bs in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-28-2013, 06:50 AM
  4. Is it called Israel or Palestine?
    By Death' in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:54 PM
  5. Lebanon/Iran VS. Israel
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 03:19 PM