Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 126
  1. #31
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Shittiest logic I've heard all day. Unlike stone age Palestine, Israel actually bettered themselves, got with the times and created an advanced missile defense system. Attempted murder is attempted murder, and begets retribution. You poke someone twice your size with a stick, don't flip shit when he eventually punches you in the face.
    They wouldn't have done anything without U.S help and support.

  2. #32
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Shittiest logic I've heard all day. Unlike stone age Palestine, Israel actually bettered themselves, got with the times and created an advanced missile defense system. Attempted murder is attempted murder, and begets retribution. You poke someone twice your size with a stick, don't flip shit when he eventually punches you in the face.
    Why is Israel is the one side that wants to stop this then ?
    Israel knows that Hammas never had something to loose ....

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  3. #33
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    All Palestine claims is death tolls and damages, even though they've taken far more aggressive actions than Israel has.
    It's like poking a guy that's twice as big as you with a stick, and then flipping shit when he eventually punches you in the face.

    What it comes down to is principle:
    Palestine is actively trying to destroy Israel, and by extension all of its people.
    Israel is exclusively acting in response to attacks by militants.

    It's pretty hypocritical considering why Palestine is pissed about the land in the first place, because Israel supposedly 'took' it. It's been 66 years, and just about every single person involved is now dead, on both sides of the conflict. Palestine is now fighting an imaginary war, with actual missiles, because their great-grandfathers were supposedly 'wronged'. Israelis have to wake up every day worrying about their homes being blown up by ordinance, because Palestinian militants are a bunch of mental midgets who bow at the word of corrupt religious officials.

    Maybe a few more dead kids will convince you morons to back the fuck off.
    Also eliminates a few more Muzzies, win-win.
    There is no thanks button on the mobile version,but your speaking wise words

    It will end with one side being dead,and i think i know which one it will be

  4. #34
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    By resistance force you mean kids with ak's and a make it your self gopro attached to their head?

    Wanna live? Dont resist,its israel territory
    Fucking media...
    Kids with AK's lol...
    Proofs please ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  5. #35
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    They wouldn't have done anything without U.S help and support.
    Your point being?
    In that extension, they're poking someone 10,000 time their size with a stick.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (07-16-2014)

  7. #36
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    Why is Israel is the one side that wants to stop this then ?
    Israel knows that Hammas never had something to loose ....
    Poor arab die

    And hamas had nothing to loose

    Great,im excited for the massacre

  8. #37
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post


    Stupid German kid,

    If Hitler was still alive, he would've hang you along side with your Jews buddies.
    NEIN hanging isnt very time efficient,using gas chambers is cheaper and faster,learn your history kid

  9. #38
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Your point being?
    In that extension, they're poking someone 10,000 time their size with a stick.
    Yes but guess who's crying ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  10. #39
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Kids with AK's lol...
    Belligerent Combatant Civilian Male Female Children Children Male Children Female
    Palestinian 41% 59% 94% 6% 20% 87% 13%
    Israeli 31% 69% 69% 31% 12% Not available Not available

    Total Fatalities:

    Total Palestine: 7978 (1620) Israel: 1503 (142)

    In other words, kids with AK's.
    Palestine has a .188 KD/R
    kek
    Last edited by Aborted; 07-10-2014 at 09:18 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  11. #40
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    Fucking media...
    Kids with AK's lol...
    Proofs please ?
    I could cut something together in photoshop oh wait...paint.net for you,like most of the "proof" but its known that the hamas leaders live where there are many children,maybe they dont have ak's but they are still there to die

  12. #41
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    Yes but guess who's crying ?
    The one that gets poked ._, who else..


    Mom im poking that huge kid help pls

  13. #42
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Belligerent Combatant Civilian Male Female Children Children Male Children Female
    Palestinian 41% 59% 94% 6% 20% 87% 13%
    Israeli 31% 69% 69% 31% 12% Not available Not available

    Total Fatalities:

    Total Palestine: 7978 (1620) Israel: 1503 (142)

    In other words, kids with AK's.
    Palestine has a .188 KD/R
    kek
    Yup,didnt even need to open paint.net

  14. #43
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Belligerent Combatant Civilian Male Female Children Children Male Children Female
    Palestinian 41% 59% 94% 6% 20% 87% 13%
    Israeli 31% 69% 69% 31% 12% Not available Not available

    Total Fatalities:

    Total Palestine: 7978 (1620) Israel: 1503 (142)

    In other words, kids with AK's.
    Palestine has a .188 KD/R
    kek
    Because your media shows you whatever they want.
    Oh wait self defense :
    DOES YOUR MEDIA SHOWS YOU THIS ?
    SHOW ME KIDS OR ANYONE WITH AK'S ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  15. #44
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    NEIN hanging isnt very time efficient,using gas chambers is cheaper and faster,learn your history kid
    I clearly didn't stated anything about execution methods efficiency -___- .....
    Last edited by -Lame; 07-10-2014 at 09:26 PM.

  16. #45
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post


    Because your media shows you whatever they want.
    Oh wait self defense :
    DOES YOUR MEDIA SHOWS YOU THIS ?
    SHOW ME KIDS OR ANYONE WITH AK'S ?


    Lol the second picture shows terrorists with cute girls standing by them,so when they get bombed there are a few kids to cry about
    Last edited by Jew; 07-10-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 06:06 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 01:57 AM
  3. Yea israel loves Palestine
    By Bs in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-28-2013, 06:50 AM
  4. Is it called Israel or Palestine?
    By Death' in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:54 PM
  5. Lebanon/Iran VS. Israel
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 03:19 PM