Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 126
  1. #91
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't have a clue what's going on over in that place but I wish that it would end because all these fucking people on my Facebook News Feed who think that they're fucking brilliant because they go around wearing V for Vendetta masks and sharing photos of bombings and shit is really getting on my nerves. Fucking faggots.

  2. #92
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Yeah, take out one of the world's most developed countries with some of the biggest contributions to science and technology, in favor of a 3rd world slum ruled by Stone Age beliefs, and the sole progenitor of one of the world's current most violent conflicts.

    Sound logic.
    wrong is wrong man, Gotta stop who ever is allowing this to happen, didn't say just remove israel, I'm saying take out who's responsible

  3. #93
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Da 5'9" View Post


    wrong is wrong man, Gotta stop who ever is allowing this to happen, didn't say just remove israel, I'm saying take out who's responsible
    If another country would take out a israeli general or whatever,it would start a war immedatly,dont be stupid

    Israel is killing terrorist forces just like the us in pakistan etc,its what the developed countries have to do

    There is nothing to stop but the hamas to stop sending rockets.

    The hamas does not protect their children appropriately and they are crying about it in facebook.

    If they would use the bunkers for civilians,no casualites would happen
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jew For This Useful Post:

    Royce (07-13-2014)

  5. #94
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    I don't have a clue what's going on over in that place but I wish that it would end because all these fucking people on my Facebook News Feed who think that they're fucking brilliant because they go around wearing V for Vendetta masks and sharing photos of bombings and shit is really getting on my nerves. Fucking faggots.
    The hamas is doing it to get the medias attention so people like zuhrain go

    Pray for gaza pls

  6. #95
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,941
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,789
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    (I think I know my religion pretty much than you do)
    If you really know your religion, Can you tell/define to me what's 'Jihad' exactly?
    What's the meaning of Jihad now & Jihad before.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  7. #96
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    Please show me where in our religion does it say go bomb the shit out of yourself in the sake of Islam. Suicide is forbidden in our religion, so is killing an innocent soul. The prophet PBUH was almost raided by a group of Jews who tried to drop a rock on him. And what did he do? He didn't declare war against them right away. He didn't go kill them or order anyone to kill them because of what they did to him. But still the first part still stands: Please show valid Legit proof that our Religion tells us to go bomb ourselves.
    @Mayion Jihad is doing anything within the religion's limits to help it prosper. (Within the religion's limits). Not going and killing random Christians in the name of Islam. And Jihad doesn't even have to be war or even come close to killing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Your completely right

    Muslims arent terrorists as a whole,makes sence.
    Your religion doesnt define your behaviour just because you belong to it.

    But i want you to understand,very kindly that israel doesnt want war for shit,and doesnt want to murder anyone for a laugh.

    This is a millitary action to elliminate the terrorist forces that interfere with israel by sending missles from time to time. Making the people that live next to that gaza strip,a living hell.

    Now elliminating the forces is not an easy task,but believe me israel is having a hard time hitting the hideouts when kids are jumping all over it - but they have no choice. That leader might send a missle to my home one day,and he probably would if he could

    Now,not killing podestrians with foot soliders is dangerous,and lives could be lost,so israel acts the best they can.
    And thats why they get global support-it simply makes sence.

    But what can i do about it? Nothing but not joining a violent force in the army

    I hope this gives you another prespective.we arent the murderers you might think we are-we arent scared of the hamas,but we want to prevent that from ever happening .
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Mayion (07-12-2014)

  9. #97
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I live in an area that is prodominately populated by those of the Islamic and faith and I have to tell you, when I went to the local shopping centre and heard some of the teens talking (in English of course) they are seriously misinformed and uneducated on the situation that a lot, if not all of them are basing there now biased opinion on the situation because of their religious ties to region.

    most of the Pro-Palestine posts I've seen are simply biased, contradict themeselves or are just simply uneducated posts.

    this is just what I've seen in my area and this form of misinformation is dangerous.

    i feel if you're not truly Palestinian, you shouldn't have a say in this.

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

    DarkLordXYZ (07-12-2014)

  11. #98
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Please show valid Legit proof that our Religion tells us to go bomb ourselves.
    i never said that , did you even read my post?
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  12. #99
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I live in an area that is prodominately populated by those of the Islamic and faith and I have to tell you, when I went to the local shopping centre and heard some of the teens talking (in English of course) they are seriously misinformed and uneducated on the situation that a lot, if not all of them are basing there now biased opinion on the situation because of their religious ties to region.

    most of the Pro-Palestine posts I've seen are simply biased, contradict themeselves or are just simply uneducated posts.

    this is just what I've seen in my area and this form of misinformation is dangerous.

    i feel if you're not truly Palestinian, you shouldn't have a say in this.
    Sorry I didn't understand your point , make it more clear ... use other words.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  13. #100
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,760
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    killing isnt an option
    LOL .

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  14. #101
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post

    LOL .
    Thats like if the us would kill the rednecks,still citizens

  15. #102
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    I 90% agree with you sir. However, we must show our sympathy to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I live in an area that is prodominately populated by those of the Islamic and faith and I have to tell you, when I went to the local shopping centre and heard some of the teens talking (in English of course) they are seriously misinformed and uneducated on the situation that a lot, if not all of them are basing there now biased opinion on the situation because of their religious ties to region.

    most of the Pro-Palestine posts I've seen are simply biased, contradict themeselves or are just simply uneducated posts.

    this is just what I've seen in my area and this form of misinformation is dangerous.

    i feel if you're not truly Palestinian, you shouldn't have a say in this.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

    Justin (07-13-2014)

  17. #103
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    Your religion doesnt define your behaviour just because you belong to it.
    That's what my whole point was about. This lead to that etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Thats like if the us would kill the rednecks,still citizens
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  18. #104
    BurningAshes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ma house
    Posts
    3,087
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    310
    My Mood
    Breezy
    These innocent people dying. So sad


  19. #105
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post
    These innocent people dying. So sad
    Be happy your not being killed and live with it,its how war works
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 06:06 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 01:57 AM
  3. Yea israel loves Palestine
    By Bs in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-28-2013, 06:50 AM
  4. Is it called Israel or Palestine?
    By Death' in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:54 PM
  5. Lebanon/Iran VS. Israel
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 03:19 PM