Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 126
  1. #1
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358

    [18+] Israel - Palestine.

    Hey guys !
    Before you comment on my thread this is not a debate thread and any trolls / bullshit is going to be ignored . Its just to clarify some stuff.
    NOT DEFENDING MY PEOPLE AND NOT ACCUSING ISRAEL JUST PROVING SOME REALITIES
    So weeks ago as it was claimed 3 Jewish kids wete kidnapped from Israel and IDF instantly accused Hammas based on no proofs. They started to take back to jail people who they released 2 years ago as a punishment for hammas (Are these people terrorists? NO - Hammas related ? NO *few were*)
    K. They found the bodies of what claimed to be the 3 jewish kidnapped kids . (Did they leave our cities? NO)
    After that a Palestinian kid (17 yrs old) was kidnapped by 5 Israeli civilians and he was burnt alive .
    Hammas started the rocket war and Israel started it's Air force war .
    What did Hammas do their rockets to Israeli people ? (Minor buildings destructions ? Scaring people but not killing them well I know these rockets was fired to kill but im just proving an imaginary war as Aborted said in an other thread that Israel is winning with no losses)
    What did Israel do with their airstrikes ? (Gaza has the highest population on the earth 1.5 m pop in a very small area means a a kill at least with every strike )

    TLDR video :
    Terrorists :
    Last edited by Ameer; 07-10-2014 at 07:46 PM.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (07-10-2014),Arcton (07-16-2014),[MPGH]Austin (07-12-2014),Cataclypse (07-10-2014),Enzo. (07-28-2014),Ferris Bueller (07-28-2014),Frought (07-14-2014),Lightning (07-10-2014),[MPGH]Mayion (07-10-2014),Nyan Cat (07-11-2014),RedSpot (07-15-2014),Royce (07-11-2014),TheSknuk (07-10-2014),Twin Cities (07-28-2014),Zuhrain (07-10-2014)

  3. #2
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Israel took advantage of everyone being busy about WC 2K14 , and bombed Palestine.

    Man.. my heart broke when I saw all those innocent dead kids. Unfortunately, no one can stop Israel because everyone fears U.S.

  4. #3
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    Israel took advantage of everyone being busy about WC 2K14 , and bombed Palestine.

    Man.. my heart broke when I saw all those innocent dead kids. Unfortunately, no one can stop Israel because everyone fears U.S.
    Dude it's just a game that Israel is playing there was no Jewish kids kidnapped (Those 3 were dead because of a car accident before the kidnap play happened and they made a use of it so they can do whatever they want) all of this is happening because Israel doesn't want Westbank/Gaza united which i mean by this is Hammas and Fateh.
    What was these babies and old people mistakes ? Why its always was our side fault and not theirs.
    I made this thread just to prove how Israel and USA are controlling the media.

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (07-10-2014)

  6. #4
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    Wanted to send you my condolences on your profile but I couldn't find it.
    What's happening now is brutal. People defend Israel for their actions claiming that what they're doing is self-defense. I made like a 50 line Status on facebook about it. No matter who supports Israel for any reason, they should just kill themselves. Cus I'm sure, they wouldn't even stand having the thought of their kids getting a scratch on their knees or anything like that. So why allow it to others' kids and for no fucking absolute reason!! And what pisses me the most is that Arab world is just standing there doing nothing. I do realize that if they interfere that'd cus major issues with the US and all the other supporters but if they ALL interfere, no one can say a damn word.
    May god be with you my friend. Stay strong
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-14-2014),[MPGH]Mayion (07-10-2014)

  8. #5
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Man. My heart feel so down when I look at young baby died.
    Support me.

  9. #6
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Wanted to send you my condolences on your profile but I couldn't find it.
    What's happening now is brutal. People defend Israel for their actions claiming that what they're doing is self-defense. I made like a 50 line Status on facebook about it. No matter who supports Israel for any reason, they should just kill themselves. Cus I'm sure, they wouldn't even stand having the thought of their kids getting a scratch on their knees or anything like that. So why allow it to others' kids and for no fucking absolute reason!! And what pisses me the most is that Arab world is just standing there doing nothing. I do realize that if they interfere that'd cus major issues with the US and all the other supporters but if they ALL interfere, no one can say a damn word.
    May god be with you my friend. Stay strong
    What Arab world you are talking about ?
    Their airforces are being fueled by Arab patrol. What Arab world you are talking about ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-14-2014),Lightning (07-10-2014)

  11. #7
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post

    Their airforces are being fueled by Arab patrol. What Arab world you are talking about ?
    That quotation .. which made me hate my Arabism



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  12. #8
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post
    Man. My heart feel so down when I look at young baby died.
    You make me facepalm every time

  13. #9
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Listen up arabic fags,israel is doing this to scare the fuck out of the hamas to make a connection with invading its airspace and fucking death.

    The hamas isnt democratic for shit,and they are pulling their podestrians into it. Not the idfs fault

    If you dont want to die,kill the fags sending rockets

    The hamas isnt innocent because they dont hit shit,its still called terror and is aimed at anyone : including podestrians

    How would you feel zuhrain if you get missles sent to your town from time to time? How would you act instead of what israel is doing now.


    No the 3 guys didnt all die from car accidents your brainwashed fuck,they have been killed because israel didnt corporate
    So they were useless
    Death from a car hitting you looks diffrent

  14. #10
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    [B]Israel took advantage of everyone being busy about WC 2K14 , and bombed Palestine.

    /B]
    Exacly what these nasty jews have planned for 4 years,some sneaky bombing when the white house is watching the usa team getting assraped by germany

    Phew u stupid

  15. #11
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,760
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Listen up arabic fags,israel is doing this to scare the fuck out of the hamas to make a connection with invading its airspace and fucking death.

    The hamas isnt democratic for shit,and they are pulling their podestrians into it. Not the idfs fault

    If you dont want to die,kill the fags sending rockets

    The hamas isnt innocent because they dont hit shit,its still called terror and is aimed at anyone : including podestrians

    How would you feel zuhrain if you get missles sent to your town from time to time? How would you act instead of what israel is doing now.


    No the 3 guys didnt all die from car accidents your brainwashed fuck,they have been killed because israel didnt corporate
    So they were useless
    Death from a car hitting you looks diffrent
    Congratulations, you're officially a fucking idiot.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (07-10-2014),Famous (07-10-2014),Frought (07-14-2014),Sheep (07-15-2014),Zuhrain (07-10-2014)

  17. #12
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


    Congratulations, you're officially a fucking idiot.
    You dont state where i was wrong so i guess its trollbait im right now falling for,i doubt you even read it

  18. #13
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,670
    Reputation
    2353
    Thanks
    6,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Listen up arabic fags,israel is doing this to scare the fuck out of the hamas to make a connection with invading its airspace and fucking death.

    The hamas isnt democratic for shit,and they are pulling their podestrians into it. Not the idfs fault

    If you dont want to die,kill the fags sending rockets

    The hamas isnt innocent because they dont hit shit,its still called terror and is aimed at anyone : including podestrians

    How would you feel zuhrain if you get missles sent to your town from time to time? How would you act instead of what israel is doing now.


    No the 3 guys didnt all die from car accidents your brainwashed fuck,they have been killed because israel didnt corporate
    So they were useless
    Death from a car hitting you looks diffrent
    I'd suggest to reply with politely or get the fuck out.
    So Im not sure what your point on this first you are saying that Israel wants hammas out ?
    Then you say Hammas is not democratic .. Well hell no as YOU SAID HAMMAS IS FIRRING ROCKETS BACK BECAUSE ISRAEL IS KILLING CIVILIANS .
    then you call Hammas isnt innocent ? Neither is Israel.
    How would you feel when YOUR FUCKING RELATIVES ARE BEING BOMBED AND NOT BEING TERRORIZED ?

    And again I can prove to you that the 3 guys weren't kidnapped and were dead before all of this happened ?
    But im just curios when I prove it to you what is your reply going to be ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    Frought (07-14-2014),Zuhrain (07-10-2014)

  20. #14
    iKiddarkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Congratulations, you're officially a fucking idiot.
    This is the most accurate response I've seen so far

  21. #15
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,760
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    You dont state where i was wrong so i guess its trollbait im right now falling for,i doubt you even read it
    Go play some video games and don't waste your non existing life on serious shit.

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 06:06 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 01:57 AM
  3. Yea israel loves Palestine
    By Bs in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-28-2013, 06:50 AM
  4. Is it called Israel or Palestine?
    By Death' in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:54 PM
  5. Lebanon/Iran VS. Israel
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 03:19 PM