Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 79
  1. #16
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,668
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If I was president of the World, I'd abolish Palestine, Isreal, and Gaza strip and call it crazy fuck land.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. #17
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    No they're not.

    No they didn't.

    No they're not.

    No they don't.

    Yes they did.

    Yes they did.




    How is it humanly possible to mentally create, and actively form an argument, where absolutely every last point presented in it is absolutely incorrect? I'm not talking about a simple differing of opinion here, your entire statement is a direct inversion of what is fact. Do you conduct research from underneath a rock?


    well
    lets begin
    the thing is israels asking for trouble
    not literally, they are constantly breaking the un rules and they do what the paki terrorists do.
    lebanon and syria scared israel when they tried this before.
    not the official army, a muslim based army
    palestines attempting to get israel to stop pushing them
    my source is i know many palestinians
    my school boards refugees
    i hear it from them

    what i hate about israel is they target civilians
    yes they do
    they constantly launch rockets into lebanese markets and the reason for them to go into the gaza strip is to do with hamas and revenge for the israelis that got killed by the missle in hospital by killing palestinians.

    nothing major
    protests
    if a country is war torn, what do you expect
    im speaking about now
    before there was a war, did you expect them to surrender?
    @Misery
    i dont read news articles for proof
    i speak to people
    people can vouch this
    i do my research by speaking with others, people from there
    limited research is from news, if i do, it's some photos and articles from sbs.


    and do you know what debating is?
    you stick your point out
    you dont hide it.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheep For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (07-15-2014)

  4. #18
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    No they're not.

    No they didn't.

    No they're not.

    No they don't.

    Yes they did.

    Yes they did.




    How is it humanly possible to mentally create, and actively form an argument, where absolutely every last point presented in it is absolutely incorrect? I'm not talking about a simple differing of opinion here, your entire statement is a direct inversion of what is fact. Do you conduct research from underneath a rock?
    I laughed hardily at his response, all that was left was for you to decipher it to the rest. I am too lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post




    well
    lets begin

    not literally, they are constantly breaking the un rules and they do what the paki terrorists do.

    not the official army, a muslim based army

    my source is i know many palestinians
    my school boards refugees
    i hear it from them


    yes they do
    they constantly launch rockets into lebanese markets and the reason for them to go into the gaza strip is to do with hamas and revenge for the israelis that got killed by the missle in hospital by killing palestinians.




    @Misery
    i dont read news articles for proof
    i speak to people
    people can vouch this
    i do my research by speaking with others, people from there
    limited research is from news, if i do, it's some photos and articles from sbs.


    and do you know what debating is?
    you stick your point out
    you dont hide it.
    Wait. Waitwaitwait. Lemme get this straight:

    So you will take a bunch of PALESTINIANS words for it that the ISRAELS are to blame for this whole thing? And you are telling me that, because it came from Palestinians mouths instead of BASIC FACT, that it is immediately CORRECT? WHAAAAAT?!!?

    ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS? THIS CANT BE A DEBATE WHEN EVERYTHING YOU USED TO MAKE MY POINT UNJUST IS, IN ITSELF, WRONG AND UNJUST.

    YOU SHOULD NOT STICK YOUR POINT OUT ANYMORE, BECAUSE IT IS SO WRONG THAT MY SIDES ARE FUCKING DESTROYED BY THE LAUGHTER YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.

    #ISRAELS2K14

  5. #19
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    I laughed hardily at his response, all that was left was for you to decipher it to the rest. I am too lazy.


    Wait. Waitwaitwait. Lemme get this straight:

    So you will take a bunch of PALESTINIANS words for it that the ISRAELS are to blame for this whole thing? And you are telling me that, because it came from Palestinians mouths instead of BASIC FACT, that it is immediately CORRECT? WHAAAAAT?!!?

    ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS? THIS CANT BE A DEBATE WHEN EVERYTHING YOU USED TO MAKE MY POINT UNJUST IS, IN ITSELF, WRONG AND UNJUST.

    YOU SHOULD NOT STICK YOUR POINT OUT ANYMORE, BECAUSE IT IS SO WRONG THAT MY SIDES ARE FUCKING DESTROYED BY THE LAUGHTER YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.

    #ISRAELS2K14
    i also ask israelis
    i have quite a few on steam
    palestinians talk about what happens to them
    the israelis tend to say fuck palestinians the pests
    which is why i didnt mention them
    i said i ask palestinians
    never did i say all my proof is from there

    ok keep laughing
    your superiority complex is laughing

    you make hardly any sense every time you post
    im gonna have a go at how you post

    OMG THERE'S A MAN THAT SAID A WORD THAT MEANS HE'S KIM JONG UN.

    also aborted
    when you post things in the debate sectiony
    you miss out things
    which is why i find most facts out of your mouth highly opinionated with no or limited proof
    Last edited by Sheep; 07-14-2014 at 11:07 PM.

  6. #20
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post


    i also ask israelis
    i have quite a few on steam
    palestinians talk about what happens to them
    the israelis tend to say fuck palestinians the pests
    which is why i didnt mention them
    i said i ask palestinians
    never did i say all my proof is from there

    ok keep laughing
    your superiority complex is laughing

    you make hardly any sense every time you post
    im gonna have a go at how you post

    OMG THERE'S A MAN THAT SAID A WORD THAT MEANS HE'S KIM JONG UN.

    also aborted
    when you post things in the debate sectiony
    you miss out things
    which is why i find most facts out of your mouth highly opinionated with no or limited proof
    Oh god, are you self destructing now? Are you mad that not only I, but Aborted as well, who's opinions are almost always based SOLELY ON FACT found you out? Okay, so you talked to Israeli's too; Where does that change anything about what you said? I know a bunch of chinese people too, but that doesn't mean I am gonna believe them when they tell me China is rich and prosperous and they have little poverty WHEN I KNOW DAMN WELL, WITH FACTUAL EVIDENCE, THAT IT IS THE OPPOSITE.

    Do not turn on Aborted because he broke down your argument and dissolved it, he isn't on my side either. But please, PLEASE, continue to get mad. I wanna see you freak out more.

    EDIT: Also, Where is your proof then? If we take away EVERYTHING about you talking to anyone, WHERE IS THE PROOF THEN?

  7. #21
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Oh god, are you self destructing now? Are you mad that not only I, but Aborted as well, who's opinions are almost always based SOLELY ON FACT found you out? Okay, so you talked to Israeli's too; Where does that change anything about what you said? I know a bunch of chinese people too, but that doesn't mean I am gonna believe them when they tell me China is rich and prosperous and they have little poverty WHEN I KNOW DAMN WELL, WITH FACTUAL EVIDENCE, THAT IT IS THE OPPOSITE.

    Do not turn on Aborted because he broke down your argument and dissolved it, he isn't on my side either. But please, PLEASE, continue to get mad. I wanna see you freak out more.
    if im self destructing it's because your shitty structure
    oh so it's fact? right?
    where is this fact?
    have you been to israel?
    where do you get your sources?
    please enlighten me.
    you get proof of people
    the real shit
    the news released in those countries and here are all bullshit

    also, the example you gave me is stupid and has nothing to do with this
    there are some rich areas in china
    did i say all israelis are bad?
    no
    i said "some" and "most"
    as there are different cases to everyone

    i wasnt turning against aborted
    i just didnt respond
    plus i've seen him bullshit cut out in threads then been told out


    keep laughing and treating this as a joke as you are a joke.

  8. #22
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post


    if im self destructing it's because your shitty structure
    oh so it's fact? right?
    where is this fact?
    have you been to israel?
    where do you get your sources?
    please enlighten me.
    you get proof of people
    the real shit
    the news released in those countries and here are all bullshit

    also, the example you gave me is stupid and has nothing to do with this
    there are some rich areas in china
    did i say all israelis are bad?
    no
    i said "some" and "most"
    as there are different cases to everyone

    i wasnt turning against aborted
    i just didnt respond
    plus i've seen him bullshit cut out in threads then been told out


    keep laughing and treating this as a joke as you are a joke.
    I... I am in awe right now. Is this fucking real life right now? Because YOU YOURSELF have NO EVIDENCE, you come at me and tell me to show mine. Well, don't mean to sound immature, but I asked you first kiddo. I can't even continue this, as this is going nowhere.

    Continue insulting me to try and make a point. Continue to ask for evidence when you, yourself do not have any to support your thesis. Please, just continue. Because I am not gonna have a real, intelligent debate with someone who has no fact, and is not intelligent to boot.

  9. #23
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    I... I am in awe right now. Is this fucking real life right now? Because YOU YOURSELF have NO EVIDENCE, you come at me and tell me to show mine. Well, don't mean to sound immature, but I asked you first kiddo. I can't even continue this, as this is going nowhere.

    Continue insulting me to try and make a point. Continue to ask for evidence when you, yourself do not have any to support your thesis. Please, just continue. Because I am not gonna have a real, intelligent debate with someone who has no fact, and is not intelligent to boot.
    i do have some evidence
    do you want me to take screenshots or recordconversations?
    because i will
    i also have an uncle who lives in dubai
    and constantly goes to pakistan/lebanon for his accounting buisness
    i can get him to take photos
    he constantly does


    and
    "kiddo"
    you're pathetic
    stop putting your self up on an online forum and being delusional.
    i also love how you didnt respond to my post
    you only respond to parts of my posts
    never the whole post

  10. #24
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post


    i do have some evidence
    do you want me to take screenshots or recordconversations?
    because i will
    i also have an uncle who lives in dubai
    and constantly goes to pakistan/lebanon for his accounting buisness
    i can get him to take photos
    he constantly does


    and
    "kiddo"
    you're pathetic
    stop putting your self up on an online forum and being delusional.
    i also love how you didnt respond to my post
    you only respond to parts of my posts
    never the whole post
    I choose to ignore your insults because it's not worth fighting with you. They are empty and over-used. Get new ones.

    As for your Uncle, I do not want family or friends, I want you to go to a FACTUAL WEBSITE, A FACTUAL ARTICLE, AND SHOW ME WHERE IT ALL MAKES SENSE! Either show me fact, or shut your mouth. That's all.

  11. #25
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    not the official army, a muslim based army
    Israel is not frightened by scattered groups of stone age extremists armed with 1950's technology.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    my source is i know many palestinians
    I rest my case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    yes they do
    they constantly launch rockets into lebanese markets and the reason for them to go into the gaza strip is to do with hamas and revenge for the israelis that got killed by the missle in hospital by killing palestinians.
    You do realize that Palestine launches missiles from those markets correct? Hell, some of the extremist groups have actually purposefully launched ordinance from highly populated areas, in order for Israel to attack in response and seem like the bad guy. Israel exclusively bombs the origin point of Palestinian missiles. If Israel really wanted to destroy Palestine, they could start in the morning and be done in time for dinner.




    Let me break down what is ACTUALLY happening:

    WWII:
    Palestine is a bunch of fuckwits, is pissed at Jews, because you know, they're Jews.

    Amin al-Husayni meets with Hitler, and is promised the utter destruction of all Jewish installations if Palestine sides with the Nazis.


    They join the Nazis, and get their asses handed to them on a silver platter by Allied Forces.

    To pay back reparations for war crimes, the UN seizes Palestinian land, and takes over its control.

    The UN plans to create a divided state, with mostly equal sections being given to Israel and Palestine.

    Jews are unhappy about losing Jerusalem, but accept anyway.

    Palestine whines like a bitch, because Israel 'stole their land', even though they were planning on exterminating all Jewish installations anyway.


    1947-48:
    Palestine continues whining like a bitch, and begins openly attacking Jews, and foreign consulates who were in favor of the partition, ie Poland and Sweden.

    Jews are continually stoned, burned alive, and murdered by Palestinians.

    Bombs are thrown into cafes, Molotov cocktails were hurled at shops, and a synagogue was set on fire. Arab gunmen attack Jewish cars and trucks, snipers in Jaffa began firing at passers-by in Tel Aviv, and Jaffa Arabs attacked close Tel Aviv neighborhoods.

    1948-49 Arab-Israeli War:
    Due to fighting within the partitioned country, the UN grants Israel its freedom, causing Palestine to flip even more shit.

    An all-out war is opened between Israel and Palestine.

    Egypt and Transjorda take over the Gaza Strip and the West bank, while Jordan annexes East Jerusalem from Israel.


    1955:
    Israel attempts to re-take the Gaza Strip from Egypt.

    Egypt responds by training extremists and sending raids into Israel.

    1967:
    Due to growing threats from Egypt, Israel sends a preemptive strike into Egypt to re-take their lost land, starting the Six-Day War.

    Israel comes out victorious, taking
    , among other territories, the Gaza Strip from Egypt and the West Bank from Jordan (including East Jerusalem), all of which were originally granted to Israel by the UN mandates after Palestine's defeat in WWII.

    1967-Now:
    Palestine and associated countries, Libya, Lebanon, Egypt, are all still ass-hurt and trying to re-take Israel, enacting numerous civilian massacres in an attempt to force Israel's hand.

    Israel erects a massive wall to keep out all of the sub-human scum.

    Palestine continues breeding more and more historically out-of-place daft cunts urged on by shitty religion.

    Now:
    Palestine attempts bombing Israel, Israel responds by raining hellfire back.

    End of story.






    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Anti (07-14-2014),[MPGH]Disturbed (07-15-2014),Doc (07-15-2014),Justin (07-16-2014),Rance-Sama (07-15-2014),[MPGH]Royce (07-15-2014),Scotia (07-15-2014)

  13. #26
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Israel is not frightened by scattered groups of stone age extremists armed with 1950's technology.


    I rest my case.

    You do realize that Palestine launches missiles from those markets correct? Hell, some of the extremist groups have actually purposefully launched ordinance from highly populated areas, in order for Israel to attack in response and seem like the bad guy. Israel exclusively bombs the origin point of Palestinian missiles. If Israel really wanted to destroy Palestine, they could start in the morning and be done in time for dinner.




    Let me break down what is ACTUALLY happening:

    WWII:
    Palestine is a bunch of fuckwits, is pissed at Jews, because you know, they're Jews.

    Amin al-Husayni meets with Hitler, and is promised the utter destruction of all Jewish installations if Palestine sides with the Nazis.


    They join the Nazis, and get their asses handed to them on a silver platter by Allied Forces.

    To pay back reparations for war crimes, the UN seizes Palestinian land, and takes over its control.

    The UN plans to create a divided state, with mostly equal sections being given to Israel and Palestine.

    Jews are unhappy about losing Jerusalem, but accept anyway.

    Palestine whines like a bitch, because Israel 'stole their land', even though they were planning on exterminating all Jewish installations anyway.


    1947-48:
    Palestine continues whining like a bitch, and begins openly attacking Jews, and foreign consulates who were in favor of the partition, ie Poland and Sweden.

    Jews are continually stoned, burned alive, and murdered by Palestinians.

    Bombs are thrown into cafes, Molotov cocktails were hurled at shops, and a synagogue was set on fire. Arab gunmen attack Jewish cars and trucks, snipers in Jaffa began firing at passers-by in Tel Aviv, and Jaffa Arabs attacked close Tel Aviv neighborhoods.

    1948-49 Arab-Israeli War:
    Due to fighting within the partitioned country, the UN grants Israel its freedom, causing Palestine to flip even more shit.

    An all-out war is opened between Israel and Palestine.

    Egypt and Transjorda take over the Gaza Strip and the West bank, while Jordan annexes East Jerusalem from Israel.


    1955:
    Israel attempts to re-take the Gaza Strip from Egypt.

    Egypt responds by training extremists and sending raids into Israel.

    1967:
    Due to growing threats from Egypt, Israel sends a preemptive strike into Egypt to re-take their lost land, starting the Six-Day War.

    Israel comes out victorious, taking
    , among other territories, the Gaza Strip from Egypt and the West Bank from Jordan (including East Jerusalem), all of which were originally granted to Israel by the UN mandates after Palestine's defeat in WWII.

    1967-Now:
    Palestine and associated countries, Libya, Lebanon, Egypt, are all still ass-hurt and trying to re-take Israel, enacting numerous civilian massacres in an attempt to force Israel's hand.

    Israel erects a massive wall to keep out all of the sub-human scum.

    Palestine continues breeding more and more historically out-of-place daft cunts urged on by shitty religion.

    Now:
    Palestine attempts bombing Israel, Israel responds by raining hellfire back.

    End of story.






    Israel are afraid of the hizbollah
    They did help stop the attempted take over of parts of Lebanon
    I'll respond to your post which once again is flawed and contains large amounts of opinion and not fact
    But I'm on the train and need to go home to get dressed for a dinner
    I'll respond after I'm home

  14. #27
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    There's so much mis-information being poured into this thread that it's actually disgraceful. You're taking the accounts of people who are HEAVILY, HEAVILY biased toward their own people ( to the point that near enough anything that they say may as well be regarded as false) as fact? If the Palestinians want to prove that they're the toughest kid on the block then so be it, we'll just sit back and let Israel tear them a new asshole to show off to the entire fucking neighborhood. Palestine brought this upon themselves by attacking a force that they had no comprehension of and now they're paying the price. Israel has been the unlucky one in this situation, they're the ones that the media and people alike have put the blame on despite the nazi scum being the real perpetrators here.
    Last edited by Scotia; 07-15-2014 at 12:55 AM.

  15. #28
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    There's so much mis-information being poured into this thread that it's actually disgraceful. You're taking the accounts of people who are HEAVILY, HEAVILY biased toward their own people ( to the point that near enough anything that they say may as well be regarded as false) as fact? If the Palestinians want to prove that they're the toughest kid on the block then so be it, we'll just sit back and let Israel tear them a new asshole to show off to the entire fucking neighborhood. Palestine brought this upon themselves by attacking a force that they had no comprehension of and now they're paying the price. Israel has been the unlucky one in this situation, they're the ones that the media and people alike have put the blame on despite the nazi scum being the real perpetrators here.

    I don't know what general media you've been looking at
    In Australia Palestinians are being shown as terrorists

    Also you're judging a nation of a selected few

  16. #29
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post



    I don't know what general media you've been looking at
    In Australia Palestinians are being shown as terrorists

    Also you're judging a nation of a selected few
    I don't think he was talking about Palestinians in Aussie, now was he?

  17. #30
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Like 90% of casualties in every war ever are civilians.
    If Palestine didn't want their shit kicked in, then maybe they shouldn't have poked Israel with a stick.
    with attack CHILDREN?!!!!
    Support me.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 12:55 PM
  2. Thought i was having a heart attack.
    By Xipher in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 11:42 AM
  3. Young girls attack/strip 11 year old boy
    By lolzo2 in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 04:58 PM
  4. request a dos attack
    By maze in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:18 AM