Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79
  1. #31
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,784
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post



    I don't know what general media you've been looking at
    In Australia Palestinians are being shown as terrorists

    Also you're judging a nation of a selected few
    Unfortunately, Any media out there showing anyone wearing something with "لا إله إلى الله" is going to label him as a terrorist.

  2. #32
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post

    @Misery
    i dont read news articles for proof
    i speak to people
    people can vouch this
    i do my research by speaking with others, people from there
    limited research is from news, if i do, it's some photos and articles from sbs.
    AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

    I spoke to a mentally retarded person yesterday about if he thought you were retarded. He said yes. I do my research by speaking with others, people with windowlicking conditions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post


    Israel are afraid of the hizbollah
    They did help stop the attempted take over of parts of Lebanon
    I'll respond to your post which once again is flawed and contains large amounts of opinion and not fact
    But I'm on the train and need to go home to get dressed for a dinner
    I'll respond after I'm home
    He recounted recorded history. I don't see a single peace of opinion in it other than coloured wording. It's not a fucking article in a tabloid, it's fucking history. Got I thought you were just a dumbass before but now I see you're actually braindead.

    Your entire argument is based off the OPINION OF THE INSTIGATORS.

    It would be like me asking a convicted child rapist about his current situations and him responding that raping a 3 year old is a natural thing and that society is just giving Pedophilia a bad name. I then asked some kids and parents and the police about pedophiles and they told me that all pedophiles should receive the fist of justice, but I ignored them because my opinion is in line with the pedophile.

    Your entire thought pattern is flawed and your argument can't even hold itself. This whole time you've just been undermining everyone's posts yet you haven't provided a single source or a shred of fact to back up your claims, not even an incredibly biased one. You just have the OPINIONS of some PALESTINIANS who happen to "live" there. Shit I'd be surprised if that was even true.
    Last edited by Doc; 07-15-2014 at 04:55 AM.

  3. #33
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

    I spoke to a mentally retarded person yesterday about if he thought you were retarded. He said yes. I do my research by speaking with others, people with windowlicking conditions.



    He recounted recorded history. I don't see a single peace of opinion in it other than coloured wording. It's not a fucking article in a tabloid, it's fucking history. Got I thought you were just a dumbass before but now I see you're actually braindead.

    Your entire argument is based off the OPINION OF THE INSTIGATORS.

    It would be like me asking a convicted child rapist about his current situations and him responding that raping a 3 year old is a natural thing and that society is just giving Pedophilia a bad name. I then asked some kids and parents and the police about pedophiles and they told me that all pedophiles should receive the fist of justice, but I ignored them because my opinion is in line with the pedophile.

    Your entire thought pattern is flawed and your argument can't even hold itself. This whole time you've just been undermining everyone's posts yet you haven't provided a single source or a shred of fact to back up your claims, not even an incredibly biased one. You just have the OPINIONS of some PALESTINIANS who happen to "live" there. Shit I'd be surprised if that was even true.
    As I clearly stated to misery
    I don't judge all my facts off what they say
    It's just some proof I use
    I also speak with Israelis
    Read the thread mate.

    I'll respond to the rest tomorrow

  4. #34
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

    I spoke to a mentally retarded person yesterday about if he thought you were retarded. He said yes. I do my research by speaking with others, people with windowlicking conditions.



    He recounted recorded history. I don't see a single peace of opinion in it other than coloured wording. It's not a fucking article in a tabloid, it's fucking history. Got I thought you were just a dumbass before but now I see you're actually braindead.

    Your entire argument is based off the OPINION OF THE INSTIGATORS.

    It would be like me asking a convicted child rapist about his current situations and him responding that raping a 3 year old is a natural thing and that society is just giving Pedophilia a bad name. I then asked some kids and parents and the police about pedophiles and they told me that all pedophiles should receive the fist of justice, but I ignored them because my opinion is in line with the pedophile.

    Your entire thought pattern is flawed and your argument can't even hold itself. This whole time you've just been undermining everyone's posts yet you haven't provided a single source or a shred of fact to back up your claims, not even an incredibly biased one. You just have the OPINIONS of some PALESTINIANS who happen to "live" there. Shit I'd be surprised if that was even true.
    Hey come on, man. He has some valid evidence, i mean, he has his Uncle from Dubai to- BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I CAN'T I CAN'T EVEN BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

    This thread is fucking mind-blowing, we need to archive this shit somewhere.

  5. #35
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,095
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Like 90% of casualties in every war ever are civilians.
    If Palestine didn't want their shit kicked in, then maybe they shouldn't have poked Israel with a stick.
    Do u know that the Gaza strip is nothing but a huge prison?
    Nothing goes in without Israels permission, Food, Medicine, Building materials and everything.
    The Egyptian leadership is nothing but agents to Israel, I mean they got to the chairs by the help of Israel.

    So my question is how would you feel if your country is being surrounded by a sea from behind and an 8 meters cement wall from the other directions .
    The war between Palestinians and the Zionists will never stop until one of the parties die.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  6. #36
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If there's one thing I've grown to hate
    It's the people that type by pressing ENTER
    Instead of using a comma
    Or in this case
    Just doing it every 5 words or so
    It's fucking pointless
    And retarded
    And it pisses me off
    But now that I think about it
    There's only one person that does it
    And that's someone special
    But I can't comprehend
    Why you do it
    Because it's unethical
    And makes you look like a tool
    Because you can't use punctuation
    Or even type correctly

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

    Anti (07-15-2014)

  8. #37
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,850
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,949
    God I love living in USA
    don't have to worry about
    any of this shit, Can't
    wait until I die so i can
    leave this cruel world
    Good bless america

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  9. #38
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Hey come on, man. He has some valid evidence, i mean, he has his Uncle from Dubai to- BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I CAN'T I CAN'T EVEN BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

    This thread is fucking mind-blowing, we need to archive this shit somewhere.
    Go choke on some dick somewhere else

    @Scotia
    I do it when I'm on my phone because it's much easier than having to press the 123 key every time
    If it pisses you off, then you'll have to get over it because I'm not stopping it

  10. #39
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post

    Go choke on some dick somewhere else

    @Scotia
    I do it when I'm on my phone because it's much easier than having to press the 123 key every time
    If it pisses you off, then you'll have to get over it because I'm not stopping it
    K and while I do that, learn to actually know what your talking about before running your mouth and trying to "Debate".


  11. #40
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    K and while I do that, learn to actually know what your talking about before running your mouth and trying to "Debate".

    I swear ..
    You're so ducking stupid and pointless that it makes everyone and myself who reads your posts that much stupider
    I need to learn to run a debate
    In your last 2000 posts, I'd be surprised if more than 10 had genuine meaning to it
    You spam so fucking much, and yet you tell others to stop spamming

    4/10 posts is you sucking someone's dick
    2/10 posts is you calling someone a kid
    1/10 posts is you telling someone "plus dun judge me u dnt knw mi"
    2.99/10 posts is you posting completely useless shit "Idc" "u dun know me dnt judge" and complete jibberish
    0.01/10 posts aren't complete spam/useful
    So misery, since you have stated your thoughts and clearly no one gives a fuck since joins stupid enough to bother with you
    Please leave the thread and continue the cock sucking on ts3/Skype/VMs
    Not here
    Last edited by Sheep; 07-15-2014 at 04:45 PM.

  12. #41
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post

    Go choke on some dick somewhere else

    @Scotia
    I do it when I'm on my phone because it's much easier than having to press the 123 key every time
    If it pisses you off, then you'll have to get over it because I'm not stopping it
    Getting the feeling this
    thread might get sidetracked
    simply to do with the lack
    of punctuation from the OP
    Oh well it looks like i'm writing
    a haiku made of dog shit
    maybe we
    should increase
    it even
    further
    till
    its
    one
    word
    but on topic
    historical accounts taken from reliable and legitimate sources > my friends on Skype told me things
    if you want us to take you seriously match your opinion to the validity of aborted's research don't just attempt to put holes in it
    Last edited by Cole; 07-15-2014 at 04:51 PM.

  13. #42
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Hey come on, man. He has some valid evidence, i mean, he has his Uncle from Dubai to- BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I CAN'T I CAN'T EVEN BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

    This thread is fucking mind-blowing, we need to archive this shit somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post


    Getting the feeling this
    thread might get sidetracked
    simply to do with the lack
    of punctuation from the OP
    Oh well it looks like i'm writing
    a haiku made of dog shit
    maybe we
    should increase
    it even
    further
    till
    its
    one
    word
    but on topic
    historical accounts taken from reliable and legitimate sources > my friends on Skype told me things
    if you want us to take you seriously match your opinoin to the validity of aborted's research don't just attempt to put holes in it
    They're generally a sentence per line
    Also if there are holes in Aborteds statement they should be pointed out

  14. #43
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post




    They're generally a sentence per line
    Also if there are holes in Aborteds statement they should be pointed out
    I see your taking the Ol' American style of debating, rather than building up your own arguments your putting your energy into making holes in the other. In doing so you weaken your own stance and are actually damaging the legitimacy of any other person who would share and argue your viewpoint. I myself haven't done a tremendous amount of research into the topic so ill admit I'm not over zealously qualified to give an absolute opinion however if I were to use this thread as a starting point for forging opinions I would see you as somebody who is looking for an escape after they realized he was over his head when the opposition started rolling in facts and I would see Aborted/others as people who did a bit of outside research. After you've actually built a legitimate argument maybe then you can start to look at the oppositions but for now you look desperate. Overall come back with factual, reputable, sourceable data to support your claim or don't come back at all.
    Last edited by Cole; 07-15-2014 at 05:05 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:

    Doc (07-16-2014)

  16. #44
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post


    I swear ..
    You're so ducking stupid and pointless that it makes everyone and myself who reads your posts that much stupider
    I need to learn to run a debate
    In your last 2000 posts, I'd be surprised if more than 10 had genuine meaning to it
    You spam so fucking much, and yet you tell others to stop spamming

    4/10 posts is you sucking someone's dick
    2/10 posts is you calling someone a kid
    1/10 posts is you telling someone "plus dun judge me u dnt knw mi"
    2.99/10 posts is you posting completely useless shit "Idc" "u dun know me dnt judge" and complete jibberish
    0.01/10 posts aren't complete spam/useful
    So misery, since you have stated your thoughts and clearly no one gives a fuck since joins stupid enough to bother with you
    Please leave the thread and continue the cock sucking on ts3/Skype/VMs
    Not here
    So now you are derailing your own thread to try and hurt me? Baha, Okay. Keep it coming, unless you think you haven't used those insults enough.

    Also, Aborted's argument isn't the one with holes that need to be fixed, it's clearly yours. You are now saying things to say things. You are impressing no one. You need to stop insulting others, stop saying others factual evidence is "Opinionated and False", and work on explaining with actual facts how Israel is to blame for all of this.

    Insult me all you want, Sheep. In the end, you're just making yourself look foolish.

  17. #45
    Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aSURtralia.
    Posts
    2,737
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    534
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post


    I see your taking the Ol' American style of debating, rather than building up your own arguments your putting your energy into making holes in the other. In doing so you weaken your own stance and are actually damaging the legitimacy of any other person who would share and argue your viewpoint. I myself haven't done a tremendous amount of research into the topic so ill admit I'm not over zealously qualified to give an absolute opinion however if I were to use this thread as a starting point for forging opinions I would see you as somebody who is looking for an escape after they realized he was over his head when the opposition started rolling in facts and I would see Aborted/others as people who did a bit of outside research. After you've actually built a legitimate argument maybe then you can start to look at the oppositions but for now you look desperate. Overall come back with factual, reputable, sourceable data to support your claim or don't come back at all.

    in a debate you pick out holes and state your own point
    a rebuttal
    i have only been rebutting atm
    as i said i'll get to it soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    So now you are derailing your own thread to try and hurt me? Baha, Okay. Keep it coming, unless you think you haven't used those insults enough.

    Also, Aborted's argument isn't the one with holes that need to be fixed, it's clearly yours. You are now saying things to say things. You are impressing no one. You need to stop insulting others, stop saying others factual evidence is "Opinionated and False", and work on explaining with actual facts how Israel is to blame for all of this.

    Insult me all you want, Sheep. In the end, you're just making yourself look foolish.
    I'm looking foolish?
    i asked you not to post
    mine has holes
    i didnt say it doesnt
    aborted has holes
    you know who has no holes?
    yours
    you've posted jack shit
    let's take a look at what you've posted on this thread


    The Jews Are Getting Feisty Now.
    very useful.

    10/10.

    Laughed Thoroughly.
    so fucking relevant and definitely not attempting to suck aborteds dick
    Okay? OWCH U GOT ME

    Anyhow, Neither Side Is Right, Both Are Fucking Retards, Can't Wait To Watch Them Duke It Out. If That Makes Me A Mentally Fucked Person, ​GOOD.
    you made good sense.

    Mhm. I Am Laughing, At Least. Our World Is A Fucked Up Place, Get Used To It.

    If You Really, REALLY Feel Hurt That Someone Else Is Getting Killed For Shit They Have Been Doing For Years, Then You Are Just Acting Like A Pussy.

    And Please Do Not Pull The, "If It Were YOUR Country, Would You Feel The Same Way?" Card, Cause The Answer Is The Same Either Way. If We Start Shit, We Better Be Ready To Face The Consequences.
    you know what you're talking about

    You Wanna Know What I Hate? I Hate When People Who Read The News Articles Instead Of Doing Their Own Research, And When Someone Has A Different View, Those Same People Try To Shove Their Own Passionate Belief Down That Someones Throat.

    You Are Just Making Me Laugh, I Hope Israel Whips Out The Unstoppable Judaism That Lies Within And Teaches The Palestinians Some Manners. Plain And Simple.
    you finally mention your opinion. was that so hard.
    also the unnecessary shit about news articles were not needed.

    I Laughed Hardily At His Response, All That Was Left Was For You To Decipher It To The Rest. I Am Too Lazy.
    still sucking his dick
    Wait. Waitwaitwait. Lemme Get This Straight:

    So You Will Take A Bunch Of PALESTINIANS Words For It That The ISRAELS Are To Blame For This Whole Thing? And You Are Telling Me That, Because It Came From Palestinians Mouths Instead Of BASIC FACT, That It Is Immediately CORRECT? WHAAAAAT?!!?

    ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS? THIS CANT BE A DEBATE WHEN EVERYTHING YOU USED TO MAKE MY POINT UNJUST IS, IN ITSELF, WRONG AND UNJUST.

    YOU SHOULD NOT STICK YOUR POINT OUT ANYMORE, BECAUSE IT IS SO WRONG THAT MY SIDES ARE FUCKING DESTROYED BY THE LAUGHTER YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.

    #ISRAELS2K14
    it was a source
    doesnt mean everything i hear from them is what i base it off
    also post is full of useless bullshit

    Oh God, Are You Self Destructing Now? Are You Mad That Not Only I, But Aborted As Well, Who's Opinions Are Almost Always Based SOLELY ON FACT Found You Out? Okay, So You Talked To Israeli's Too; Where Does That Change Anything About What You Said? I Know A Bunch Of Chinese People Too, But That Doesn't Mean I Am Gonna Believe Them When They Tell Me China Is Rich And Prosperous And They Have Little Poverty WHEN I KNOW DAMN WELL, WITH FACTUAL EVIDENCE, THAT IT IS THE OPPOSITE.

    Do Not Turn On Aborted Because He Broke Down Your Argument And Dissolved It, He Isn't On My Side Either. But Please, PLEASE, Continue To Get Mad. I Wanna See You Freak Out More.

    EDIT: Also, Where Is Your Proof Then? If We Take Away EVERYTHING About You Talking To Anyone, WHERE IS THE PROOF THEN?
    useless post
    stop sucking aborted off

    I... I Am In Awe Right Now. Is This Fucking Real Life Right Now? Because YOU YOURSELF Have NO EVIDENCE, You Come At Me And Tell Me To Show Mine. Well, Don't Mean To Sound Immature, But I Asked You First Kiddo. I Can't Even Continue This, As This Is Going Nowhere.

    Continue Insulting Me To Try And Make A Point. Continue To Ask For Evidence When You, Yourself Do Not Have Any To Support Your Thesis. Please, Just Continue. Because I Am Not Gonna Have A Real, Intelligent Debate With Someone Who Has No Fact, And Is Not Intelligent To Boot.
    another useful post

    I Choose To Ignore Your Insults Because It's Not Worth Fighting With You. They Are Empty And Over-Used. Get New Ones.

    As For Your Uncle, I Do Not Want Family Or Friends, I Want You To Go To A FACTUAL WEBSITE, A FACTUAL ARTICLE, AND SHOW ME WHERE IT ALL MAKES SENSE! Either Show Me Fact, Or Shut Your Mouth. That's All.
    hypocritical and useless
    I Don't Think He Was Talking About Palestinians In Aussie, Now Was He
    i dont think i was speaking to you faggot
    and it's the same in america
    worse.

    Hey Come On, Man. He Has Some Valid Evidence, I Mean, He Has His Uncle From Dubai To- BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I CAN'T I CAN'T EVEN BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

    This Thread Is Fucking Mind-Blowing, We Need To Archive This Shit Somewhere.
    now you're sucking docs dick too
    nice

    K And While I Do That, Learn To Actually Know What Your Talking About Before Running Your Mouth And Trying To "Debate".
    fucking hell
    So Now You Are Derailing Your Own Thread To Try And Hurt Me? Baha, Okay. Keep It Coming, Unless You Think You Haven't Used Those Insults Enough.

    Also, Aborted's Argument Isn't The One With Holes That Need To Be Fixed, It's Clearly Yours. You Are Now Saying Things To Say Things. You Are Impressing No One. You Need To Stop Insulting Others, Stop Saying Others Factual Evidence Is "Opinionated And False", And Work On Explaining With Actual Facts How Israel Is To Blame For All Of This.

    Insult Me All You Want, Sheep. In The End, You're Just Making Yourself Look Foolish.
    you're a hypocrite
    please stop posting on this thread
    you're posting useless shit
    next time you post something, i'm reporting it.

    1 out of 13 posts were needed
    nice

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 12:55 PM
  2. Thought i was having a heart attack.
    By Xipher in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 11:42 AM
  3. Young girls attack/strip 11 year old boy
    By lolzo2 in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 04:58 PM
  4. request a dos attack
    By maze in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:18 AM