Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    4,255
    Reputation
    860
    Thanks
    1,538
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NormenJaydenFBI View Post

    We can try our best to make the difference as little as possible.
    I don't believe people think another being can be equal to them, it's either you're superior or inferior.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------








    Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

  2. #32
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post


    Their views are shaped by capitalism which is in itself a system that promotes unjust inequality.

    In a capitalistic economy, Because men are better suited for creating wealth, they are more valuable, thus superior to women, and so placed in positions of power where they will be able to perpetuate the cycle of inequality by using their power to invest in their own superiority (capitalism).

    It's almost impossible to break down this system because it's so deeply ingrained in our lives (as you can see from Aruns post). True equality between all people would require a complete removal of capitalism (and religion), which is why the most radical feminists are pro-socialism and anti-religion.

    However, due to gradual changes in our social behavior, men are emasculating themselves anyway, and losing their "more valued" traits while females are gaining them. It's like a see-saw that is on it's way toward equilibrium.
    Equilibrium is far off, too many factors come in to play to substantiate your theory. We could be headed to balance in the next 50 years, but something could happens which offsets this switch in dominance that you claim. You've spoken too soon my friend. That aside, like I mentioned before, I don't think anyone here knows the difference between equity and equality.

  3. #33
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    I bet OP will vote for Hillary Clinton if she runs in 2016, even though the cunt has done fuck all for this country.

  4. #34
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,670
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post


    Arun all of this is clearly going over your head and you're just rehashing what "mens rights" fascists have been saying for decades. It's not that men "invented" more useful things, it's that society always labels the things done and invented by men as useful. Why is it so impressive that Lebron James, a 6'8" 260 lbs super-human, can dunk a basketball? What is the value in that? Why is that a form of entertainment that generates billions of dollars?

    And you keep bringing up Capitalism as if it's some sort of normative baseline that dictates how society should be run. Capitalism favors the male characteristics I listed in the original post, it's rigged so that it's easier for men to succeed (in terms of capitalistic success) than women. Women have to give birth which causes time taken off from work, which causes them to fall behind in their career. That's lost opportunity cost and capitalism basically says "who cares, screw you".

    Why are "competitiveness" and "volatility" seen as desirable traits when these are the traits that lead to rape and murder and other crimes (crimes are committed disproportionately by men)? Only in a capitalistic society are these traits valued because our mentality is that the benefits of these traits outweigh the negative- which is not a natural nor ideal reason.

    Because of these systems established, enforced, and protected by men (capitalism is one of them), they have been able to get the maximum benefit out of the things they're good at while women are blamed for being "useless". And I'm not complaining about this. I'm simply pointing out that right now in the 21st century, men are becoming weaker, both physically and mentally. They are adopting more and more feminine characteristics. The income and education gap is narrowing. Young Men are beginning to place trivial things like female companionship and recreational sex (Up until the early 90s, recreational sex outside of wedlock was a huge taboo in american society) above academic and economic success. Men are essentially becoming suckers and pansies, while women are now becoming more independent (Average age at marriage for women is increasing), more educated, and embracing traditionally male roles in both society and their household. Society has followed suit. Crimes against women (rape) are finally being brought to the national spotlight and the perpetrators of these crimes are receiving more backlash then they have ever in the past. For the first time in history, the ratio of new billionaires in 2012 was a near 50-50 split. Women are getting their fair share of jobs on Wall street and in silicon valley thanks to Womens employment initiatives which are recognizing that young women oftentimes outperform their male peers in a workplace setting.

    The golden age for men lasted five thousand years and now it's over. Deal with it Arun.
    I don't feel like arguing on these points with you, everyone starts out naieve. But I just want to touch on one part of your post that's severely misleading people reading it.

    Capitalism isn't created by men. It's a natural system of supply and demand. Demand is greater for scientists because they lead to profitability and improvements in every day life, that's why they're paid more. If it was easy, everyone would do it and then supply > demand, and prices fall to equilibrium. As Adam Smith said, it's like an invisible hand drives the market, unrestricted, unregulated. It's a phenomenon that occurs on it's own, it doesn't favor anything. Much like Darwinism, the strongest survive. In fact, there are strong ties between Darwinism and capitalism. The more you learn, the more you'll understand. Everything in physics, math, darwinism, capitalism all tie together so beautifully. EVERYTHING takes the path of least resistance, it's easier. If you take the path of more resistance, you become more valuable, more capable, more stronger, and therefore worth more. Scientists are worth more than cooks, ballerinas, and almost every other job because it's a harder job. Capitalism sets the price, limited scientists, high demand for scientists, 100k+ salaries. This Utopian society you keep preaching about doesn't exist, and never will. I'm always going to pick the better tool for the same price, irregardlessly of gender. It just happens that men are more biologically defined for these tasks.

    FYI: Statistics are stupid and misleading.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. #35
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,819
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,656
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Why you a tranny doe?





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Batman (07-19-2014),ThisIsNotRance (07-18-2014)

  7. #36
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,277
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,636
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Why you a tranny doe?
    Dont call her that.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  8. #37
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post
    1. "Fighting" is not a part of life anymore. Like I said in the OP, we have moved past the era of hunters & gatherers. With equal access to technology for men and women, any physical superiority men have is now irrelevant; and because of that fact, more and more men are adapting to become more feminine. And you can't make up hypothetical what if scenarios to substantiate your claim of male dominance. What if the world was being invaded by aliens that only kills those who dont have ovaries? Whose body is superior now?
    Erm..uh...

    I think you can't assemble thoughts very clearly.

    This is the school you go to, right? https://www.thestupidschool.ca/

    If so, you're probably in Toronto. I think you need to get your head checked out a bit. Google Maps gave me this address for hospitals near the stupid school.
    Toronto East General Hospital
    825 Coxwell Ave
    Toronto, ON M4C 3E7
    Canada
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  9. #38
    APEXC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post


    Why don't you just get out of this thread and go back to being a sexist male big? Go back to dangling your tiny penis in front of some porn (Chronic masturbation is actually one of the reasons why Men have become emasculated)? How about that?

    What did you think? A woman can't form long, coherent, and rational posts without it being copy and pasted from somewhere? Don't try to mask your sexist thoughts you filthy pig.
    This is why allot of people hate feminist womans. Also your insults... They are pathetic. I'll do the same like you are a bitch with small tits and a stretched out pussy. Because you are so negative against males we are doing the same and we will show no respect just like you. Also we still have better jobs and hold most of the world records. It is just a matter of time till more womans get higher paid jobs and other stuff.
    Succesfull trades:
    7
    Getting scammed:
    3

  10. #39
    Attiusca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Are you coming over?
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    388
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    I don't feel like arguing on these points with you, everyone starts out naieve. But I just want to touch on one part of your post that's severely misleading people reading it.

    Capitalism isn't created by men. It's a natural system of supply and demand. Demand is greater for scientists because they lead to profitability and improvements in every day life, that's why they're paid more. If it was easy, everyone would do it and then supply > demand, and prices fall to equilibrium. As Adam Smith said, it's like an invisible hand drives the market, unrestricted, unregulated. It's a phenomenon that occurs on it's own, it doesn't favor anything. Much like Darwinism, the strongest survive. In fact, there are strong ties between Darwinism and capitalism. The more you learn, the more you'll understand. Everything in physics, math, darwinism, capitalism all tie together so beautifully. EVERYTHING takes the path of least resistance, it's easier. If you take the path of more resistance, you become more valuable, more capable, more stronger, and therefore worth more. Scientists are worth more than cooks, ballerinas, and almost every other job because it's a harder job. Capitalism sets the price, limited scientists, high demand for scientists, 100k+ salaries. This Utopian society you keep preaching about doesn't exist, and never will. I'm always going to pick the better tool for the same price, irregardlessly of gender. It just happens that men are more biologically defined for these tasks.

    FYI: Statistics are stupid and misleading.
    You're still not understanding any of this little Aruny.

    Since when has capitalism become the way of the world anyhow? Why are wealth-maximizing practices valued so highly? Supply and Demand has as much to do with Capitalism as it does with Socialism. Capitalism in the US is an extremely WASP-like principal that is promoted by WASP-like oppressors who want to maintain the current societal structures because it privileges them and others like them at the expense of others.

    Even If I accept your ill-informed stance that "Capitalism is the only way of life", you still ignore the fact that systematic oppression against women (and non-whites) have left us with severely limited opportunities to become respected scientists, doctors, bankers, and other "male heroes" that you worship as idols of male superiority. Only recently has the capability of women been recognized as both usable and beneficial for success (in capitalist terms).

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Why you a tranny doe?
    Werent you the guy that begged for nudes? LOL



    O B E Y



  11. #40
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,277
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,636
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post


    You're still not understanding any of this little Aruny.

    Since when has capitalism become the way of the world anyhow? Why are wealth-maximizing practices valued so highly? Supply and Demand has as much to do with Capitalism as it does with Socialism. Capitalism in the US is an extremely WASP-like principal that is promoted by WASP-like oppressors who want to maintain the current societal structures because it privileges them and others like them at the expense of others.

    Even If I accept your ill-informed stance that "Capitalism is the only way of life", you still ignore the fact that systematic oppression against women (and non-whites) have left us with severely limited opportunities to become respected scientists, doctors, bankers, and other "male heroes" that you worship as idols of male superiority. Only recently has the capability of women been recognized as both usable and beneficial for success (in capitalist terms).



    Werent you the guy that begged for nudes? LOL
    I love you Atti
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  12. #41
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,670
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post


    You're still not understanding any of this little Aruny.

    Since when has capitalism become the way of the world anyhow? Why are wealth-maximizing practices valued so highly? Supply and Demand has as much to do with Capitalism as it does with Socialism. Capitalism in the US is an extremely WASP-like principal that is promoted by WASP-like oppressors who want to maintain the current societal structures because it privileges them and others like them at the expense of others.

    Even If I accept your ill-informed stance that "Capitalism is the only way of life", you still ignore the fact that systematic oppression against women (and non-whites) have left us with severely limited opportunities to become respected scientists, doctors, bankers, and other "male heroes" that you worship as idols of male superiority. Only recently has the capability of women been recognized as both usable and beneficial for success (in capitalist terms).
    Seriously?

    Capitalism is natural. Human nature is greedy, resources are finite, socialism is made to protect the weak much like society. Socialism is created, capitalism isn't. When you have a world where the scales of balance aren't set naturally, you have .25c unsustainable gasoline consumption, pollution out of control, and general waste where (not a real example) it's cheaper to leave a Semi running for 30 minutes then it is to turn it off.

    Capitalism has no flavor, it's completely blind, and that's what makes it beautiful. People are judgmental, that isn't capitalism, that's bias, and where you keep preaching about society and socialism being your one true savior, that doesn't cure bias either, it's a human behavior. True capitalism doesn't care about the non-work related characteristics of a worker, only the result, else it wouldn't be an "invisible hand." Capitalism is what drives the world, people who can get paid regardless aren't driven to improve. I'm not going to waste my time trying to invent a quantum computer when some dumbass down the street gets paid the same amount of money for chopping vegetables on a board, LOL. So while you preach about how men and capitalism is greedy, this whole entire society and world where women have more opportunities to be equal to men were created by men who weren't lazy enough to sit back and do nothing in a socialist world that you hypocritically support.

    This "systematic oppression" against women and non whites has nothing to do with capitalism. If a woman is willing to work as harder than a man in the construction field, she gets hired, and paid more, because it's stupid otherwise to pay someone proportionally less for greater less work. That's capitalism.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Batman (07-19-2014),Bombsaway707 (07-19-2014),Sheep (07-19-2014),ThisIsNotRance (07-19-2014)

  14. #42
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Yep, That's so fucked up

  15. #43
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post


    You're still not understanding any of this little Aruny.

    Since when has capitalism become the way of the world anyhow? Why are wealth-maximizing practices valued so highly? Supply and Demand has as much to do with Capitalism as it does with Socialism. Capitalism in the US is an extremely WASP-like principal that is promoted by WASP-like oppressors who want to maintain the current societal structures because it privileges them and others like them at the expense of others.

    Even If I accept your ill-informed stance that "Capitalism is the only way of life", you still ignore the fact that systematic oppression against women (and non-whites) have left us with severely limited opportunities to become respected scientists, doctors, bankers, and other "male heroes" that you worship as idols of male superiority. Only recently has the capability of women been recognized as both usable and beneficial for success (in capitalist terms).



    Werent you the guy that begged for nudes? LOL
    If you are a troll then this thread gets 10/10 for getting replies. If you're not a troll let me tell you why you are wrong in several of your assumptions. Capitalism has always been the way of the world. Supply and demand - it follows the rules of nature and natural selection. Socialism was created to preserve the weak who could not fend for themselves aka (Napoleon complex). The reason socialism fails is because it cannot overcome mother nature and natural selection - socialisms attempts to prevent natural selection always end up failing (name one instance of a true socialist country succeeding?) Moving on, Capitalism does not promote "systematic oppression", If I know that a man and woman will produce the exact same amount of labour for me, I will hire whoever I can pay less. Another factor to consider in your "systematic oppression", is that many women in their early 20's are not hired simply because employers do not want to have to pay for maternity leave. Also, remove women that left work to have children and you find that the wage gap is non existent in equally qualified men and women in equal labour intensive jobs. The solution to this problem of women in their 20's not being hired? Remove maternity leave - more women will get hired as employers no longer have to worry about maternity leave and future costs. The downside of this is that women will be fired when they have children as they are not able to work - if you are not making me money you are going to be fired. Of course you will call this "oppression" but guess what, its actually "equality". Do I think it is right to remove maternity leave? Absolutely not, men and women are DIFFERENT. Men do not bear children, women do. It is a fundamental biological difference. A woman shouldn't be penalized for a biological difference. This is what actual "equality" looks like. Your systematic oppression is simply the result of biological differences, specifically in regards to bearing children.

    I do agree with one of your original points that men have become huge pussies however. Mens testosterone levels have dropped by nearly 60-70% in the last 100 years. The reason is industrialization. Plastics, gasolines and other industrial goods contain massive amounts of xenoestrogens. This is essentially turning men into "women". Yet, despite your claims you want an "alpha man" to "recieve savage penetration" from, you bash "male heros" and call all men who are overtly sexual "pigs" and "disgusting". Men have become more "feminine" because that is commonly the only way they can recieve sex as women will otherwise deny it to them. Chronic masterbastion is chief among one of these causes as men feel they are compelled to have sex and will do whatever, stoop as low as necessary, to recieve it. Women claim they want "alpha men" yet their xenoestrogen flooded bodies shut down alpha men and become attracted to "feminine" men who they do not percieve as a pig or disgusting. Perhaps society is shifting, perhaps it is not. Natural selection will win out the day. Two things will happen A) Feminine men will not be able to produce children (note the increasing ED, impotenence etc. in western society) and they/their wife will not have children thus ending the feminist/feminine men gene line, leaving only the alpha male genes in society (reverting society back to natural state) or B) Feminine men will be able to produce children and women will start to become attracted towards the lowest testosterone possible thus killing the alpha male as womens views of what is "sexy" will have shifted to feminine men.

    To address your original point that men and women are biologically the same however: Simply put, men have testosterone, women have estrogen. The brain processes these hormones very differently. Men are physical, aggressive, dominant not because of society, but because of the testosterone in them. While women are non physical, and passive due to the estrogen inside them. This is proven very easily by looking at gorillas. The males are aggressive while the females are passive. And unless this is planet of the apes, gorillas have not created a society that has existed for thousands of years. While they create their own societies, the societies die when the alpha male dies and are reformed by new alpha males. There is no "continuous" society that you claim has engrained traits of aggressiveness into males.

    tl;dr Men and women are biologically different on many different physical, chemical and hormonal levels. Systematic oppression is simply natural selection (the weaker always rebel against natural selection). Men are becoming pussies as a result of industrializaiton/xenoestrogens.

    /rant end
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 07-19-2014 at 02:08 PM.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]arunforce (07-19-2014),Doc (07-20-2014),EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl (07-19-2014),[MPGH]Ethereal (07-19-2014),Sheep (07-19-2014),ThisIsNotRance (07-19-2014)

  17. #44
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post


    You're still not understanding any of this little Aruny.

    Capitalism in the US is an extremely WASP-like principal that is promoted by WASP-like oppressors who want to maintain the current societal structures because it privileges them and others like them at the expense of others.

    I think you're confusing Capitalism with crony Capitalism.

  18. #45
    Attiusca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Are you coming over?
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    388
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Seriously?

    Capitalism is natural. Human nature is greedy, resources are finite, socialism is made to protect the weak much like society. Socialism is created, capitalism isn't. When you have a world where the scales of balance aren't set naturally, you have .25c unsustainable gasoline consumption, pollution out of control, and general waste where (not a real example) it's cheaper to leave a Semi running for 30 minutes then it is to turn it off.

    Capitalism has no flavor, it's completely blind, and that's what makes it beautiful. People are judgmental, that isn't capitalism, that's bias, and where you keep preaching about society and socialism being your one true savior, that doesn't cure bias either, it's a human behavior. True capitalism doesn't care about the non-work related characteristics of a worker, only the result, else it wouldn't be an "invisible hand." Capitalism is what drives the world, people who can get paid regardless aren't driven to improve. I'm not going to waste my time trying to invent a quantum computer when some dumbass down the street gets paid the same amount of money for chopping vegetables on a board, LOL. So while you preach about how men and capitalism is greedy, this whole entire society and world where women have more opportunities to be equal to men were created by men who weren't lazy enough to sit back and do nothing in a socialist world that you hypocritically support.

    This "systematic oppression" against women and non whites has nothing to do with capitalism. If a woman is willing to work as harder than a man in the construction field, she gets hired, and paid more, because it's stupid otherwise to pay someone proportionally less for greater less work. That's capitalism.
    Why are you still talking about capitalism and economics as if it's some sort of fool-proof mechanism that's based on some law of nature that cannot be manipulated? You know that's not how capitalism in actuality works- Especially in the U.S, where wealthy white sons of privilege can persuade congress to impose policies that make it impossible for new competition to thrive.

    You argue that if a woman works just as hard as men and provides the same serivices, she will be paid as much.

    But in what world are women given the opportunity to work as hard as men? When for the majority of human civilization we have been told to stay out of school, the workplace, and politics and stay in the kitchen? And any woman who would challenge this idea has been treated as a threat to the male power structure, and discriminated against further.

    Who created your picture perfect "American Dream"? Where a man goes to work everyday and a woman stays at home and raises the kids? The same person who this vision benefits- The white privileged male.

    I don't understand why you are being so dense, it's really not difficult to realize the grave injustices done onto women by our male oppressors.

    And I already agreed that by nature women are inferior.

    The purpose of this thread is to point out that the our natural inferiority (having "feminine", or undesirable traits) is being counterbalanced with increasing socially-induced inferiority in men (such as the average 2014 Man being a complete pansy)

    You sound like some 15 yr old that just began his first AP microecon class. LOL.
    Last edited by Attiusca; 07-19-2014 at 10:04 PM.



    O B E Y



Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lolicon and pedophilia? How do you feel?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 05:07 AM
  2. how would you feel?
    By Jon in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 11:46 PM
  3. How would you feel...
    By Diminished in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 06:07 PM
  4. [Discuss] How do you feel about?
    By Robert in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 04:31 AM
  5. How do you feel about the new 'Missions'?
    By Noddi3 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 08:33 PM