Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69
  1. #1
    Attiusca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Are you coming over?
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    388
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic

    The days of male dominance are over. How do you feel pigs?

    That's right. Men are no longer the dominant gender, and you owe it all to yourselves!

    What is Man and what is Woman?

    Actually, Males and Females have a lot more in common than you think. Biologically they are virtually identical. However, the concept of MAN and WOMAN are man-made social constructs that widen the distinction between the two sexes.

    Here are some of the behavioral characteristics of men and women that have been created by CULTURE, not Biology.

    Man Woman
    Physicality Emotionality
    Assertive Passive
    Provider Reciever
    Confident Reserved
    Independent Dependent
    Natural Movement Restrained Movement
    Academic/Career Oriented Nurturer/Home Oriented
    Dominant Submissive

    Note that all of the characteristics under the Male column are ones more valued in society. These were actually established very early in human civilization, and is rooted in Biology, but not a result of biology alone.

    The dawn of civilization occurred in the 4th century B.C.E. This is when people first began settling down in communities and by 3500 B.C.E, the earliest known urban center; Uruk, in Ancient Mesopotamia, was established. Even in this ancient society, men dominated women; why? The answer goes back to their neolithic roots.

    Survival in those times were based on Hunting & Gathering and Agriculture. Both of these are intense physical activities, that our naturally weaker bodies cannot perform at the same level as our male counterparts. Hence, men were tasked with performing these critical activities that were necessary for survival, while women mostly provided sexual pleasure and gave birth to little caveman babies. This carried over into the first settlements, when Male and Female roles became more defined- Men are community involved, while Women had to be home involved.

    So one can say with a certain amount of confidence, that is is due to biology that women are inferior.

    BUT in the 21st century, we saw a great reversal of these roles.

    More and more Men began adopting characteristics associated with feminine behavior- such as paying more attention to their physical appearance, investing more in fashion (Men's Fashion was one of the fastest growing industries between 2000-2010). Conversely, Women have adopted characteristics associated with traditional male behavior- such as pursuing education (2/3rd of all Bachelor's Degrees conferred in 2012 were awarded to women), breaking the glass ceiling (Indra Nooyi, Sheryl Sandberg, and soon Hillary Clinton). Girls are also participating in collegiate sports at the same rate as men!

    So why did this happen? Male dominance has always been based on their physical superiority, dating back to over 5,000 years ago. In the past 100 years, technological advances made certain physical tasks obsolete, and therefore, even though men are physically superior, it makes no difference anymore. We no longer need Hunters & Gatherers to survive anymore, you know what I'm saying?

    Simultaneous to these obsolete-tation of Male biological advantages came the emasculation of men. The typical 21st century "pansy man", who is more concerned about getting $40 haircuts every week and fitting into the tightest skinny jeans from H&M rather than being a traditional "alpha man".

    Because of this, Men have become less desirable to Women. There are very few men whom I would want to receive savage penetration from upon simply being in their aura- this used to be common when Men were in their prime. The 2014 male is simply not desirable anymore, and therefore, our collective rate of "putting out", as dropped. As the supply of sex from women (We'll say "pussy") dwindles, Men have to put forth a more intense effort in order to receive sex from us- they are now taking us out on more dates that are more expensive, buying us bigger and better gifts, and giving us a sense of "Female privilege" that did not exist 30 years ago. In most of these cases, Men are not even expecting sex until the 6th or 7th date! Mere companionship with Females, even without a sexual premise, is worth more now than it ever was. This shallowing up of the "Pussy Supply" means that some men will only obtain pussy after going through many obstacles, while others will simply lose out and eventually end up a lonely sexually frustrated sociopath with low self-esteem that goes on a shooting rampage (Elliot Rodger)

    tl;dr: Men have turned into huge pussies.

    Here is just the latest example of an emasculated Men with feminine characteristics


    Thoughts on these thot thoughts?
    Last edited by Attiusca; 07-17-2014 at 08:14 PM.



    O B E Y



  2. #2
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This thread turned me into a woman.
    Oh hai der.

  3. #3
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Where'd you copy and paste this from?
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  4. #4
    Attiusca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Are you coming over?
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    388
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanDrive View Post
    Where'd you copy and paste this from?
    It's not copy and paste. I've been reading a lot of feminist thought papers this summer and realized how out of touch some of these prominent feminists are with reality. I just needed a place to write down my thoughts before I turn them into a YouTube channel that will eventually get hundreds of thousands of subscribers and I thought "Why not MPGH because that place is filled with idiotic sexists" such as yourself. Pig.



    O B E Y



  5. #5
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post
    It's not copy and paste. I've been reading a lot of feminist thought papers this summer and realized how out of touch some of these prominent feminists are with reality. I just needed a place to write down my thoughts before I turn them into a YouTube channel that will eventually get hundreds of thousands of subscribers and I thought "Why not MPGH because that place is filled with idiotic sexists" such as yourself. Pig.
    I just meant whether or not you got this from any other site.

    I mean, even if I was typing this up I wouldn't waste time typing something meaningful up for MPGH. Especially not General.

    And second of all, I am not a pig. I never said anything sexist nor feminist in this thread, and I don't really do.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  6. #6
    Attiusca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Are you coming over?
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    388
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanDrive View Post
    I just meant whether or not you got this from any other site.

    I mean, even if I was typing this up I wouldn't waste time typing something meaningful up for MPGH. Especially not General.

    And second of all, I am not a pig. I never said anything sexist nor feminist in this thread, and I don't really do.
    Why don't you just get out of this thread and go back to being a sexist male big? Go back to dangling your tiny penis in front of some porn (Chronic masturbation is actually one of the reasons why Men have become emasculated)? How about that?

    What did you think? A woman can't form long, coherent, and rational posts without it being copy and pasted from somewhere? Don't try to mask your sexist thoughts you filthy pig.



    O B E Y



  7. #7
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    HE WHO HAS THE DICK DRIVES THE STICK.

    Also I think something was brought up somewhere a week ago, I can't recall where, but the argument was that in a time when safety was a luxury, those prized characteristics were more important. Not so anymore.

    But your story is greatly overstated. Until Ronda Rousey beats TJ Dillishaw (cus Floyd would lose), then you have a point.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (07-18-2014),Reav3R (07-17-2014)

  9. #8
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post
    Why don't you just get out of this thread and go back to being a sexist male big? Go back to dangling your tiny penis in front of some porn (Chronic masturbation is actually one of the reasons why Men have become emasculated)? How about that?

    What did you think? A woman can't form long, coherent, and rational posts without it being copy and pasted from somewhere? Don't try to mask your sexist thoughts you filthy pig.
    Wait, you're a woman.

    You see, you're acting like that one stupid kid who is helping to make a bakesale. You get overhyped and try to make some rational points but in the end, you make cookies that sell like shit, because you thought that shit is what everyone likes.

    Do you understand?

    nb4 he/she rants about some incorrect conclusion she made
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (07-17-2014)

  11. #9
    Attiusca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Are you coming over?
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    388
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    HE WHO HAS THE DICK DRIVES THE STICK.

    But your story is greatly overstated. Until Ronda Rousey beats TJ Dillishaw (cus Floyd would lose), then you have a point.
    But why does a woman have to beat a man and a man's game to prove anything?

    We already accepted that our bodies are different- and there are sports where a woman's body advantageous, such as figure skating. Instead, men should appreciate the things that our bodies and minds are better suited for if we ever want to be equal.

    Your argument also hinges on the fact that all male bodies are the same and all female bodies are the same. Most men cannot defeat Floyd Mayweather Jr. either, and there are plenty of women who are stronger than men too.



    O B E Y



  12. #10
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post


    But why does a woman have to beat a man and a man's game to prove anything?



    That pretty much ruins your own argument. Fighting is a part of life, figure skating isn't. You can't blame men for not being a stereotypical alpha male fighter when it's not really needed anymore, but at the same time claim otherwise women don't have to compete in a "man's game." Men's physical abilities still equals dominance, if the need ever occurs, the gender hardwired to fight ensures our species wins.

    Your argument also hinges on the fact that all male bodies are the same and all female bodies are the same. Most men cannot defeat Floyd Mayweather Jr. either, and there are plenty of women who are stronger than men too.
    But there are men that can beat him at 145 lbs, hes just a mudder ducker, find one woman?



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (07-18-2014),Batman (07-18-2014),[MPGH]Disturbed (07-19-2014),Ferris Bueller (07-18-2014),Hunter (07-18-2014),[MPGH]Royce (07-21-2014)

  14. #11
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Gender doesn't matter when you're making minimum wage.
    Last edited by Austin; 07-17-2014 at 10:48 PM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Doc (07-19-2014)

  16. #12
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,515
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    It was an interesting read.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  17. #13
    ThisIsNotRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    74
    Okay baby, I have chloroform and I'm physically stronger than you. Let's see who's gonna be dominating who tonight.

  18. #14
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
    Okay baby, I have chloroform and I'm physically stronger than you. Let's see who's gonna be dominating who tonight.
    Stop making new accounts you fucking faglord, tired of seeing your ass still on here

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Democritus For This Useful Post:

    Batman (07-18-2014),ThisIsNotRance (07-18-2014)

  20. #15
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Too long, go away. *autism intensifies*
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lolicon and pedophilia? How do you feel?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 05:07 AM
  2. how would you feel?
    By Jon in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 11:46 PM
  3. How would you feel...
    By Diminished in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 06:07 PM
  4. [Discuss] How do you feel about?
    By Robert in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 04:31 AM
  5. How do you feel about the new 'Missions'?
    By Noddi3 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 08:33 PM