Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    GypsyGenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

    Seems like its a bad option to root
    This is for all who rooted their device : Root you mother rooters you are rooted.
    Thank god i was rooting your mum while i rooted my phone.

  2. #17
    Enzo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    37.2350° N, 115.8111° W
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's like jailbreaking an iPhone, except it's for Androids.

    I've never had an Android myself, but my friends who have Androids say they don't want to root their phones because it affects the phone's performance.

  3. #18
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ONLY ROOT when there is no more warranty.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  4. #19
    myonemanga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    ONLY ROOT when there is no more warranty.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSknuk View Post
    An advice ..

    For me , root once you're out of the warranty !

    All wrong. Don't post if you don't know what you are talking about. There is no reason to wait until your phone's warranty is out. Your phone's warranty is voided by the access of rooting, yes, but it is also RESTORED by simply removing root access and going back to your original stock rom. A very easy process.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voiid View Post
    It's like jailbreaking an iPhone, except it's for Androids.

    I've never had an Android myself, but my friends who have Androids say they don't want to root their phones because it affects the phone's performance.
    Yes and no.

    One of the main reasons people root is to IMPROVE their phone's performance whether it be overclocking for a faster phone, underclocking for a much longer battery life and less heat, nice looking GUI, etc.

    but some ROMs that are in their testing phases may not work well and actually undermine performance. It is very easy to avoid this however, just don't use untested or known issue ROMs.

  5. #20
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    For me not really needed, depends on what do you want to do.

  6. #21
    TheSknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cairo , Egypt
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    440
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by gregory003 View Post
    All wrong. Don't post if you don't know what you are talking about. There is no reason to wait until your phone's warranty is out. Your phone's warranty is voided by the access of rooting, yes, but it is also RESTORED by simply removing root access and going back to your original stock rom. A very easy process.

    Right .
    Last edited by TheSknuk; 07-22-2014 at 07:12 AM.



    My Vouches :

     
    Quote Originally Posted by mikymiky123 View Post
    VOUCH +1
    Very fast trade!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Alaa View Post
    he is trusted one
    i dealt with him before
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGhosty View Post
    +1 ... Big vouch for that nice trader
    everything went fast and easy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Big Vouch for him
    Gave me a free 3 copies of dota 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xFxDude View Post
    Account traded !
    +1 for TheSkunk
    Quote Originally Posted by aliks101 View Post
    big vouch for u too budy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeri View Post
    Great Trader he went First and sure i didn't scam him
    Vouch For him and for me
    Quote Originally Posted by darragh View Post
    Traded Battlefield 3 With Mail Access for Black ops 1 Vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jowey007 View Post
    vouch for this guy he is trusted person just trade with him was smooth and fast thanx bro
    Quote Originally Posted by ISOnumber View Post
    Vouch for dat Guy
    Went smoothly and quick ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallKID View Post
    Legit seller
    I went first and it was quick and smooth , Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy_UnealshD View Post

    Great trader I went first bought 50 account for $3 no Problems really smooth would trade again.


    Wanna see more vouches ?? Go over that link :

    ***

  7. #22
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by gregory003 View Post
    All wrong. Don't post if you don't know what you are talking about. There is no reason to wait until your phone's warranty is out. Your phone's warranty is voided by the access of rooting, yes, but it is also RESTORED by simply removing root access and going back to your original stock rom. A very easy process.
    Judging from your argument, I believe you are the one wrong since it isnt simply restored by going to original rom jackass, many companies including Samsung, have means to verify if the phone was rooted, even if they have the original rom installed.

    I rooted 4 diferent devices and I can say that its better to have warranty and then when it ends, root it, because if the device gets damaged you dont have anymore warranty.
    In the end, when you root, if you follow the exact procedure you'll have no problems rooting it but I prefer play safe.
    Dont just jump on the bandwagon and say root now, do it, etc.. because both sides have ups and downs and its up to OP to decide.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #23
    myonemanga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post


    Judging from your argument, I believe you are the one wrong since it isnt simply restored by going to original rom jackass, many companies including Samsung, have means to verify if the phone was rooted, even if they have the original rom installed.

    I rooted 4 diferent devices and I can say that its better to have warranty and then when it ends, root it, because if the device gets damaged you dont have anymore warranty.
    In the end, when you root, if you follow the exact procedure you'll have no problems rooting it but I prefer play safe.
    Dont just jump on the bandwagon and say root now, do it, etc.. because both sides have ups and downs and its up to OP to decide.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxzIwrkfwiw
    https://androidforums.com/galaxy-y-al...-warranty.html
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1634129
    https://www.oneclickroot.com/how-to/h...after-rooting/


    Also may I add that it is practically impossible to brick your phone if you use safestrap.
    Last edited by myonemanga; 07-22-2014 at 08:08 AM.

  9. #24
    dtm4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    281
    If you need to ask what is it, you do not need it.

  10. #25
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    I always root and flash anything electrical I can.
    I like tinkering.

    So here's the rundown, if you don't know what it is, what it does. Then you don't need it.
    Lets just drop that for a second and you still want it for some unknown reason but have no idea for what;
    Don't do it before you know how to recover from a fuckup rending your device to become bricked or soft-bricked.

    TLDR; Don't root without knowing how to use it or to recover your data.

  11. #26
    Kprizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MTOWN USA
    Posts
    6,600
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Angelic
    It's like jailbreaking but complicated as FK. I unrooted mine.

  12. #27
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by myonemanga View Post
    All wrong. Don't post if you don't know what you are talking about. There is no reason to wait until your phone's warranty is out. Your phone's warranty is voided by the access of rooting, yes, but it is also RESTORED by simply removing root access and going back to your original stock rom. A very easy process. .
    Because rooting many of the flagship devices doesn't trigger some type of counter that can track your rooting/flashes. *cough KNOX*

  13. #28
    myonemanga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post


    Because rooting many of the flagship devices doesn't trigger some type of counter that can track your rooting/flashes. *cough KNOX*

    You can restore the counter. https://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1634129 + other methods

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] i want help i can't understand what its mean and i no use hack or program
    By bebo11671 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-25-2013, 10:00 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 09:52 AM
  3. [Help] What Are Structs? And How do I Use Them?
    By MoreCheeze77 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:22 PM
  4. Rooting and what not?
    By Kanye in forum Android OS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:22 PM
  5. What is The best hack to use and what should i tick?
    By Pradalahn in forum MapleStory Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 04:49 PM