Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    You're ugly ass mom? Probably.

    But nice insult, is that your only way of defending yourself or are you less dense than I am led to believe?
    Constantly starting fights, real productive minion.

  2. #17
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Constantly starting fights, real productive minion.
    I never started anything, sheep. I was warning him.

    Stop being autistic for two seconds and read posts before you type your own.

  3. #18
    Necc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    432
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Why, were you planning something?
    Haha, what could I possibly be planning? :P

  4. #19
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    I never started anything, sheep. I was warning him.

    Stop being autistic for two seconds and read posts before you type your own.
    Man you sound very mad, and quite defensive. That's ADORABLE.

  5. #20
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Man you sound very mad, and quite defensive. That's ADORABLE.
    Nope, just telling you how it goes. Don't be hypocritical and start a fight with me, man. Got a problem with me? Send it to disputes.

  6. #21
    Smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    You're ugly ass mom? Probably.
    That bait was weaker than your sex life. I know you can try harder.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

  7. #22
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

    That bait was weaker than your sex life. I know you can try harder.
    Lol, I have a fiance and you have your hand. Nice try, though.

    Why would I try harder? His bait was shit, so my counter was shit.

  8. #23
    ThisIsNotRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Nope, not anymore at least. Liz finally changed my display to Minion so now staff comes first over CS.
    She should've just removed the CS tag then, since you have all the privileges of being a minion and not a single drawback for being a CS.

    Fucking tag hunter faggot

  9. #24
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
    She should've just removed the CS tag then, since you have all the privileges of being a minion and not a single drawback for being a CS.

    Fucking tag hunter faggot
    Haha, but removing it is up to Dave. This change was to give me all the permissions as minion, so that I can get you punks banned now.

    Also she hated the capitalization of the words.

  10. #25
    Smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Lol, I have a fiance
    I seriously doubt that for the following reasons:
    1. You're on MPGH
    2. Your entire profile on MPGH is all bout negativity and depression.
    3. You spend your entire day insulting people on the internet
    If anything, I bet your fiance left you. And also yes I do have my hand as most people do, that was very observant of you.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

  11. #26
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    Nope, just telling you how it goes. Don't be hypocritical and start a fight with me, man. Got a problem with me? Send it to disputes.
    I'm just saying, EVERY other post of yours is either starting or attempting to start a fight in general.

  12. #27
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    I'm just saying, EVERY other post of yours is either starting or attempting to start a fight in general.
    Not really, its more voicing my opinion like what the General Section is about.

    If you want to interpret it as that, have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

    I seriously doubt that for the following reasons:
    1. You're on MPGH
    2. Your entire profile on MPGH is all bout negativity and depression.
    3. You spend your entire day insulting people on the internet
    If anything, I bet your fiance left you. And also yes I do have my hand as most people do, that was very observant of you.
    I do have depression issues, and she helps me work them out. I also spend more time on another forum than here, and I usually get on at night now.

    Nothing so far is correct, but you can keep insulting me if you wish. Just know, I am Staff before CS now, so you can still be banned for insulting. Not trying to bait, just a warning.

  13. #28
    Smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    I do have depression issues, and she helps me work them out.
    What a sob story. I'm tearing up right now. Oh wait no i'm not those tears were fake just like your story. Bye, thanks for trying to help me reach mem lvl 2 but your posts are so sad that I just can't reply anymore. My most sincere condolences.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    you can still be banned for insulting
    You should try this some day so you don't have to be on MPGH for a solid 5 days. Maybe you can spend some time with your fiance that I'm sure you have.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

  14. #29
    ThisIsNotRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Just know, I am Staff before CS now, so you can still be banned for insulting. Not trying to bait, just a warning.
    Just because Liz put minion before CS doesn't mean we're suddenly gonna respect you faggot. Has anyone even got banned for insulting a minion?

  15. #30
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    DIS THREAD ABOUT ARUNS PICS Y U STEALIN THE ATTENTION FROM HIM!?!


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. oh shit! its arun's dog!
    By m164life in forum General
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 09:28 PM
  2. Aruns Favorite Mpgh Skin Is Back
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 01:34 PM
  3. From arun to iberson
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 10:53 PM
  4. me owning arun in putt
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 04:29 PM
  5. now me owning arun in putt
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 10:44 AM