Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 80
  1. #46
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post


    You don't get the point, when someone is loved he will be forgotten over time but when someone is hated he will be remembered and hated forever. Everyone knows everything Hitler has done in detail, but not everyone remember everything Henry Ford has done. Hate >> Love
    I want everyone to remember me here and hate me for it. Same as everywhere else. @ångest has given me exactly what I wanted...
    So, you want to be Hitler? or Henry Ford?

    Dude, people who are loved are remembered. Ravallo is loved and remembered, and he has been gone for god knows how long. NextGen1 is remembered and loved, So is Jabuuty. You know why? Because they were good people, they contributed to MPGH in a good way. You are doing the polar opposite of that, and I can PROMISE you, if you get banned, which you will if you keep up all of the shit you are doing, you will not be remembered. You will be forgotten, like all the other trolls who hit General before you.

  2. #47
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post


    You don't get the point, when someone is loved he will be forgotten over time but when someone is hated he will be remembered and hated forever. Everyone knows everything Hitler has done in detail, but not everyone remember everything Henry Ford has done. Hate >> Love
    I want everyone to remember me here and hate me for it. Same as everywhere else. @ångest has given me exactly what I wanted...
    Either way it doesn't escape the fact that you're an extreme piece of human trash. Your failed attempts to scam someone for fucking chump change proves that you are either A) 12 years old -or- B) 12 years old and a massive cockbag.

  3. #48
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    I am known here.
    I'm not known here.

    #NoobProblemz
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  4. #49
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Vine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,936
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    429
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    So, you want to be Hitler? or Henry Ford?

    Dude, people who are loved are remembered. Ravallo is loved and remembered, and he has been gone for god knows how long. NextGen1 is remembered and loved, So is Jabuuty. You know why? Because they were good people, they contributed to MPGH in a good way. You are doing the polar opposite of that, and I can PROMISE you, if you get banned, which you will if you keep up all of the shit you are doing, you will not be remembered. You will be forgotten, like all the other trolls who hit General before you.
    Well we all still remember death' dont we? We all remember Ethan. He has a point but so do you. Love=hate, but why do you want to be known for bad things? @Reav3R .. Hate>love is deff not the case, so isn't love>hate but you don't get called a faggot everytime you post something.
    I did not do anything to let people hate me nor did I do anything to contribute (like minion or some hackmaker) simply because I can't, So I see where you are coming from if you are in the same position as me and other folks, you have to be hated to be well known. But why the fuck do you want that. Couldn't care less if people don't know me lol.

  5. #50
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincest View Post
    Well we all still remember death' dont we? We all remember Ethan. He has a point but so do you. Love=hate, but why do you want to be known for bad things? @Reav3R .. Hate>love is deff not the case, so isn't love>hate but you don't get called a faggot everytime you post something.
    I did not do anything to let people hate me nor did I do anything to contribute (like minion or some hackmaker) simply because I can't, So I see where you are coming from if you are in the same position as me and other folks, you have to be hated to be well known. But why the fuck do you want that. Couldn't care less if people don't know me lol.
    You don't have to be hated to be well known.
    A good example is, do you remember your first love?
    I remember mine, and I probably always will, but the endless stream of faggotry from here?
    Doubtful. They'll be remembered a year or two tops.

  6. #51
    Reav3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ж█R▓£▒λ░ν▒З▓Я█Ж
    Posts
    3,742
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    250
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    You don't have to be hated to be well known.
    A good example is, do you remember your first love?
    I remember mine, and I probably always will, but the endless stream of faggotry from here?
    Doubtful. They'll be remembered a year or two tops.
    You said yourself that someone remembered something above me telling him to shove a bazooka up his ass. That was what? 4 years ago? I don't even remember that myself but I know telling someone to "shove a bazooka up his ass" is definitely my talk and my style.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    Skype: parham649
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

  7. #52
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post


    You said yourself that someone remembered something above me telling him to shove a bazooka up his ass. That was what? 4 years ago? I don't even remember that myself but I know telling someone to "shove a bazooka up his ass" is definitely my talk and my style.
    Your grasp of a timeline is horrible.
    It was four years ago.


    Even if for a moment it was, you nincompoop, it then had just recently surfaced and will be forgotten at the same rate it was found.
    Give it a week and people will forget that fact over the other obvious one, the one that you enjoy shoving stuff up your ass.
    Which in the end will just lead to one thing, people thinking you're a fag, which they already do.

    You will not be remembered.

    So zip it unibrow zero, you don't stand a chance.
    Last edited by Xenocide; 07-27-2014 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Typo.

  8. #53
    Fvzion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This is Reav3R? My sides, holy fuck.

  9. #54
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    So, you want to be Hitler? or Henry Ford?

    Dude, people who are loved are remembered. Ravallo is loved and remembered, and he has been gone for god knows how long. NextGen1 is remembered and loved, So is Jabuuty. You know why? Because they were good people, they contributed to MPGH in a good way. You are doing the polar opposite of that, and I can PROMISE you, if you get banned, which you will if you keep up all of the shit you are doing, you will not be remembered. You will be forgotten, like all the other trolls who hit General before you.
    WOAH TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT JABOOTY LOL







  10. #55
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Vine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,936
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    429
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    You don't have to be hated to be well known.
    A good example is, do you remember your first love?
    I remember mine, and I probably always will, but the endless stream of faggotry from here?
    Doubtful. They'll be remembered a year or two tops.
    I didn't say that you need to be hated. You could be hated to get well known like ethan, death' etc. I have my doubts that reav3r will still be here in 2 years.
    But yeah you're right, I don't get why there need to be some faggots on here.

  11. #56
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincest View Post
    I didn't say that you need to be hated. You could be hated to get well known like ethan, death' etc. I have my doubts that reav3r will still be here in 2 years.
    But yeah you're right, I don't get why there need to be some faggots on here.
    I had already forgotten about both of those.

  12. #57
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    WOAH TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT JABOOTY LOL
    To be fair, I totally did too lol.

  13. #58
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincest View Post
    Well we all still remember death' dont we? We all remember Ethan. He has a point but so do you. Love=hate, but why do you want to be known for bad things? @Reav3R .. Hate>love is deff not the case, so isn't love>hate but you don't get called a faggot everytime you post something.
    I did not do anything to let people hate me nor did I do anything to contribute (like minion or some hackmaker) simply because I can't, So I see where you are coming from if you are in the same position as me and other folks, you have to be hated to be well known. But why the fuck do you want that. Couldn't care less if people don't know me lol.
    You don't have to be hated if you are not staff and not making hacks. Look at Scotia, he is not hated and he isn't staff, or making hacks. My point is, you want to be remembered for good things, not bad things.

  14. #59
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    You don't have to be hated if you are not staff and not making hacks. Look at Scotia, he is not hated and he isn't staff, or making hacks. My point is, you want to be remembered for good things, not bad things.
    This is probably one of the most constructive things said in this thread.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  15. #60
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Vine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,936
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    429
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

    You don't have to be hated if you are not staff and not making hacks. Look at Scotia, he is not hated and he isn't staff, or making hacks. My point is, you want to be remembered for good things, not bad things.
    Yeah but that's because he posts alot, It's not like @Scotia did good things. Just be active, that's a whole other subject tho. I mean reav3r is right but I have no cleu why he wants it. Of course you want to be remembered for good things, not bad things. But we all now reav3r is a faggot so yeah.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 10:43 PM
  2. For anyone who wants to waste their time while waiting RotMG to come back online
    By CrazyJani in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:46 PM
  3. Yo! Guess who's not voting for Obama?
    By Deergab in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 11:45 AM
  4. Guess who's back (for a few days)
    By Zen in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:51 PM
  5. Guess who's back? Its Kamiel For The Win!
    By ZeroTroubles in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 01:42 PM