Thread: Mosque Busters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Mosque Busters

"Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”

Thanks
    I donated my life savings towards this.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I fucking hate retarded racists like these guys that think that all Muslims are terrorists because many terrorists happen to be Muslim.

Fun fact: Most of the victims of attacks from Al Qaeda are actually non-Westerners.

Another fun fact: Hate towards Muslims is another Holocaust waiting to happen.

One more fun fact: Don't advertise yourself as a free country then spy on people of a certain ethnicity when they've done nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
    I donated my life savings towards this.
    And you...you fucking dickhead. That hentai messed you up, you little fucker. Every time anything about Muslims is mentioned, you make a racist comment towards Muslims and Islam. I'm sorry MPGH but I think we all know that this guy deserves it. Rance, you really do nothing but fap to hentai. You really lost touch with reality, when's the last time you got erect at a REAL girl's boobs? If you like to fap so much and get your cock sucked, I hope a terrorist straps a bomb onto your dick and blows it up when you're fapping to hentai.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:

Enzo. (07-26-2014),Zuhrain (07-26-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanDrive View Post
    And you...you fucking dickhead. That hentai messed you up, you little fucker. Every time anything about Muslims is mentioned, you make a racist comment towards Muslims and Islam. I'm sorry MPGH but I think we all know that this guy deserves it. Rance, you really do nothing but fap to hentai. You really lost touch with reality, when's the last time you got erect at a REAL girl's boobs? If you like to fap so much and get your cock sucked, I hope a terrorist straps a bomb onto your dick and blows it up when you're fapping to hentai.
    No, hentai only added fuel to the flame. I think the last time I got erect over a 3D girl was a couple of months ago when I was looking at cosplay. You little fuckers don't understand that 2D > 3D. I don't have any obligations to keep up a relationship and my waifu is perfect. If I ever want pussy I can just go meet some thot on Craigslist. I'm the true alpha male.

Thanks
    I fucking hate retarded racists like these guys that think that all Muslims are terrorists because many terrorists happen to be Muslim.

Fun fact: Most of the victims of attacks from Al Qaeda are actually non-Westerners.

Another fun fact: Hate towards Muslims is another Holocaust waiting to happen.

One more fun fact: Don't advertise yourself as a free country then spy on people of a certain ethnicity when they've done nothing wrong.

Look at you get mad at Rance, what the fuck are you even doing? You do know that's what he wants, right?
    @ThisIsNotRance You are not an alpha male, stfu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What's this? I...don't even..
    fuck racism .
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    @ThisIsNotRance You are not an alpha male, stfu.
    My waifu says I'm an alpha male. You're just not 2D enough to understand how alpha I am.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This would make sense if Islam were a race and not a religion, and didn't have a 1,400 year history of violence and vitriol.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.