Thread: AYYYY LMAO DIX

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 82
  1. #31
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    Don't get mad cause you don't know what chubs means, pal. It means you're obese.

    "Mad Emo Cocksucker" Your insults are just god-awful.
    Wait, was there a part where I said I didn't know what obese meant? It's not an insult, it's the truth. That's why you keep running your yappy little lip.

    I find it funny that you think you're smart. You and your zero % qualifications. I find it hilarious that you think I'm obese, yet you know absolutely nothing about me. I find it funny that the same kid who cries to me every week about being a cocksucker and begging to be removed and getting bashed in general then making apology threads thinks he's the shit.

    You're just another fucking Royce, Royce Jr.

    Get back on my dick little bitch, before I make you.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Democritus (07-28-2014)

  3. #32
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Wait, was there a part where I said I didn't know what obese meant? It's not an insult, it's the truth. That's why you keep running your yappy little lip.

    I find it funny that you think you're smart. You and your zero % qualifications. I find it hilarious that you think I'm obese, yet you know absolutely nothing about me. I find it funny that the same kid who cries to me every week about being a cocksucker and begging to be removed and getting bashed in general then making apology threads thinks he's the shit.

    You're just another fucking Royce, Royce Jr.

    Get back on my dick little bitch, before I make you.
    Nice meltdown.

  4. #33
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    dont DRINK wine, dont drink beer. 5L of water everyday. now GTFO ESTUPIDO BISHES
    everything you say is full of shit, wrapped with shit in a shit.



  5. #34
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,290
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    everything you say is full of shit, wrapped with shit in a shit.
    Ayyy lmao Underage right here.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  6. #35
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post
    Nice meltdown.
    That's what I expected as a response, little emo crybaby bitch.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  7. #36
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    That's what I expected as a response, little emo crybaby bitch.
    This just proves further how hurt you are by a small joke. I am completely unphased bro.

  8. #37
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post

    This just proves further how hurt you are by a small joke. I am completely unphased bro.
    Yeah, that's why you cry in my inbox each week begging for removal of CS. Because you get so butt hurt everyone makes fun of you because of your addiction to dicks in your mouth, then you threaten to ban them, then you realize you can't and have an emotional break down and make an apology thread.

    Mental problems is no joke, bro. Get some help.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  9. #38
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Yeah, that's why you cry in my inbox each week begging for removal of CS. Because you get so butt hurt everyone makes fun of you because of your addiction to dicks in your mouth, then you threaten to ban them, then you realize you can't and have an emotional break down and make an apology thread.

    Mental problems is no joke, bro. Get some help.
    Changing my name and display because he got called chubs twice? Yeah, I am the one with mental issues.

  10. #39
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    AYY GOOD SHIT.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  11. #40
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post


    Ayyy lmao Underage right here.
    Underage? what's that? dix joke?



  12. #41
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,290
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    He didn't deny what arun said. 10/10 troof.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  13. #42
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,290
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    Underage? what's that? dix joke?
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  14. #43
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post

    Changing my name and display because he got called chubs twice? Yeah, I am the one with mental issues.
    Who the fuck are you little boy? Does anyone know you? Who the fuck are you to talk to me at anyway you feel? You think you know me like Ecstasy does? You think we're buddies and should start talking crap about each other?

    It's funny as fuck, you're too stupid to realize you're little lip gets you in trouble every single time, and you just want to deflect it. That's why you're a cocksucker, and always will be. Little keyboard warrior over here.

    I hope you get the mental help you deserve.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  15. #44
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Who the fuck are you little boy? Does anyone know you? Who the fuck are you to talk to me at anyway you feel? You think you know me like Ecstasy does? You think we're buddies and should start talking crap about each other?

    It's funny as fuck, you're too stupid to realize you're little lip gets you in trouble every single time, and you just want to deflect it. That's why you're a cocksucker, and always will be. Little keyboard warrior over here.

    I hope you get the mental help you deserve.
    General allows mild flaming. If you didn't want that, why did you post here? Makes no sense to me.

    I never said we were friends, never said I wanted to be like Dixtasy, I was here making a joke. Sorry it hit harder than I expected?

  16. #45
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,672
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post

    General allows mild flaming. If you didn't want that, why did you post here? Makes no sense to me.

    I never said we were friends, never said I wanted to be like Dixtasy, I was here making a joke. Sorry it hit harder than I expected?
    Wait, so now it's flaming instead of joking? Are you really trying to go down this road with me? This is fucking hilarious. Like the joke that got you CS with Dave? Do you joke about people you don't know in real life? Yeah didn't think so. You joke with friends, you stupid fuck. Stop "making jokes" with people you don't know.

    It's funny you think it's about being called "chubby." But it's your entire attitude, I didn't go to college? Just because you're too 1) stupid 2) too poor, doesn't mean you need to reflect on other people. Who the fuck are you to question my credentials, you're not anyone I know or give a fuck about. Then getting butt hurt about me "joking" a response that you clearly wanted, that you feel the need to try to escalate.

    Do you need the # to the suicide hotline or something? Anything I can do to help?



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Owned!?!??!
    By Synns in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 12:09 AM
  2. Warrock Screwed lmao
    By lemonslap in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:13 PM
  3. LMAO - All 8 Of My Accounts Banned:P
    By sirbannedalot in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 09:35 AM
  4. Lmao @ This Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 07:50 PM
  5. lmao!
    By zak11 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 02:22 AM