Thread: AYYYY LMAO DIX

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
  1. #46
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,279
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,702
    My Mood
    Tired
    Author's name is Matthew Reilly.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Well they always say verify it with the source it's pulled from, but DETAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  2. #47
    AnusForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anusland
    Posts
    1,186
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post
    General Allows Mild Flaming. If You Didn't Want That, Why Did You Post Here? Makes No Sense To Me.

    I Never Said We Were Friends, Never Said I Wanted To Be Like Dixtasy, I Was Here Making A Joke. Sorry It Hit Harder Than I Expected?
    why don't you shove your sorry thread up in where the sun doesn't shine?.





     

  3. #48
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,828
    Reputation
    3476
    Thanks
    10,779
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Author's name is Matthew Reilly.
    Not what I was getting at. Then again, my professors don't each English, if you know what I mean. So, it's not as important.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  4. #49
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Wait, so now it's flaming instead of joking? Are you really trying to go down this road with me? This is fucking hilarious. Like the joke that got you CS with Dave? Do you joke about people you don't know in real life? Yeah didn't think so. You joke with friends, you stupid fuck. Stop "making jokes" with people you don't know.

    It's funny you think it's about being called "chubby." But it's your entire attitude, I didn't go to college? Just because you're too 1) stupid 2) too poor, doesn't mean you need to reflect on other people. Who the fuck are you to question my credentials, you're not anyone I know or give a fuck about. Then getting butt hurt about me "joking" a response that you clearly wanted, that you feel the need to try to escalate.

    Do you need the # to the suicide hotline or something? Anything I can do to help?
    So you decide to judge someone before even knowing them? Who the hell are you to preach at me? Yeah, I make jokes with people I don't know, because that's an actual thing people do to make friends. I never said I was flaming, I was pointing out that you were, not that it matters anyways. Here are some things about me:
    1) I earn 18/hr doing secretary work. My job is easier than any job you could EVER have. 2) I go to college and can pay for it without student loans. Proud of that.

    So 2 things are wrong, lets go for 3. You say I have an attitude, but in general I am just joking around. Whether or not you interpret them as insults or anything else is on you, not me. If you were uncomfortable by me joking with you, maybe you tell them flat out, instead of letting this drone on. This is the epitome of stupidity Arun, and the best part is, you caused all of it by getting too butthurt to realize that I was not being mean, but actually trying to be friendly. Good on youuuuuuu.

  5. #50
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,828
    Reputation
    3476
    Thanks
    10,779
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post

    So you decide to judge someone before even knowing them? Who the hell are you to preach at me? Yeah, I make jokes with people I don't know, because that's an actual thing people do to make friends. I never said I was flaming, I was pointing out that you were, not that it matters anyways. Here are some things about me:
    1) I earn 18/hr doing secretary work. My job is easier than any job you could EVER have. 2) I go to college and can pay for it without student loans. Proud of that.

    So 2 things are wrong, lets go for 3. You say I have an attitude, but in general I am just joking around. Whether or not you interpret them as insults or anything else is on you, not me. If you were uncomfortable by me joking with you, maybe you tell them flat out, instead of letting this drone on. This is the epitome of stupidity Arun, and the best part is, you caused all of it by getting too butthurt to realize that I was not being mean, but actually trying to be friendly. Good on youuuuuuu.


    I'm the administrator of this site you're on stupid bitch, that's who I am. I can preach at anyone on here, and they can't do anything fucking about it.

    "General Allows Mild Flaming. If You Didn't Want That, Why Did You Post Here? Makes No Sense To Me."

    So, it's not flaming, it's joking, yet you're quoting this for no fucking reason. Makes sense. People don't insult people to make friends, they TALK to them, when they're friendly acquaintances, it's acceptable to joke around and insult them. Are you that socially retarded? Coming from how easily you earned CS and how people trash you in every topic, it seems so.

    1) Wow, you're proud of being useless. Congratulations. It's funny because you're wrong and wrong, there's a couple people here who know about me who can vouch for a fact about that like (@Obama), but I don't talk to everyone about my personal life. Good job looking like a clown.
    2) Who gives a fuck?
    3) Who the fuck are you to insult me and try to play it as a joke? Really. No one jokes with strangers, I've sent maybe 10 messages your way in the entire time you've been here, you stupid fuck. It's funny you keep talking back like you even know shit or have done shit, and you're too stupid to see it. Then you act like you're not in the wrong. That's why you're in CS.

    It's funny because you have this little ego running about, when you haven't done anything in life to earn it.

    This is fucking amazing. You're literally too stupid to see the irony.

    --------

    Amendment:

    You didn't go to college, you went to school to get your dicks sucked by males.

    P.S. Be my friend, chubby. Now try sucking with your fingers, and typing with your mouth.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-27-2014 at 05:43 PM.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    -Lame (07-28-2014),4chan (07-27-2014),Aborted (07-27-2014),AnusForce (07-27-2014),Arcton (07-27-2014),[MPGH]Royce (07-28-2014),ThisIsNotRance (07-28-2014)

  7. #51
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,719
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,155
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post

    You didn't go to college, gtfo.
    Lmfao who changed your name to RoyceJr ?

  8. #52
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm not touching the second half of this thread with a 10 foot pole.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Doc (07-28-2014),Euphemistic (07-28-2014),Xenocide (07-27-2014)

  10. #53
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,972
    Reputation
    3197
    Thanks
    7,819
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    Lmfao who changed your name to RoyceJr ?
    Arunforce.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  11. #54
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

    I'm the administrator of this site you're on stupid bitch, that's who I am. I can preach at anyone on here, and they can't do anything fucking about it.

    "General Allows Mild Flaming. If You Didn't Want That, Why Did You Post Here? Makes No Sense To Me."

    So, it's not flaming, it's joking, yet you're quoting this for no fucking reason. Makes sense. People don't insult people to make friends, they TALK to them, when they're friendly acquaintances, it's acceptable to joke around and insult them. Are you that socially retarded? Coming from how easily you earned CS and how people trash you in every topic, it seems so.

    1) Wow, you're proud of being useless. Congratulations. It's funny because you're wrong and wrong, there's a couple people here who know about me who can vouch for a fact about that like (@Obama), but I don't talk to everyone about my personal life. Good job looking like a clown.
    2) Who gives a fuck?
    3) Who the fuck are you to insult me and try to play it as a joke? Really. No one jokes with strangers, I've sent maybe 10 messages your way in the entire time you've been here, you stupid fuck. It's funny you keep talking back like you even know shit or have done shit, and you're too stupid to see it. Then you act like you're not in the wrong. That's why you're in CS.

    It's funny because you have this little ego running about, when you haven't done anything in life to earn it.

    This is fucking amazing. You're literally too stupid to see the irony.

    --------

    Amendment:

    You didn't go to college, you went to school to get your dicks sucked by males.

    P.S. Be my friend, chubby. Now try sucking with your fingers, and typing with your mouth.
    I don't even have an ego dude, I called you chubs because there is a rumor that you are related to dave, idk if its really true, but we make fat jokes to dave all the time. Difference here is, he didn't whine and flip out the way you did just now. You take the joke, you move on. Anyone you meet for the first time is a stranger, so you break the ice a bit. Anyone without autism could see that it was never serious, grow the fuck up.

    I honestly could not care less anymore about my CS, I just want the tag gone because it is wasted space, also the color is gross like the Donator tag. I could not care less about it, really. Take it away whenever, Dave.

    I find it moronic and hypocritical for you to tell me my posts were ego-eccentric when you talk like this:
    I'm the administrator of this site you're on stupid bitch, that's who I am. I can preach at anyone on here, and they can't do anything fucking about it.
    Get off your high horse, I have been where you are and it isn't as fun as taking nothing to heart. You took everything, EVERYTHING to heart when I posted it, when I didn't care about even a quarter of the shit I said. Keep running your mouth, and keep trying to prove yourself to be at a higher level. Off the website, you are like everyone else. Worthless. And I am no exception to that.

    You don't joke with people you just met IRL? Lemme say something by the same lines, since this idea is fool-proof right?

    When you call someone a stupid bitch in real life, you get insulted back. So everything you just said is worthless and childish. Have fun with whatever you got going on in your "Social Life", I got to go be a part of mine now.

  12. #55
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post
    I don't even have an ego dude, I called you chubs because there is a rumor that you are related to dave, idk if its really true, but we make fat jokes to dave all the time. Difference here is, he didn't whine and flip out the way you did just now. You take the joke, you move on. Anyone you meet for the first time is a stranger, so you break the ice a bit. Anyone without autism could see that it was never serious, grow the fuck up.

    I honestly could not care less anymore about my CS, I just want the tag gone because it is wasted space, also the color is gross like the Donator tag. I could not care less about it, really. Take it away whenever, Dave.

    I find it moronic and hypocritical for you to tell me my posts were ego-eccentric when you talk like this:

    Get off your high horse, I have been where you are and it isn't as fun as taking nothing to heart. You took everything, EVERYTHING to heart when I posted it, when I didn't care about even a quarter of the shit I said. Keep running your mouth, and keep trying to prove yourself to be at a higher level. Off the website, you are like everyone else. Worthless. And I am no exception to that.

    You don't joke with people you just met IRL? Lemme say something by the same lines, since this idea is fool-proof right?

    When you call someone a stupid bitch in real life, you get insulted back. So everything you just said is worthless and childish. Have fun with whatever you got going on in your "Social Life", I got to go be a part of mine now.
    Quit while you're ahead, bitch boi

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    AnusForce (07-28-2014)

  14. #56
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    I honestly never called a stranger 'Chubs' or 'fat' in an attempt to make friends.







  15. #57
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    Quit while you're ahead, bitch boi
    Oi, I am ahead. I don't care if he is Admin or a regular member, no one acts like that to a joke. Even Dave knows that stuff like Chubs and stuff isn't an insult when we tell him, its a joke we say. Like the cake thing.

  16. #58
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,828
    Reputation
    3476
    Thanks
    10,779
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post
    I don't even have an ego dude, I called you chubs because there is a rumor that you are related to dave, idk if its really true, but we make fat jokes to dave all the time. Difference here is, he didn't whine and flip out the way you did just now. You take the joke, you move on. Anyone you meet for the first time is a stranger, so you break the ice a bit. Anyone without autism could see that it was never serious, grow the fuck up.


    LOL you made it fucking personal, that's how I know you're upset about the dick jokes. You raised the level past the "joke level." I kept joking along because I figured you were, but you tried to make it personal because you were upset. I took the "chub" joke fine, but you kept pulling on it like I'm supposed to be fat to make you feel better about your emo self and to try to insult me. You don't even get the Dave's fat jokes, it goes way back, just the same as you don't get why Ecstasy is calling me fat. Jesus you're dumb as fuck. You seem to have a lot of nerve for a stupid kid rocking a staff tag, I don't know how you even have it. Surprised no one has gotten you demoted yet.

    I honestly could not care less anymore about my CS, I just want the tag gone because it is wasted space, also the color is gross like the Donator tag. I could not care less about it, really. Take it away whenever, Dave.

    AHAHAHAHAHAH that's a quick two day turn around from having you whining and crying in my inbox. Bipolar is another symptom?

    I find it moronic and hypocritical for you to tell me my posts were ego-eccentric when you talk like this:

    Get off your high horse, I have been where you are and it isn't as fun as taking nothing to heart. You took everything, EVERYTHING to heart when I posted it, when I didn't care about even a quarter of the shit I said. Keep running your mouth, and keep trying to prove yourself to be at a higher level. Off the website, you are like everyone else. Worthless. And I am no exception to that.
    It's hilarious how you try to spin and cherry pick shit in my post. I don't take things to heart, people joke with me all the time, I've had people call me everything under the sun and I don't even feel the need to respond. I have a problem with little shits like you trying to escalate shit because you're butt hurt you're a cocksucker. You fucking act like a cocksucker and almost everyone here will vouch for it. The ego is clearly visible is when someone says something offensive/jokeful, and you feel the need to respond to get the last response and one up everyone. That's why I know you're mad and butt hurt despite everything you say, just like in the other topic, you had ABSOLUTELY nothing to respond to and you quoted me for no reason, just to get the one up, and it's not here, it's everywhere.

    You don't joke with people you just met IRL? Lemme say something by the same lines, since this idea is fool-proof right?

    When you call someone a stupid bitch in real life, you get insulted back. So everything you just said is worthless and childish. Have fun with whatever you got going on in your "Social Life", I got to go be a part of mine now.
    Yeah, I say they suck dudes dicks and say stupid shit and call them obese and shit. GREAT JOKES LOLOLOL.

    Stupid as fuck /facepalm



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  17. #59
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    LOL you made it fucking personal, that's how I know you're upset about the dick jokes. You raised the level past the "joke level." I kept joking along because I figured you were, but you tried to make it personal because you were upset. I took the "chub" joke fine, but you kept pulling on it like I'm supposed to be fat to make you feel better about your emo self and to try to insult me. You don't even get the Dave's fat jokes, it goes way back, just the same as you don't get why Ecstasy is calling me fat. Jesus you're dumb as fuck. You seem to have a lot of nerve for a stupid kid rocking a staff tag, I don't know how you even have it. Surprised no one has gotten you demoted yet.



    AHAHAHAHAHAH that's a quick two day turn around from having you whining and crying in my inbox. Bipolar is another symptom?



    It's hilarious how you try to spin and cherry pick shit in my post. I don't take things to heart, people joke with me all the time, I've had people call me everything under the sun and I don't even feel the need to respond. I have a problem with little shits like you trying to escalate shit because you're butt hurt you're a cocksucker. You fucking act like a cocksucker and almost everyone here will vouch for it. The ego is clearly visible is when someone says something offensive/jokeful, and you feel the need to respond to get the last response and one up everyone. That's why I know you're mad and butt hurt despite everything you say, just like in the other topic, you had ABSOLUTELY nothing to respond to and you quoted me for no reason, just to get the one up, and it's not here, it's everywhere.



    Yeah, I say they suck dudes dicks and say stupid shit and call them obese and shit. GREAT JOKES LOLOLOL.

    Stupid as fuck /facepalm

    Yeah, I am totally mad right now./sarcasm I suck cock because I am a cocksucker, I accepted that. I could never be mad about such an overused joke.

    You bitch and moan about how I "took it personal", when you say I am poor and shit. Was that not a poke at trying to get personal? Don't bitch when you pulled all the same shit, "Admin."

    You took the joke seriously, and for the moronic actions you made in this thread, you have only yourself to blame. Grow up, man.

    PS. I don't get the last word cuz I am mad, I do it because I like it. Because its fun. Kinda like how you think its fun to get a big ego.

  18. #60
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post

    Yeah, I am totally mad right now./sarcasm I suck cock because I am a cocksucker, I accepted that. I could never be mad about such an overused joke.

    You bitch and moan about how I "took it personal", when you say I am poor and shit. Was that not a poke at trying to get personal? Don't bitch when you pulled all the same shit, "Admin."

    You took the joke seriously, and for the moronic actions you made in this thread, you have only yourself to blame. Grow up, man.

    PS. I don't get the last word cuz I am mad, I do it because I like it. Because its fun. Kinda like how you think its fun to get a big ego.
    MPGH Minions 2014

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ghost (07-28-2014),[MPGH]Mayion (07-27-2014),[MPGH]Royce (07-28-2014),Sjoerd (07-28-2014)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Owned!?!??!
    By Synns in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 12:09 AM
  2. Warrock Screwed lmao
    By lemonslap in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:13 PM
  3. LMAO - All 8 Of My Accounts Banned:P
    By sirbannedalot in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 09:35 AM
  4. Lmao @ This Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 07:50 PM
  5. lmao!
    By zak11 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 02:22 AM