Thread: AYYYY LMAO DIX

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 82
  1. #61
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    @RoyceJR. replys


  2. #62
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,697
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post

    Yeah, I am totally mad right now./sarcasm I suck cock because I am a cocksucker, I accepted that. I could never be mad about such an overused joke.

    You bitch and moan about how I "took it personal", when you say I am poor and shit. Was that not a poke at trying to get personal? Don't bitch when you pulled all the same shit, "Admin."
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I didn't mean to say you're poor, I don't know jack shit about you, and I'm not closed minded enough to make fun of someone because they weren't born in a rich family or a rich country, I've visited too many places and talked to too many people to do that. I left out the or in 1) you're poor or 2) you're stupid for making a big deal about me going to college. But that's funny as fuck that you bring THAT up after the fact you were trying to make it personal and then have the nerve to accuse me of making it personal, LMAO. That's like me saying WHY ARE YOU CURSING ME after I called you a stupid bitch like you mentioned in the post before, you fucking hypocrite. Yeah, you just get mad no reason and escalate it into personal for nothing, surely it wasn't calling you a cocksucker like all those other threads that you threatened to ban people for lightly flaming you and calling you a cocksucker. But hey, it's not general right? You're so goddamn stupid. Noticed how that little quote escaped the thread so fast everytime I brought it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce Jr. View Post
    You took the joke seriously, and for the moronic actions you made in this thread, you have only yourself to blame. Grow up, man.

    PS. I don't get the last word cuz I am mad, I do it because I like it. Because its fun. Kinda like how you think its fun to get a big ego.
    What joke did I take seriously? You keep repeating chubs to make it a personal insult? LOL damn got me there. You got what you wanted and now try to act like its the other person in the wrong. Right, everyone hates you because you're so niiiiiiiice and original, no one has any problems with me because I'm so egotistical and flame everyone. This shit is a joke, you speak out of your ass so much and then try to lie to cover it up. If I make a mistake, I'm the first one to say, I don't have to lie and bullshit about it like you. Good god, you egotistical fuck, that bullshit about getting the last post is just so stupid.

    - edit -

    I'm done, now. Because, I got actually got shit to do, and I don't need the last post to feel like I won. Err wait, because it's fun. Or actually, I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, because I'm SOOOOOOOOO egotistical.
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-27-2014 at 10:00 PM.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  3. #63
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    The replies just keep getting longer and longer.

  4. #64
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    16,242
    Reputation
    3581
    Thanks
    11,455
    My Mood
    Happy
    Damn you guys had some free time around to write all that. And I to read it all lol.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  5. #65
    Threadstarter
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,697
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm just surprised Cake or Lis hasn't seen it. Cakes would call me a dumb bitch for losing my cool over stupid shit, which is true, but he flips every now and then too.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  6. #66
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,719
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,155
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I'm just surprised Cake or Lis hasn't seen it. Cakes would call me a dumb bitch for losing my cool over stupid shit, which is true, but he flips every now and then too.
    So that's why you have deleted my post and infracted me saying "Stupid as fuck minion #2 shows himself." for posting this!!!



    You really have lost your sense of humour!

  7. #67
    ThisIsNotRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    So that's why you have deleted my post and infracted me saying "Stupid as fuck minion #2 shows himself." for posting this!!!



    You really have lost your sense of humour!

  8. #68
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I'm just surprised Cake or Lis hasn't seen it. Cakes would call me a dumb bitch for losing my cool over stupid shit, which is true, but he flips every now and then too.
    They don't give a fuck anymore, im surprised you do.



  9. #69
    ThisIsNotRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

    They don't give a fuck anymore, im surprised you do.
    I've been waiting a while for Davu-chan to unban me... I sent him a friend request a week ago so I can PM him but he hasn't accepted it. I don't think he's seen my post in the staff dispute section either. 6k posts, 4k thanks and a decent amount of rep down the drain.

  10. #70
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    yeah. wiki!
    Support me.

  11. #71
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I'm just surprised Cake or Lis hasn't seen it. Cakes would call me a dumb bitch for losing my cool over stupid shit, which is true, but he flips every now and then too.
    I just don't think fats has the patience to type up a response like you do. He'd just reply with a one-liner then log out for a couple days.

  12. #72
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    THEY TOLD YOU THAT ALL THE TIME IN COLLEGE HUH?
    change sig pic dumb bitch

  13. #73
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    aint seen white bro flip his shit like this before, but i'd say he put royce jr / in his place



    My games;

    x

  14. #74
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,273
    Reputation
    1605
    Thanks
    1,701
    My Mood
    Tired
    Gratz on the super user
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    change sig pic dumb bitch
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  15. #75
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    change sig pic dumb bitch
    nah mang 2lazy







Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Owned!?!??!
    By Synns in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 12:09 AM
  2. Warrock Screwed lmao
    By lemonslap in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:13 PM
  3. LMAO - All 8 Of My Accounts Banned:P
    By sirbannedalot in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 09:35 AM
  4. Lmao @ This Shit
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 07:50 PM
  5. lmao!
    By zak11 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 02:22 AM