Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,504
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Kermit Quickscopes Comepetition!

    Pls Give me 99 feedback on dis video thanks fellas






  2. #2
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It kills my brain cells .
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

  3. #3
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,504
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom(GG) View Post
    It kills my brain cells .
    Mission Accomplished boys

  4. #4
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    Mission Accomplished boys
    about 50% of the general section kills braincells.
    your not that speshhul
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  5. #5
    Harpoon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    380
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This had better go viral

  6. #6
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,504
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon. View Post
    This had better go viral
    lol if only m9 i wish share it with ur edgy friends

  7. #7
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,504
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    about 50% of the general section kills braincells.
    your not that speshhul
    tanks nazi m8 ty 4 ur input brah

  8. #8
    ThisIsNotRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    74
    u gunna be real famous
    im gona show this to my friend elliot rodger

  9. #9
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    90% of my brain cells just committed suicide, the remaining 10% just ceased to exist



    My games;

    x

  10. #10
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    cant dodge the rodge







  11. #11
    KarmaKills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Santos
    Posts
    1,504
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    90% of my brain cells just committed suicide, the remaining 10% just ceased to exist
    yeeee buddyyyy

  12. #12
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Gotta love these troll type videos man fuk

  13. #13
    Quck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    Holy fucking shit. Did that guy invent the internet?

  14. #14
    ThisIsNotRance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    lol if only m9 i wish share it with ur edgy friends
    The video is unlisted... why?

  15. #15
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,960
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNotRance View Post
    The video is unlisted... why?
    tht kid must be someone he knows or is him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Making a QuickScope!
    By B4M in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:55 AM
  2. [CF]Quickscope Montage (MPGHeroes *[Q]_icK]-)
    By Specttre in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 01:48 AM
  3. Awesome Quickscope - *[Q]_icK]-
    By P0SEID0N in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:45 AM
  4. [Tutorial] Quickscope made easy
    By tabuzo013 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:11 AM
  5. ORLY? Kermit the frog
    By Tierrize in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 07:36 PM