Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool

    Power Supply SUrges detected during the previous power on. ASUS Anti-Surge.

    Pc shutdowns suddenly because of that. I googled it and people say I need to buy a good PSU $90 :/

  2. #2

  3. #3
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    How old is your PC? contact Asus if it's within 1 yr and make them fix it.

  4. #4
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well I started playing CS:GO yesterday at night and after 5-4 minutes bang pc suddenly shutdown. With that message:Power Supply SUrges detected during the previous power on. ASUS Anti-Surge. PRESS F1 TO ENTER BIOS. Since I dont know about shit bios I just restarted and same shit happend again. Started playing and again. So I RQ and went to sleep.

    idk

  5. #5
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    How old is your PC? contact Asus if it's within 1 yr and make them fix it.
    PC is new just one month of use. and yeah 5 years warranty

  6. #6
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Vine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,936
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    429
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    Well I started playing CS:GO yesterday at night and after 5-4 minutes bang pc suddenly shutdown. With that message:Power Supply SUrges detected during the previous power on. ASUS Anti-Surge. PRESS F1 TO ENTER BIOS. Since I dont know about shit bios I just restarted and same shit happend again. Started playing and again. So I RQ and went to sleep.

    idk
    ^ try to contact them, but first try a couple more times.

  7. #7
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincest View Post
    ^ try to contact them, but first try a couple more times.
    Well yeah I will try to play it now. :/

  8. #8

  9. #9
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,004
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post


    PC is new just one month of use. and yeah 5 years warranty
    well don't waist your money on something where it's still under warranty. fight with them, and you might get some free shit.

  10. #10
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post


    Well yeah I will try to play it now. :/
    Played for 49 minutes and it didnt died so I guess im good. If its happen again I will call them

  11. #11
    Cloud_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Estados Unidos
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post


    Played for 49 minutes and it didnt died so I guess im good. If its happen again I will call them
    Your power supply probably just started to overheat.

    Happens when you leave ya comp on forever
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."


    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     


  12. #12
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_9 View Post


    Your power supply probably just started to overheat.

    Happens when you leave ya comp on forever
    Maybe its that lol. MY PC is on 24h per day. I think PSU cant handle it

  13. #13
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Wait, so is this PC your own built or one purchased from a retailer?

    As the people above said, FIGHT FOR THAT WARRANTY!
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  14. #14
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanDrive View Post
    Wait, so is this PC your own built or one purchased from a retailer?

    As the people above said, FIGHT FOR THAT WARRANTY!
    Judging from his posts, I'd say it's prebuilt

  15. #15
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    I think you should invest in a power surge so this doesn't happen

Similar Threads

  1. power supply surges??
    By WhiteDagger in forum Computer Builds & Upgrades
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 11:18 PM
  2. Computer Power Supply Help
    By ChimiBang in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 10:16 PM
  3. [Tutorial] The all powerful VP Harvest Bot (Method)
    By Crippled_Man in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 07:45 PM
  4. Whats The Most PowerFul Nx Weapon(AK not included)
    By SososoDistinct in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 10:02 AM
  5. It's the damn power rangers age
    By Matt in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 03:52 PM