Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31

  2. #32
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincest View Post
    That's general, general isn't music area.
    How about promoting people to post and visit other sections so that other users start posting in the right sections then? Like making a way where you must post x posts a day, 1 in one of these sections (for example)
    If not then let them post it here, cuz its general
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. #33
    WhyIsItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    258
    Thanks
    669
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    How about promoting people to post and visit other sections so that other users start posting in the right sections then? Like making a way where you must post x posts a day, 1 in one of these sections (for example)
    If not then let them post it here, cuz its general
    You would force people to post in specific sections? Most people would dislike that.

  4. #34

  5. #35
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    MPGH's official hangout. Talk about your hearts desires - as long as it's within guidelines!

  6. #36

  7. #37
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincest View Post
    There's a music section. 7 threads is

    And for fuck sake change your avatar.
    I need to change my avatar just because of you? Sounds like a personal problem

  8. #38

  9. #39
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,514
    Reputation
    2110
    Thanks
    2,985
    My Mood
    Bored
    Mine was about music covers specifically.
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  10. #40

  11. #41
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyIsItReal View Post

    You would force people to post in specific sections? Most people would dislike that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincest View Post
    Bad idea, sorry but nobody would do this man.
    Its not like I like the idea either, but to be honest it solves the problem of having everything being posted on general and not on each section.
    Otherwise Dave or Arun might as well delete the other sections.... They serve no purpose if people dont use it.

    Tbh its not like I go to the respective section to post but well, if this is implemented I'd follow it. I know that most dont like it though
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  12. #42
    Threadstarter
    With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Vine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,936
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    429
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post



    Its not like I like the idea either, but to be honest it solves the problem of having everything being posted on general and not on each section.
    Otherwise Dave or Arun might as well delete the other sections.... They serve no purpose if people dont use it.

    Tbh its not like I go to the respective section to post but well, if this is implemented I'd follow it. I know that most dont like it though
    1/10 of the sections even more are inactive.

  13. #43
    Bowl.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Jersey,US
    Posts
    353
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    People want free posts?

  14. #44
    Pikush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ABOVE
    Posts
    474
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    193
    My Mood
    Cool
    Bad news, Music is starting to take over MPGH step by step, this could possibly lead to the fatality of MPGH.

  15. #45

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Spammers are getting out of hand.
    By nikarampo in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-24-2013, 06:27 AM
  2. This has goten out of hand.
    By kila58 in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 06:10 AM
  3. [Release] This Super Mario Stuff is Getting Out of Hand
    By supercarz1991 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 04:08 PM
  4. This is Getting Out of Hand...
    By Trevor Phillips in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:49 PM
  5. What happens when jump key gets out of hand
    By supercarz1991 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 03:53 AM