Thread: Year 2012

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Heavens Above for I Am God
    Posts
    1,121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is the best i could find I had something better but im not going to retype it.

    I believe something cataclysmic will happen in 2012 because,

    1.there are about 7 mythical reasons why we are all going to die. You read about those on that website now here are some you didnt see.

    2.There is ONE logical reason why we are all going to die. i will tell that one first.

    3.On 2012 december 21st a meteor will fly directly inbetween earths crust and the edge of our gravitational pull meaning it will JUST miss us. though either it was 27 years or 27 days or some amount of time the meteor will come back and this time it will come straight for us.

    there are many more reasons why 2012 is the end those are just the most convincing storys, there is also another man, edgar casey he did something that when he fell asleep you could ask him anything and he would know the answer he cured over 2000 medical problems, the government was amazed with him so they asked his wife if she was recording all his readings in fact she was he made over 75,000 readings. somewhere in that ludicrious amount he said something about 2012. he said he did not know what is going to happen but he said it would be a dark day.

    2012 what will happen? well lets just wait and see.

    hood I remember you and I talked about this.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

    Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

  2. #17
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    The worlds been fucked for trillions of years.

    2012 makes no exception.

    Fuck the world.

    /Discuss.

  3. #18
    pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the Heavens Above for I Am God
    Posts
    1,121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    The worlds been fucked for trillions of years.

    2012 makes no exception.

    Fuck the world.

    /Discuss.
    your starting a new discussion in the middle of a discussion, go make a new thread fucker.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

    Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

  4. #19
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    This is the best i could find I had something better but im not going to retype it.

    I believe something cataclysmic will happen in 2012 because,

    1.there are about 7 mythical reasons why we are all going to die. You read about those on that website now here are some you didnt see.

    2.There is ONE logical reason why we are all going to die. i will tell that one first.

    3.On 2012 december 21st a meteor will fly directly inbetween earths crust and the edge of our gravitational pull meaning it will JUST miss us. though either it was 27 years or 27 days or some amount of time the meteor will come back and this time it will come straight for us.

    there are many more reasons why 2012 is the end those are just the most convincing storys, there is also another man, edgar casey he did something that when he fell asleep you could ask him anything and he would know the answer he cured over 2000 medical problems, the government was amazed with him so they asked his wife if she was recording all his readings in fact she was he made over 75,000 readings. somewhere in that ludicrious amount he said something about 2012. he said he did not know what is going to happen but he said it would be a dark day.

    2012 what will happen? well lets just wait and see.

    hood I remember you and I talked about this.
    Yes, I remember discussing this with you. We'll just have to find out when it comes, I guess. Really nothing we can say about it right now.

  5. #20
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    your starting a new discussion in the middle of a discussion, go make a new thread fucker.
    I dont even know you cunt..

    See a phyciatrist if you got a problem.

    No wonder your a cock sucker

  6. #21
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Who the shit are you? I kinda remember your name.

  7. #22
    Trunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melb 4 Life.
    Posts
    2,211
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angry
    LOL Spammers Corner would be a good Idea...
    haha
    Well anyways

    I thought the Swine Flu would like Mix and Mutate and People would die by 2012

    That aint gonna happen

  8. #23
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    At least HOPE it won't happen. No one can make accusations on any of it yet.

  9. #24
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    year 2012 is the year Illuminati take over. thats what they mean by the end of the world.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  10. #25
    -James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    817
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Who the shit are you? I kinda remember your name.
    Talking to me? Cause i dunno you.

    Intro:

    Yo, Stumpy here.

    Combat Arms Minion.

    And thats it.

    You?

  11. #26
    Hispiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,209
    Reputation
    144
    Thanks
    532
    My Mood
    Cool
    I don't think it will happen even though I used to because of planet X. I still wanna see the movie 2012 just for luls.

  12. #27
    clashbanger101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~!~!~MPGH~!~!~
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by krishna View Post
    Do you think Earth is gonna be destroyed or people in the earth r gonna be destroyed by comets or something else? I think Earth Will never end after million years from now..

    /Discusss
    I really doubt anything will actually happen

  13. #28
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    zombieland

  14. #29
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    This is the best i could find I had something better but im not going to retype it.

    I believe something cataclysmic will happen in 2012 because,

    1.there are about 7 mythical reasons why we are all going to die. You read about those on that website now here are some you didnt see.

    2.There is ONE logical reason why we are all going to die. i will tell that one first.

    3.On 2012 december 21st a meteor will fly directly inbetween earths crust and the edge of our gravitational pull meaning it will JUST miss us. though either it was 27 years or 27 days or some amount of time the meteor will come back and this time it will come straight for us.

    there are many more reasons why 2012 is the end those are just the most convincing storys, there is also another man, edgar casey he did something that when he fell asleep you could ask him anything and he would know the answer he cured over 2000 medical problems, the government was amazed with him so they asked his wife if she was recording all his readings in fact she was he made over 75,000 readings. somewhere in that ludicrious amount he said something about 2012. he said he did not know what is going to happen but he said it would be a dark day.

    2012 what will happen? well lets just wait and see.

    hood I remember you and I talked about this.

    Also, on December 21st, 2012, The galactic alignment occurs(Sun, center of galaxy earth, line up in a perfect line.), Which-in theory-will cause the sun to send of enourmus solar flairs that will devastate earth, but not enouhg to kill off the entire human race, and cna only hit 1/2 of the planet.

    There are over 12 different cultures from around the world at different time periods that predict December 21st 2012 as the last day on earth.


  15. #30
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    fuck the conspiracy theorist

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Happy New Year.
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
  3. My New Years Gift.
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. New Years!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM
  5. What will 10 years of Meth do to you?
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 10:32 AM

Tags for this Thread