Thread: MPGH Clicker

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 369
  1. #211
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchacho_Man View Post
    Sorry, I was busy clicking
    I think you should fix the upgrades a bit:
    Uploade to imgur and do [img] [ / img] bb code. Do you mean blank cubes? That's because they don't have an image yet, which will be added later. I'm really lazy and tired to design ugly shit now lol.

  2. #212
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post



    oh no i pressed reset save by accident and all my shit is gone.


    had all the cursors up to the first red/pink one and i just bought gm.
    How can you press RESET SAVE, didn't expect that from you nigga.
    I'll try to do some shit and make it request "Are you sure faggot? or nigga" .

  3. #213
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    How can you press RESET SAVE, didn't expect that from you nigga.
    cuz i misclicked

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Gio (08-21-2014)

  5. #214
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post


    cuz i misclicked
    Don't you remember what G-Eazy taught us? If I say Reset save, I mean it. No missclick man.

  6. #215
    Muchacho_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You do not need to know that c:
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


    Uploade to imgur and do [img] [ / img] bb code. Do you mean blank cubes? That's because they don't have an image yet, which will be added later. I'm really lazy and tired to design ugly shit now lol.
    Yeah, I do mean the blank cubes. When you buy upgrades they just scatter all over the place. :\

  7. #216
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchacho_Man View Post
    Yeah, I do mean the blank cubes. When you buy upgrades they just scatter all over the place. :\
    Dude it takes a lot of time to make these shitty images. Look at achievements, they sure look ugly but took a long time . I have to change cursor upgrades as well, will do everything together tomorrow? Dunno maybe in 2 days. Let's see how life will go.

  8. #217
    Muchacho_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You do not need to know that c:
    Posts
    104
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


    Dude it takes a lot of time to make these shitty images. Look at achievements, they sure look ugly but took a long time . I have to change cursor upgrades as well, will do everything together tomorrow? Dunno maybe in 2 days. Let's see how life will go.
    Take your time, I didn't mean to rush ya :3 Also if you were looking to add more clickables then maybe something about Thanks or Reputation? Anyways it's pretty fun and im gonna be sitting here clicking for the next few hours probably

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchacho_Man For This Useful Post:

    Gio (08-21-2014)

  10. #218
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchacho_Man View Post
    Take your time, I didn't mean to rush ya :3 Also if you were looking to add more clickables then maybe something about Thanks or Reputation? Anyways it's pretty fun and im gonna be sitting here clicking for the next few hours probably
    That sounds great, didn't think of that thanks. I'll probably add Thanks and rep. I have to make upgrades for Cake and Posts first tho.

  11. #219
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Is there a compiled list of all the achievements and how to acquire them so I have something to focus on rather than fumbling around in the dark?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #220
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,429
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    10,441
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @ @Gio
    Have you found the pic ?

  13. #221
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Is there a compiled list of all the achievements and how to acquire them so I have something to focus on rather than fumbling around in the dark?
    I added Wiki link. Tomorrow I'll add more achievements and update the wiki with achievement information (I think not sure). All you have to do them is - Collect cookies and buy buildings, 1/50/100/200/250/300 . Cock sucker - 1000

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
    @ @Gio
    Have you found the pic ?
    Of what?

  14. #222
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    I added Wiki link. Tomorrow I'll add more achievements and update the wiki with achievement information (I think not sure). All you have to do them is - Collect cookies and buy buildings, 1/50/100/200/250/300 . Cock sucker - 1000
    Son of a bitch 300 Head Admins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #223
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,429
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    10,441
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post

    Of what?
    Of you-know-who, lel.

  16. #224
    Gio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,145
    Reputation
    1221
    Thanks
    3,323
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Of you-know-who, lel.
    I think I'm guessing. But no idea. Voldemort ? My Penis?

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Son of a bitch 300 Head Admins?
    SA/AD/HA = Max is 100 atm. Might grow later <3

    Will be inactive from now. and come online later, if ya need anything pm or post here

  17. #225
    iSmexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    SUPREME
    Posts
    16,148
    Reputation
    1355
    Thanks
    3,717
    do i win ?

    List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current Middlemen
    Report a Scammer here

    Member Since: 5 December 2011
    Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Febuary 2013 - 24 October 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Febuary 2014 - 24 October 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 August 2014 - 24 October 2014
    Donator Since: 12 March 2014

    Previously Known as:
    Vibration
    Chicken.


    Gift:
    x x

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH Clicker
    By Gio in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:28 AM
  2. mpgh web browser with spammer and auto clicker
    By conman1136 in forum CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 11:01 PM
  3. [Release]mpgh web browser with spammer and auto clicker
    By conman1136 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:22 AM
  4. Welcome To MPGH!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:25 PM
  5. MPGH CS 1.6 Server Up
    By gunot in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 07:05 PM