Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 161
  1. #76
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    #REKT @BenXer (and you're 3 lvls ahead of me)
    https://www.battletale.com/world/#/battle/mWTaYOrAEF

  2. #77
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    #REKT for the 10th time in two days. @ナŠ.話Mhttps://www.battletale.com/world/#/battle/JBSIZjWpVv

  3. #78
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    #REKT for the 10th time in two days. @ナŠ.話Mhttps://www.battletale.com/world/#/battle/JBSIZjWpVv
    I don't know why i always forget to post the links when i kick yo ass.

  4. #79
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ナŠ.話M View Post


    I don't know why i always forget to post the links when i kick yo ass.
    You only kicked my ass 6 times and i kicked yours 10 times and plus it's not my job to post those cursed links. And c'mon dude i kicked your ass 8 times yesterday, one time by one..

  5. #80
    EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground city
    Posts
    3,674
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    1,748
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    You only kicked my ass 6 times and i kicked yours 10 times and plus it's not my job to post those cursed links. And c'mon dude i kicked your ass 8 times yesterday, one time by one..
    M8, i wasn't serious ystd, was trying bows n shit..

  6. #81
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ナŠ.話M View Post


    M8, i wasn't serious ystd, was trying bows n shit..
    You used your sword today and i still beated your ass.

  7. #82
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    #REKT @BenXer (and you're 3 lvls ahead of me)
    https://www.battletale.com/world/#/battle/mWTaYOrAEF
    You fucking 3 hit me wtf.

  8. #83
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post


    You fucking 3 hit me wtf.
    Yeah i know..

  9. #84
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful

  10. #85
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    #REKT @Thunder and you're 8 lvls ahead of me https://www.battletale.com/world/#/battle/FWv3jAA5Pg/ and i almost rekted you again.
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-07-2014 at 12:35 PM.

  11. #86
    bhhdfydfhdferegddhdffjssd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    227
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    W E D E M B O Y Z




    W E M A K I N G N O I S E

  12. #87
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    #REKT @Thunder and you're 8 lvls ahead of me https://www.battletale.com/world/#/battle/FWv3jAA5Pg/ and i almost rekted you again.
    Wanna try to rekt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #88
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. #89
    Arcton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SomeWhere In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,109
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    2,625
    My Mood
    Stressed

  15. #90
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    Wanna try to rekt me?
    I did tried to rekt you, i almost rekted you one time but others were a failure so you're cleary more strong, but not for much long.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Music Share Thread
    By bowlcut in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:18 AM
  2. The Big Bad Team Battle [Voting Thread]
    By Ethereal in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 09:18 PM
  3. The Big bad team battle [ENTRY THREAD]
    By Ethereal in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 12:59 AM
  4. Game center sharing thread
    By BigBangBaby in forum General
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 07:06 PM
  5. [Discussion] Costume Code Sharing Thread
    By supermegamoof in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 06:42 PM