Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaam View Post

this was sad.
    you obviously didnt understand the intent of this or why it was done, do a little research and you will understand why he did that
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    That's a shit ton of blood.

According to wikipedia, his wife claimed he was a expert marksman and probably wasnt trying to actually shoot them.
    yes but he actually shot them, well the bullets miraculously didn't hit anyone(considering he was aiming at them from like 4 foots away from them), but he had the intention to shoot them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatpro View Post

yes but he actually shot them, well the bullets miraculously didn't hit anyone(considering he was aiming at them from like 4 foots away from them), but he had the intention to shoot them.
    That's wrong.

On January 22, 1987, the day before his sentencing, Dwyer called a press conference to “provide an update on the situation.” Many expected Dwyer to announce his resignation from office. At the conference, an agitated and nervous Dwyer once again professed his innocence, and declared that he would not resign as state treasurer. Those attending would hear his final words:“I face a maximum sentence of 55 years in prison and a $300,000 fine for being innocent. Judge Muir has already told the press that he, “felt invigorated” when we were found guilty, and that he plans to imprison me as a deterrent to other public officials. But it wouldn’t be a deterrent because every public official who knows me knows that I am innocent; it wouldn’t be a legitimate punishment because I’ve done nothing wrong.” Then he proceeded “The guilty verdict has strengthened that resolve. But as we’ve discussed our plans to expose the warts of our legal system, PEOPLE have said: “Why bother?” “No one cares.” “You’ll look foolish.” “60 Minutes, 20/20, the American Civil Liberties Union, Jack Anderson and others have been publicizing cases like yours for years, and it doesn’t bother anyone.”At this point, Dwyer stopped with his prepared text and called to three of his staffers, giving each an envelope. It was later discovered that one contained a suicide note to his wife. The second was an organ donor CARD and other related materials. The third was a letter to the newly-inaugurated governor, Robert P. Casey.After handing out the envelopes, Dwyer opened a manila envelope and withdrew a .357 Magnum revolver, advising those in the crowd, “Please leave the room if this will offend you.” Those in attendance cried out to Dwyer, pleading with him to put the gun down (“Budd, don’t!” was heard on television.) Some tried to approach him. “Stay away, this thing will hurt someone,” he warned. Amid the cry of “Budd, Budd, Budd!” Dwyer put the gun barrel into his mouth and pulled the trigger. He collapsed against a wall in a sitting position, blood pouring from his nose, all in front of five television news cameras. Dwyer was declared dead at the scene at 11:31 a.m. CDT.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post

That's wrong.

On January 22, 1987, the day before his sentencing, Dwyer called a press conference to “provide an update on the situation.” Many expected Dwyer to announce his resignation from office. At the conference, an agitated and nervous Dwyer once again professed his innocence, and declared that he would not resign as state treasurer. Those attending would hear his final words:“I face a maximum sentence of 55 years in prison and a $300,000 fine for being innocent. Judge Muir has already told the press that he, “felt invigorated” when we were found guilty, and that he plans to imprison me as a deterrent to other public officials. But it wouldn’t be a deterrent because every public official who knows me knows that I am innocent; it wouldn’t be a legitimate punishment because I’ve done nothing wrong.” Then he proceeded “The guilty verdict has strengthened that resolve. But as we’ve discussed our plans to expose the warts of our legal system, PEOPLE have said: “Why bother?” “No one cares.” “You’ll look foolish.” “60 Minutes, 20/20, the American Civil Liberties Union, Jack Anderson and others have been publicizing cases like yours for years, and it doesn’t bother anyone.”At this point, Dwyer stopped with his prepared text and called to three of his staffers, giving each an envelope. It was later discovered that one contained a suicide note to his wife. The second was an organ donor CARD and other related materials. The third was a letter to the newly-inaugurated governor, Robert P. Casey.After handing out the envelopes, Dwyer opened a manila envelope and withdrew a .357 Magnum revolver, advising those in the crowd, “Please leave the room if this will offend you.” Those in attendance cried out to Dwyer, pleading with him to put the gun down (“Budd, don’t!” was heard on television.) Some tried to approach him. “Stay away, this thing will hurt someone,” he warned. Amid the cry of “Budd, Budd, Budd!” Dwyer put the gun barrel into his mouth and pulled the trigger. He collapsed against a wall in a sitting position, blood pouring from his nose, all in front of five television news cameras. Dwyer was declared dead at the scene at 11:31 a.m. CDT.
    I'm not talking about dwyer, i'm talking about the guy who tried to kill the school administrators...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRgE3TXZ4oA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post

you obviously didnt understand the intent of this or why it was done, do a little research and you will understand why he did that
    I read everything in this thread and even looked it up myself , Like I said, It's all sad

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post

That's wrong.

herp derp herp derp, Talking about 2 different things
    Last edited by Royce; 08-27-2014 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatpro View Post

I'm not talking about dwyer, i'm talking about the guy who tried to kill the school administrators...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRgE3TXZ4oA
    Oh thaaat.... Alrighty

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Thanks
    The only thing that scared me was the amount of blood rushing out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Seen worse on Mexican cartel vids

still sad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234