Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    789
    I'll give you the best help I can, but it all boils down to you just gotta stop.
    If you are addicted to smoking because of the buzz or the taste (tastes like shit idk why u would but yolo) then its easy to quit.
    If you are addicted to in nicotine, try gum or something like that. Not nicotine gum, just normal gum. Go to the store and buy a bunch of different types of gum and see which one you like best, and buy more of it. If you feel like your going to die if you don't smoke, take one puff and then throw the cig away.
    #realtalk
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  2. #32
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    Start smoking weed feels better and you will not feel the urge to go smoke a cigarette, just think about it do you want lung cancer when your like 40 and die?
    You do realise weed is cut with tobacco right

    Quote Originally Posted by Deemo View Post


    Oh, if you stay off of them the craving will get worse and worse, that's why you use skittles or something to eat or drink when you get the urge.

    It won't be easy, and many people cannot do it and they are grown ass men/women. If you are REALLY serious about quitting, go for it but do not waste your time trying to quit something you don't wanna quit. It never works.




    That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard you say ever. Those "scientists" proved that it could harm your body if you smoke it all day every day, and it doesn't take a college degree to see that ANYTHING WITHOUT MODERATION IS HARMFUL.

    Don't bring that weak shit into a smoking thread when you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Ye the craving has been the same for the most part i'm hoping it wont get too worse but i'm pretty serious about quitting because its actually harmful to someone I care alot about

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
    I'll give you the best help I can, but it all boils down to you just gotta stop.
    If you are addicted to smoking because of the buzz or the taste (tastes like shit idk why u would but yolo) then its easy to quit.
    If you are addicted to in nicotine, try gum or something like that. Not nicotine gum, just normal gum. Go to the store and buy a bunch of different types of gum and see which one you like best, and buy more of it. If you feel like your going to die if you don't smoke, take one puff and then throw the cig away.
    #realtalk
    I've been trying gum for awhile now it does it for the most part. Taking the one puff and throwing it anyway is something I don' think ill be able to do because once I start I just cant stop lol
    Last edited by KillTheNoise; 09-02-2014 at 11:51 AM.

  3. #33
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,730
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,442
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    You do realise weed is cut with tobacco right



    Ye the craving has been the same for the most part i'm hoping it wont get too worse but i'm pretty serious about quitting because its actually harmful to someone I care alot about



    I've been trying gum for awhile now it does it for the most part. Taking the one puff and throwing it anyway is something I don' think ill be able to do because once I start I just cant stop lol
    Not all weed is cut with tobacco and I've never heard of weed cut tobacco in Canada, I heard in Europe they smoke weed cut with tobacco.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017

  4. #34
    Enzo.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    37.2350° N, 115.8111° W
    Posts
    673
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Whenever you feel the urge to smoke just think about your girlfriend, how it's going to negatively impact your health, how much money you could have saved if you let go of your addiction of cigarettes, etc etc.

  5. #35
    Apple`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,362
    Reputation
    341
    Thanks
    640
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Try those eCig things with 18mg/22mg Nicotine

  6. #36
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Get yourself occupied, frecuent places in which you can't smoke.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  7. #37
    Baxeriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unconfortable chair.
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Worried
    When you want to smoke, start masturbating.
    It goes away.

  8. #38
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post

    I started smoking at 15 so this has been a long time problem for me.
    Chew on clove tooth picks.

  9. #39
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Chew on clove tooth picks.
    Dam I actually never thought of that ever thats actually a really cool idea thanks man

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

    iverson954360 (09-03-2014)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Need to quit smoking
    By aonix in forum General
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-26-2012, 06:03 PM
  2. I quit smoking.
    By .Amnesia in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 05:06 PM
  3. Quit smoking weed
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 08:44 AM
  4. I quit smoking.
    By HazedUp in forum General
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 07:46 AM
  5. I Quit Smoking!!
    By IRage4Fun in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 03:18 PM