Thread: Fleshlight yolo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Faker' View Post
    wtf is a fleshlight?
    search images

  2. #17
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    suree i am a fat fuck i play sports which is bball. my god if you guys dont think this is a joke then what do you want me to say yes?
    well if you come asking for fleshlight and hentai it kinda goes together =/ and its not a joke u actually want a fleshlight

  3. #18
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    Is your avatar Yui?
    mhm /msg2short

  4. #19
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    334
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    well if you come asking for fleshlight and hentai it kinda goes together =/ and its not a joke u actually want a fleshlight
    i just said it earlier i said its a joke for some reactions and you guys took it to the next level.

  5. #20
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    i just said it earlier i said its a joke for some reactions and you guys took it to the next level.
    because its not a joke

  6. #21
    Garen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    i just said it earlier i said its a joke for some reactions and you guys took it to the next level.
    No, it was serious until you saw negative comments. Then you turned it into a "joke". We all know you are a horny 15 year old.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Garen For This Useful Post:

    thisisreal34 (09-01-2014)

  8. #22
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Garen View Post
    No, it was serious until you saw negative comments. Then you turned it into a "joke". We all know you are a horny 15 year old.

    garen sucks btw just saying

  9. #23
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    Lie more bro.
    You are a fat fuck that cant get satisfaction from your own hand and needs a fake pussy to get off.
    Bitch, you've obviously never experienced a Fleshlight, else you wouldn't be saying that.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  10. #24
    Anti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here, sadly
    Posts
    6,625
    Reputation
    1354
    Thanks
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    Lie more bro.
    You are a fat fuck that cant get satisfaction from your own hand and needs a fake pussy to get off.
    Take a chill pill CS.

    OP: It ain't worth the money, imo. I never had one but, artificial pussy ain't good pussy. If you get a GF and you bought that prior, throw it away. If you don't buy it, welcome back to reality my friend.

  11. #25
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,376
    Reputation
    722
    Thanks
    1,466
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

    Bitch, you've obviously never experienced a Fleshlight, else you wouldn't be saying that.
    I don't need a toy to make myself feel good. Thats why you have sex.
    And for anyone that says its better then sex, I'm sorry but there is no way. Does it make noises? Does it provide many areas to grab and hold onto? Can it talk to you? Feel you? No. Its a fucking toy for hopeless men, actually, hopeless boys.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  12. #26
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    I don't need a toy to make myself feel good. Thats why you have sex.
    And for anyone that says its better then sex, I'm sorry but there is no way. Does it make noises? Does it provide many areas to grab and hold onto? Can it talk to you? Feel you? No. Its a fucking toy for hopeless men, actually, hopeless boys.
    stop flaming relax take some pot

  13. #27
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Deemo View Post

    Take a chill pill CS.

    OP: It ain't worth the money, imo. I never had one but, artificial pussy ain't good pussy. If you get a GF and you bought that prior, throw it away. If you don't buy it, welcome back to reality my friend.
    ignore the cs please O.o u to fighting is pissing me off now

  14. #28
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,909
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    OT: LOL this made me laugh more than it should have.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  15. #29
    Trollaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,078
    Reputation
    137
    Thanks
    789
    first he asks for hentai
    now this

    go have incest with ur sister you inbred fuck
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

  16. #30
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    I don't need a toy to make myself feel good. Thats why you have sex.
    And for anyone that says its better then sex, I'm sorry but there is no way. Does it make noises? Does it provide many areas to grab and hold onto? Can it talk to you? Feel you? No. Its a fucking toy for hopeless men, actually, hopeless boys.
    DAMN, YOU ALPHA, GET THEM LADIES 24/7.
    WATCH OUT SON, MIGHT GET CUT.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yolo
    By unicorn69 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 06:19 PM
  2. Yolo
    By unicorn69 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 09:53 AM
  3. Yolo
    By unicorn69 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 03:49 PM
  4. Yolo
    By unicorn69 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:19 PM
  5. fleshlight
    By Iwin in forum General
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 07:45 PM