Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,406
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,367

    Smug bitch gets fucked up.

    https://www.battletale.com/world/#/battle/swidBW9Kup

    Walk on.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  2. #2
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Reported .

  3. #3
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    You bitch, my haymaker got missed so many times. It's jut a matter of luck considering that you're one lvl ahead of me and that still my stats are higher then yours. Just pure luck nothing more. I beated arun and he's lvl 22, all you got was luck. And btw arun created a thread for BT no need to make another one, here it is: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=853663
    Last edited by Hunter; 09-02-2014 at 05:38 PM.

  4. #4
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Reported .
    Wasn't you the guy that i rekted a few moments ago? You're lucky i'm too lazy to post the battle.

  5. #5
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,406
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Reported .
    https://www.battletale.com/world/#/battle/8MmLZdJ0yK



     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    thisisreal34 (09-02-2014)

  7. #6
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post
    Wasn't you the guy that i rekted a few moments ago? You're lucky i'm too lazy to post the battle.
    I WAS WEARING SPEEDO'S, A WITCH'S HAT AND BOXING GLOVES, I WIN AUTOMATICALLY.

  8. #7
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,631
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    I WAS WEARING SPEEDO'S, A WITCH'S HAT AND BOXING GLOVES, I WIN AUTOMATICALLY.
    I was wearing the same things as you.

  9. #8
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Reported .
    dont be hating on raple noob you just hate nearly everyone coz it gives u a sense of accomplishment coz you have nothing else going on in your sad little life

  10. #9
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    dont be hating on raple noob you just hate nearly everyone coz it gives u a sense of accomplishment coz you have nothing else going on in your sad little life
    ROTMG IS A SHIT GAME.

  11. #10
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    ROTMG IS A SHIT GAME.
    do i play rotmg =/

  12. #11
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    do i play rotmg =/
    Ja, u do .

  13. #12
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    Ja, u do .
    no i dont =/ that was a business thing i only play stuff like lol cs go now so stfu dont go stalking my profile you pedo

  14. #13
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
    no i dont =/ that was a business thing i only play stuff like lol cs go now so stfu dont go stalking my profile you pedo
    I'm not the one stalking your profile, Raple told me you played it, he's the stalker.

  15. #14
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    I'm not the one stalking your profile, Raple told me you played it, he's the stalker.
    k well sadly i dont never played it put money in and sold stuff never played the game so pffft

  16. #15
    Jim Morrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canterlot, Equestria
    Posts
    12,487
    Reputation
    1061
    Thanks
    3,308
    Lel get recked.


    MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

    Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats


    Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50


    Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck Bitches, Get Money
    By Ejaculation in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 10:55 PM
  2. FUCK BITCHES GET PICKLES
    By Saboteur in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 06:51 AM
  3. BITCH GET OFF ME
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 04:56 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 05:01 AM
  5. chinese girl gets fucked in a catfight
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:56 PM